B7/C3

••••••

Joker

Over the next few days, we were helping the guys of the Vermont charter. Normally they didn’t need the help but some of Vermont’s charter had gone on a charity run, so we needed to work fast without the police wondering what we were doing before the guys got back to the clubhouse later tonight. 

Jumping up into the back of the truck I lifted a weapons crate and carried it back towards the back of the truck handing it off to Texas. I went back and got another, jumping down from the truck I grabbed the crate and walked towards the warehouse they were keeping them in, I placed it down when I looked over to see Jager opening the crates. He was checking the stock and how many weapons were there “Scheiße" (Shit)  

“What?” I asked him walking over to him. Once I placed the crate down, I wiped the sweat from my forehead even though today was a cold day in Vermont. When I looked into the crate he had opened there were silver blocks with the Soviet Russian flag stamped across them instead of AK’s “Ah shit. Who knew about the shipment?” I asked Jager.

“Club members,” he says with his thick German accent, pulling out his phone probably to call Hawk "we've got a problem," he mumbled into the phone, after a few minutes he puts away his phone "we gotta head back to the clubhouse for church, so unload the rest and we'll go," he says when Ace and Snake walked over to see what the problem was and when they saw it their eyes went wide. 

"Holy shit is that what I think it is?" Ace asked, giving him a nod I heard someone walk in. Looking over my shoulder I saw it was the prospect carrying in another crate, Jäger closed the crate locking it before grabbing the clipboard and walked over to the crate the prospect put down.

By the time we got back to the clubhouse we were waiting an hour before the guys who went on the run, we're finally pulling into the compound. As we sat in the chapel going over what was at the warehouse, no one knew about the shipment except the guys with a full patch. So either a full patch member was a rat or someone put the protect into the wrong crate but Hawk trusted his men just like Tor did, otherwise we wouldn’t have the clubs patch on our backs.

About another hour of sitting in the room talking over what they were going to do with the Russian cocaine in their warehouse, Hawk had decided on what to do. We all were invited to the party that was about to start, I walked outside with Ace and Texas as I lit up my cigarette we watched as hang arounds started to show up along with women who barely wore any clothing. 

“Damn these women are hotter than what we have back home,”  Texas says while the women walked past us smirking before they gave us a little wave, Texas was already drooling after them as I rolled my eyes as I inhaled from my cigarette, Ace stood there shaking his head.

*********

Gypsy POV

I was coming back into town after dropping off more supplies to Sasha, I had to use a rental car for the trip just in case whoever trashed my place was also tracking my car. Sasha was fine but worried about what I told her saying it was starting to get dangerous for us but I shook my head and told her not to worry.

As I swapped cars, I was driving towards the clubhouse to help out for the night's party they had every week while my mother looked spent some time with dad. I pulled into the compound to see it was already packed filled with people who hang arounds the guys to get known along with women that wore no clothing, I was wearing more than them with my black ripped jeans and a white tank top with my black cropped short sleeve jacket. 

I rushed past people before I headed behind the bar, getting straight to work to help the girls that were behind the bar. I gave Whiskey his drink before I went over to see what my brother wanted. 

"What's up?" I asked him when I handed him his beer.

"Can you quickly go lock up the yard's office, Reese had a family emergency and had to quickly rush out" he tells me, giving him a nod he hands me the scrap yard keys turning on my heels. I quickly walked past people, bumping into their shoulders as I walked out of the crowded clubhouse. As I walked across the lot I felt eyes on me but as soon I walked through the gated door towards the scrap yards office I couldn't help but feel a shiver run down my spine. 

Once I was in the office I turned off the computer and tidied up around the place so it was easier for Reese when she came back tomorrow. When I was done I locked the door to the office and started to walk back but stopped when I saw Nick standing there, making me jump "Jesus Christ you scared me" I told him holding my hand to my chest. 

"Sorry," he tells me with a smile on his face but as I went to walk past him he grabs my arm making me frown " you haven't given me an answer yet" 

"I'm still thinking about it" the truth is I had totally forgotten about it. 

"It doesn’t take this long to figure out an answer Gypsy,” he says as I try to pull out of his arm.

“Let me go, Nick,” I tell him but he tightens his grip on me and walks forward making me step back, hitting my back against the wall. 

“Not until you agree to go on a date with me.” 

“You know I can't… My brother told everyone...”

“I don’t give a fuck about your brother,” he says moving a piece of my hair out of the way making me pull away from him but he grabs my chin forcing me to look at him. “Don’t turn away from me” Nick wasn’t her average skinny guy, he was pretty muscly and he was the same age as me, so he over towered me by a lot. As he stepped closer to me I brought my knee up and kneed him in the balls, making him groan out in pain as he bends over grabbing them. I quickly rushed past him but he was quick himself and grabbed me by the hair pulling me back onto the ground. 

I screamed out in pain as the back of my head hit the hard concrete ground. I looked up, my sight was blurred with black dots. I saw a figure walking closer to me when my vision got clear I saw Nick kneel down beside me. "Shouldn't have done that," he says, pulling out a knife. I tried to push myself away from him but he grabbed my leg and held me still.

"Get off me!" I screamed out hoping someone who's me. 

"You're not going anywhere" Shaking my head no, I tried once again to move but I couldn't. That was when I saw some walking up behind him quickly holding a finger to his lips, it was the same guy that sat at the bar and asked if I needed help. He held a metal bat in his hand as he brought it up and swung it at Nick hitting him in the head, I quickly pushed myself away from Nick as he laid on the floor on this chest, I was breathing heavily as I leaned against the wall.

"You alright?" The guy asked me, kneeling down next to me, I was in shock looking from Nick to the guy. I was trembling in fear nothing like this had ever happened to me before. "Come on let's get you inside," he says standing up holding out his hand to help me "I won't help you" I nodded my head and slowly took his hand to help me. I looked down at Nick before the guy who saved me from him took me away. 

"He's not dead is he…?" I asked him

"No baby girl, just unconscious" he chuckles, leading me away.

•••••
-------
Enjoy!