B4/C1

••••••

Kitana

There was something in the air, I had a feeling. A bad one.

When I returned back to my unit after lunch I was always looking over my shoulder now since Pearl has been here for 2 months now. Everyone was keeping quiet watching as I walked to my cell, it was like they knew something was going to happen today. When I pulled my cell door open something or someone had collided with me pushing me to the floor before they started to use their fists to punch me. I caught the glimpse of blonde hair before I bucked my hips flipping the person over me, I quickly got to my feet realizing its Pearl I wiped my bleeding lip as she gets to her feet pulling out a shiv.

The women started the gather around us in a circle cheering as Pearl stepped closer towards me, when she took a swing at me I held up my left arm before I punched her in the gut. Making her winded she steps back a few steps before recovering and running towards me once again. I felt the shiv slice into my skin time after time she swung her arm, both of our blood was everywhere over the floor even on the walls but as I managed to get her pinned against the wall I slammed her hand against the wall a few times making her drop the now bloody shiv to the floor. We didn't speak to each other but we knew this was long overdue.

As she tried to struggle out of my hold she does something that I least expected, she slams her forehead into my nose making me stumble backwards. We were both breathing heavily as I looked down I saw the shiv on the floor and just as I grabbed it Pearl ran over to the panic button slamming her hand down onto it. I glared at her as everyone heard the heavy footsteps of the guards running down the halls as the siren rings throughout the whole prison.

Pearl stood there with a smirk on her face as she looked at me but when the guards came to our unit and saw blood was everywhere and saw us covered in blood, her face changed to scared. Pearl started to cry as the guards helped her to medical "she came at me, she still has the knife in her hands" I heard her cry out.

"Hanson drop the knife" I saw guards stand around with a hand on their tasers waiting for me to launch at them but I did what they asked and dropped the shiv onto the floor. "Slot her" someone said over the guard's radio.

****

As I sit in a cell with only a blanket to keep me warm I looked down at myself, my clothes were covered in blood. My blood. My arm had a deep cut running along from my wrist to my elbow and also the top of my right beast had another deep cut knowing they both needed stitches, I could feel that my nose was bleeding but wasn't broken. I leaned my head back against the wall biting my lip as my eyes started to sting but once I closed them a few tears fell, I wiped them away before the nurse came into the cell giving me a soft smile.

"These are going to scar," she says once she places the square bandage on my chest to keep the stitches clean.

"That's fine, thanks," I tell her.

It had been a few days since I was put in here so when I heard the keys in the door I looked up from lying on the bed, the warden of the prison steps inside. "Explain yourself, Hanson," he says folding his arms across his chest.

"Would you believe if I told you that she came at me with the shiv?" I asked him. "I only defended myself against the crazy bitch."

"She's claiming you came at her"

"When she took my sister I aimed the gun at her while fucking a cop which landed me in here but I hadn't gone near her"

"No more otherwise I'll take it to the board and they will add more years to your sentence." He says to me before calling out to the guard who remains in the hall. "Take Ms Hanson back to her unit" when I stood up from the bed he stops me "I mean it, stay away from each other" he gives me one last look.

"You got it boss" I nodded my head before I walked out of the little cell. It felt good to be able to walk more than a few steps when I got back to my unit the group of girls that I hang around stood up from their chairs waiting for me to join them. I told them I wanted a shower before I did anything else, since when your slotted your not able to shower. So I grabbed my things and went towards the cellblock that held the showers. I had a year and a few months left before I could step foot out of this hell hole, I wanted to so badly. I wanted to go to the beach, feel the sand between my toes, feel the cold ocean water around my ankles while my little sister runs around but mostly I wanted to open my bakery once again. I wanted to stay out of trouble for my sister who needed family but mostly for myself I really hated it in here.

••••••
--------
Enjoy!
Sorry, it's short but I wanted to get this out for you all.
Sorry, I haven't been updating as much but I promise I will start up again!

Thank you!