B4/C16

•••••

Kitana

"See you later Mrs Brinx" I smile at the older lady as I held the door open for her as she walks out of the store with a smile on her face thanking me again for being such a nice young lady, she came in every 4 days grabbing treats for her grandchildren. As my phone rang from my pocket I quickly answered it "I will take the call" I say as I hear the operator of the prison ask.

"Hey, girlfriend!" I hear Scars speak.

"Hey! Did you get parole?" I asked her immediately biting my thumbnail as I waited for her as I walked around the counter.

"I did! Guess what, I will be seeing you next week! Mel said she would be coming up to see me too! I hope there is room in that old fucked up town because im about to fucking crash it!" I hear her laugh makes me smile till I remember what Snake told me last night.

"I have some news for you."

"Uh oh this doesn't sound good"

"Remember I told you I knew the old ladies from Armoured Beast MC?"

"Hmm"

"Well turns out I know a few guys you used to hang out with but in high school"

"Ah, fuck..." She says as she mumbles something else that I couldn't hear. "Look I've got to go back ill see you soon okay." Scars hung up before I could say anything else making me sigh as I place my phone back into my back pocket before the next customers walk through the door.

By the end of the day I was so tired all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and fall asleep, the couch in the office is looking really good right now but I had to clean up. I need to hire more people. I sighed wiping my hands for the millionth time today, I locked the front door before I flipped the open sign over to close. I switched off the lights in the front area before walking into the back where the kitchen and office was. I had music playing as I hummed along while I placed all the baked goods I had made for the next day.

My mind kept thinking back to what Snake had told me yesterday when we got to my apartment. He had an older brother, Mike had pushed his friend Dee, Snake hurting his brother, knowing Dee from prison. It was making my head hurt going over and over again.

I laid my head down on my folded arms that were on top of invoices of paperwork that laid out all across my desk.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up when my phone receives a message. When I looked at the time it was 1 am and I had a few messages from Snake left on my phone so I quickly sent a message back 'fell asleep at the shop heading home now'.

I gathered my things till I smelt smoke and that was when the smoke alarms went off, grabbing my stuff I walked out into the kitchen. I saw red and orange flames crawling closer towards me along with black smoke so if I didn't move I would have been trapped inside the office, I quickly moved but once I got to the back door I had it open for a second before I flew out of there by an explosion that the fire had course because of the gas burners I had. I was flown into the brick wall that was the wall of the little clothing store that was next to the alleyway.

The last thing I remember was watching the fire take over my store before everything went black.

******

Snake's POV

Tank, Ace, Hacks and I had been out of town for the day checking our shipments making sure everything was okay and that they were safely away from the public eyes, so when we got back to the clubhouse Rebecca ran over to us giving each of us a hug.

"Why are you up so late?" I asked her when I picked her up into my arms she had a worried look on her face.

"I can't sleep" she mumbles leaning her head on my shoulder.

"She woke up an hour ago looking for Kitana," Alison says "we have been waiting all night for her but I think she fell asleep at the store" I pulled out my phone to see that it had just turned 1 o'clock in the morning and Kitana had just texted me.

"Yeah shes at the store," I tell Alison before I gave Rebecca over to her who was now sleeping. Once Alison had walked towards to dorms, we heard an explosion coming from a distance but it was close enough to rattle the whole building.

"What the fuck was that?" Tor yells out while storming out of his dorm. "What the hell did you fuckers do?" He asks us but we shook our heads no.

"Nothing is out of place" Hacks yells out from his desk in the corner as he checks the cameras around the compound before we follow Tor out of the clubhouse. The night sky was lit with an orangey glow from wherever it was, you could also see black smoke flow into the air. I grew a bit worried about Kitana so I pulled out my phone and called her but it went straight to voicemail so either she fell back asleep and had turned it off or it died, making me sigh.

"What's wrong?" Ace asks me.

"Can't get a hold of Kit"

"Maybe she went home, come on man let's go check," he says patting me on the shoulder, yelling out to Tor that we will be back soon. I swung my leg over my bike pulling on my helmet before I following Ace out of the compound.

********

Walking up to Kitana's apartment door I banged on it loud but after a few minutes no one answered the door but I did hear someone else open their door. "Who the fuck.." I snapped my head to the side to see my brother standing by his door "Oh the big bad biker returns and his got back up" Mike says leaning against his door frame.

"Where is she?" I growled out as Ace stood next to me.

"Dunno probably finally realised that your trouble and got out of here before it's too late" he smirks shrugging his shoulders.

"You would like that wouldn't you?" I saw the pinkish-purple scars that were on his bare shoulder, smirking at the memory of kicking his ass knowing he would have gone through a few surgeries but I didn't care.

"We all know what you do around town causing trouble everywhere you go," he says I was about to step forward to get in my older brothers face but Ace stopped me.

"She's at the hospital" he whispered to me snapping muy eyes to look at him, he had a worried look written all over him. Bumping shoulders with my brother as we walked away towards our bikes. "The hospital called Juliet said that they found Kitana unconscious at the scene. It was her store that was blown up." He tells me once I am standing at my bike, I shoved on my helmet and quickly took off towards the hospital. I wasn't sure if she was okay or not all I knew was I couldn't speak.

••••••
----------
Enjoy!