B6/C3

••••••

Ace

I knew I deserved the slap in the face and I knew she would have been pissed as soon as it came out of my mouth, I wasn't thinking at all but what stopped me from going off my head was when she said I had a son. "Dakota is your son!" By the time I realised I was standing there for 5 minutes in the parking lot of the hospital Sasha had left with Dee and Hacks was standing in front of me.

"You fucked up man," Hacks says as I hang my head nodding.

"Yeah, I know.. Fuck!"

"You didn't realize that the kid looks exactly like you"

"Did you know?" I asked him but he shook his head no.

"Only realise when you were holding him back in there," he said as I ran my hand over my head before placing my hat back on my head. "You need to talk to her man"

"Yeah I know, I'll give her a few days. She looked like she's was about to fall asleep where she stood" 

"Dee said she's staying with her. Hawk said he’s going to stay with Mel” I nodded my head before walking over to our bikes as Joker meets us there, waving a piece of paper in the air with a smirk on his face knowing he got a nurses number. I rolled my eyes as I replaced my hat for my helmet and got on my bike before we headed back to the clubhouse to update Tor on the deliveries.  

When we pulled into the compound I saw the new sheriff standing just outside the doors of the clubhouse talking to Tor. Pulling on my hat as I stayed by the bikes I watched as I couldn’t hear what they were talking about but once the sheriff left I couldn’t help but notice the way he stared Joker, Hacks and I down before getting into his car. “Church!” Tor yelled out once the sheriff had left the compound. 

Placing our phones into the box before walking into the room we held our meetings, we each took our seats. “So the new sheriff decided to show his face, looks like we have been warned. I have a feeling he won’t let us slide through so keep your heads down and stay low key, we do have a few more runs coming up this month so just be careful out there.” Tor informs us. 

“Hawk and some of his guys are in town for a few days before they head back up north…”

*********

Sasha Pov

I sat on the bench as I drank from my take away coffee cup watching Dakota play on the playground with the other kids “Girl you should be resting” I looked over to see Phoenix taking a seat next to me, I knew she would find me eventually. 

“I can’t shut my mind off” 

“You are going to burn out babe” I nodded to her knowing I would eventually burn out with everything going on. “Saw Ace was carrying a nice red cheek with a cut when he walked into the clubhouse a few hours ago” I smirked, shrugging my shoulders once she told me.

“He deserved it”

“No doubt” she smirks “How's the little man? He’s gotten bigger since the last I came down to see you” 

“Pretty good, loves school but I’m not sure how long Mel will be out for” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Maybe enrol him here? Kitana’s little sister goes to the school around the corner”  

“Yeah maybe..” I looked over at the playground to where I last saw him but he was there, standing up slowly I looked around the place but I couldn’t see him. “Did you see where Dakota ran off to?” I asked Phoenix as she stood up with me.

“I’ll help you look for him”

It had been over an hour of Phoenix and I looking for Dakota but he was nowhere to be found, while Phoenix was on the phone I was losing my mind calling out for my son I didn’t even realize Ace and Tor had pulled up to the playground. “Sash..” I heard Ace speak when he stands in front of me, looking up into his eyes tears fell from mine. He pulls me into his arms as I fist his shirt underneath his leather kutte “He couldn’t have gotten too far, Hacks is doing his thing” he tells me.

“What if he is hurt, Ace?” I shook my head and pulled away from him. “What if…”

“He will be fine, baby” he tries to calm me down but I push him away.

“And what if he's not! Never should have came fucking back” I spin on my heels as I walked over to my car but Ace stops me before I could open my car door. 

“What the hell is your problem, Sasha! You kept him from me and now you're making me out to be the bad guy when you're the one who never told me that I had a son. I am sorry for what I said at the hospital but I was pissed and in the heat of the moment I couldn’t control my mouth but I am here to help.” he says, keeping hold of my upper arms. 

“I don’t need your help, Ace, I just need my son back!” I growled at him, opening my car door and getting inside.

“Where are you going?” He asked me, holding my door open.

“To the police station, where do you fucking think?” I pulled my door hard slamming it shut before pulling out of the parking lot and leaving Ace to stand there watching me.

*******

Ace Pov

As Sasha tears out of the parking lot, Tor and his old lady Phoenix comes walking over to me “what's going on?” Tor asks.

"She's heading down to the police station," I tell them, running my hand over my head before placing my hat back on my head, sighing. "We need to find him, man" Tor raised his eyebrow at me "His my son…" 

"Well, shit. We will find him, man. I'll tell Hacks to send out a message to the guys to head back to the clubhouse for church" he says patting me on the shoulder before I nodded and walked over to the bikes waiting for Tor to finish talking to his old lady by her car.

•••••••
---------
Enjoy!