B2/C6

••••••••

Anastasia

I watched Daryl pace up and down running his hand through his hair as his other clenched into a fist. "It's not something I want to tell the whole world about. Look at me I'm a poor girl who nearly got raped by your stepfather's friends" I manage to say before taking a sip of water I heard Daryl sigh, he had already told me to use sign language or the notepad but I didn't want to. "I've been bullied all my life because of this, all because my mother left my father and went off to marry a rich bastard who did nothing!" I pointed to my throat while I had tears dripping down.

When I looked up to see Daryl lean against the wall behind him he was looking down till he looked up at me, I saw a look in his eyes to tell me that he was sorry. Once again he sighed pushing off the wall behind crouching down in front of me taking my hands in his, his thumb rubbed over my knuckles as he glanced down at them. "I'm sorry baby but you have to understand that I was mad." He mumbles before he looks up at him I nod my head.

I did understand and I don't blame him but I should have told him.

"Did anything happen to them?" He asked after a few minutes when he took a seat next to me again on the bed, shaking my head no before I grabbed the notepad since my throat hurt so much.

'No, my mum thought I brought it on myself. So she never pressed charges.' i wrote on the pad for him to read.

"Are you fucking serious?" He yelled out making me jumped when he stood up, he walks out of the room slamming the door against the wall making the photo frames on the wall rattle. I ran after him pulling on his arm to stop him when he looked at me, he looked so angry but when he saw the fear in my eyes he cups my face "I am going to kill them, your mine baby do you hear me?" he asks me with s look in his eyes to say 'do not with me' so I nod my head before slamming his lips on mine.

As I sat on the couch in the main part of the clubhouse Daryl had whispered something in Tristan's ear before he yelled out "Church!".

Phoenix had been sitting with me as I took some painkillers for my throat, I felt bad that she and Tristan were fighting all because of me because I asked her to keep it a secret. "I'm so sorry sis," I signed to her but she grabbed my hand and shook her head.

"Don't worry about it" she says giving my hand a squeeze. Juliet comes over and hands me a cup to tea I nodded my head in thanks while she gave me a small smile as she takes a seat with us.

"But your fighting because of me.."

"That's because I'll always have your back no matter who it is"

****

Daryl 'Big Bass'

"The floor is yours brother," Tor says when everyone took their seats.

"So there is no easy way to say this but when phoenix and Anastasia's mother took them when she had split with their father, she married some rich guy. So at the time, Anastasia was 5-6 years old give or take she was left to be looked after by her stepfather and his mates." I say it was making me angry all over again. "The reason Anastasia doesn't talk is that she was assaulted by her stepfathers mates."

"Are you fucking serious?" Tor asks me I nodded my head yes as the guys mumbling some swear words.

"She wasn't raped but they did hold a knife to her throat and as she struggled it cut her damaging her vocal cords." I went on to say "her mother never pressed any charges against the men"

"Did you ask who they were?" Tor asked as I nodded my head.

"I gave the information to Hacks"

"I should have some information in a few" Hacks say as I give him a nod. I looked around the table and saw the guys had an angry look on their faces. When I turned my head to Tor his hands were in fists and I knew he was thinking about something.

"Was Phoenix...?" He asked but I shook my head no which he sighed in relief. "Right. Hacks get any information on these guys I want everything, bank details, businesses, family everything and anything you can get me." Tor says to Hacks who nods his head typing at the laptop. "She you're old lady?" Tor asked me nodding my head the guys shouted out banging on the table in front of us cheering as they had wide smiles on their faces

"About time brother!" Joker says slamming his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, I got something!" Hacks yells out as we all quickly quiet down "John Palmer and Stan Mason, they both work with Oliver Stone the girl's stepfather. They are pretty much his right-hand men since he started up the business so they have been friends for years. No families, no kids. I've managed to find the hospital report of Anastasia it says that she had been playing the knife and accidentally strumbled and it slid across her neck. The police didn't look further into it and DCP didn't do a thing. So my guess was that someone paid them to back off." He says still looking at his screen but my fists were clenched my knuckles were turning white.

"Does she remember anything else?" Tank asks but I shook my head no.

"I want these two dead. Who knows what else they did or did to someone else" I say Tor gives me a nod before we spoke about how to go about it all. It wasn't till an hour later we walked out of the room when I looked around I didn't see Anastasia anywhere till Phoenix came over me

"She went to your dorm to lay down, hope that was okay," she says I gave her a nod "when she wakes up till her I've gone to work"

"No worries," I tell her before she spins on her heels and walks out of the clubhouse with Tor rushing after her as he called her name.

" Those two need sort there issues out" I heard my mother say beside me as she shook her head. "Go be with your girl Ill make some food for the boys," she says patting my arm I kissed her on the cheek before I went down the hall.

••••••
-----------
Enjoy!