B7/C12

••••••

Head over to EliorRose for more about the Miracle Killers MC

Third-person pov

A few months have gone past with Joker and Gypsy not seeing each other or speaking to each other. Joker has been a loose cannon. Every time they would go out for runs Joker wanted to put himself in the line of fire, either getting shot or nearly blowing himself up. Joker didn't care but the guys at the club were starting to get worried about him.

As Tor watches as Snake pulls out another bullet from Joker's body as he lays unconscious in the bed. "Something needs to be done Tor" Gunner says as he watches as well.

"I know but there is nothing we can do" 

"He's been like this for months, he's going to get himself killed." Gunner growls out, not wanting to lose another brother of the club. 

"Do you know who else will talk to him?" Snake asked as he placed a bandage on the wound on Joker's arm. Tor and Gunner looked at each other and nodded their heads, they knew who would talk to him. So Gunner looked for his old lady Alison who was sitting in the office going over a few invoices when she looked up, she smiled at her old man. 

"Hey baby, everything okay?" She asks him when he kissed her. 

"Not really… Do you mind if you call Banshee and see if outlaw can come to talk some sense into Joker?" Gunner asked her.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do" Everyone around the club was worried about Joker, even the old ladies tried talking some sense into him but he just wouldn't listen.

"Thanks, baby, is Alicia with Juliet?" 

"Yep, we have the night to ourselves" Alison smirks making Gunner smirk kissing her lips.

"Good"

******

"What's going on with him?" Alison heard over the line as she spoke to Outlaw from the Miracle Killers, Gunner's sisters MC.

"He was seeing this girl from the Vermont charter, turns out she's like me, the princess of the club, her brother is the president. They kept it quick but we found out about them so my big mouth brother told Joker to end it and now his being reckless and Snake has pulled at least 7 bullets out of his body in the last 3 months."

"Jesus fucking Christ Ali cat! Alright, I will be there as fast as I can" as Outlaw hanged up she told Banshee what was happening, given the all-clear to go. Outlaw packed a bag with a few days worth of clothes in it. Kaz, Outlaw's boyfriend, came into her dorm.

"What is going on?" He asked her.

"A friend of mine needs my help, so I'm going to help him."

"Who is him? I overheard you guys were heading to Tor's club. I don't like that idea of you going" Kaz tells her feeling jealous.

"Kaz, I've known Joker for years. If he needs my help then I'm going. We will talk when I get back okay?" She says grabbing her bag and walking out of the dorm, meeting Banshee, Bull and Chains by their motorcycles they were going with Outlaw.