B4/C9

••••••

Snake

"Fuck!" I yelled out once Kitana had shut the door on me. When Alison asked around the clubhouse to see if any of us had seen Kitana because the school had called her to come pick up Rebecca, everyone went out to look for Kitana. She would either be at home and fell asleep or still at the bakery. When I saw her sitting on the floor in there I saw the blood on her white shirt and the bruise that was already pretty dark, along with a busted lip.

But she kicked me out.

I wasn't the type to sit down and chat about feelings, I would rather pull out a bullet and patch up one of the guys then tell someone how I felt. I've never had a girlfriend before but I have slept with girls, it just I felt something for Kitana and I didn't know what it was.

I pulled out my phone when it started to ring knowing it was either Tor my president of the MC I belong to, Armoured Beasts or it was his sister Alison. "Did you find her?" Alison asked immediately once I had answered to phone, didn't want for me to say 'hello'.

"Yeah she's at the shop but something happened"

"What do you mean? Is she okay? What happened?!"

"I don't know she was sitting on the floor with a busted up lip, she wouldn't tell me what happened and kicked me out. She's still here if you want to see for yourself but can you tell Hacks to check her CCTV" I tell her swinging my leg over my bike.

"Yeah okay, I'll be there in a few" I heard her say as I also heard a door slam knowing it was her car door I hung up the phone and waited for her to arrive. When she did finally arrive I gave her a nod before taking off back to the clubhouse, pulling up outside before hanging up my helmet and stormed inside. Heading straight over towards Hacks as he typed away at his computer, noticing Tor was heading over as well.

"She okay?" Tor asks but I shook my head no.

"When I got there, she was sitting behind the counter on the floor. She's got a massive bruise on the left side of her cheek with a busted up lip, blood was all over her shirt. When I asked what happened she snapped, telling me it has nothing to do with me and to leave. She kicked me out before I could get anything else outta her."

Tor sighed as he shakes his head "I'll call church and we will go from there" he says giving my shoulder a squeeze before walking over to a prospect.

"Where's Kitty?" I heard her little voice closing my eyes for a moment before opening them and turning around to see Rebecca standing there holding her little teddy bear and fiddling with her fingers something her older sister does when she was nervous.

I kneeled down in front of her "she's at the bakery still, wanted to make sure things were perfect for tomorrow" I tell her.

"Is she going to be okay?" She asks as I looked at her with a confused look. "I'm not dumb Cooper, I heard you" she whimpered as I saw her bottom lip start to wobble and had tears in her eyes.

"Come here," I say picking her up as I stand up, she wraps her arms around my neck as I heard her sniffle "she will be okay, I promise," I tell her rubbing her back softly. I looked over when I heard Tor tell me everyone was at the table, giving him a nod I walked over to Juliet handing Rebecca over to her before I turned to walk away.