B7/C16

•••••

Third-person pov

Gypsy and Zelda went to see Sasha, see if she knew any information about who these people were that were after her. Sasha sat at the kitchen table while Gypsy made coffee and Zelda pulled out her laptop and opened all the documents that she needed. 

Sasha looks over Zelda’s shoulder, watching her fingers type fast at the keys. “So I have found some information that we need you to go over,” Zelda says to Sasha, giving her a nod.  

 “Do you know a guy named Gregory McCoy?” Zelda asked her.

“No, I don’t but Gunner is a McCoy…” Sasha says looking at the photo of the guy Zelda had brought up to show Sasha. 

“I have found out the McCoy’s family is a weird lot, so Hugo who is Gunner from the Armoured Beasts MC and Syntana who is Banshee the president from the Miracle Killers MC, their parents faked their own deaths putting their children in the systems. Hugo stayed with one family while Syntana moved from home to home till she got Gregory McCoy. She was abused by him for many years until she left.” Zelda says Sasha didn’t know about the full stories about Banshee only hearing little parts of it going around. 

“Gregory was shot but went into hiding for years while Banshee formed her MC and now years later Gregory is out looking for her and Hugo, wanting blood I guess.” 

“Okay, so what does this Gregory guy mean to me?” Sasha asks once she mumbles a ‘thank you’ to Gypsy as she hands her the coffee. Gypsy took a seat at the kitchen table too.

“Our little runner Rachel has teamed up with this Gregory guy and another motorcycle club the Skull Crushers. They have some members that are not fit to be walking around the streets.” Making the girls feel chills up and down their spines. 

“Shit” Sasha knew that if Rachel came with back up, it would start a war between the clubs. “So if they come to New York, they will start something?” 

“Yes because of what has happened, Tor killing her father and both her brothers and of course your head.” Zelda just told her straight, there was an easy way to say it. “So they will start a bikie war with Armoured Beasts and Miracle Killers” 

Sasha held back the tears as she watched Zelda flick through the photos of each member of the Skull Crushers but as Zelda got to the information part about the club a red warning went off onto the screen “warning!”

“Fuck!” Zelda said quickly typing on her laptop.

"What?" Gypsy asked her but Zelda ignored her as she continued on what she was doing. "Damn it Z what is going on?" Gypsy yelled, pulling Zelda from her thoughts.

"Someone knows I'm hacking into this system." 

"How the fuck did that happen, I thought you were protected," Gypsy says.

"I am but I think someone else is looking into it and found my IP addresses, fuck" Zelda told them.

"What are we going to do, they have probably tracked it back here" Zelda looked at both women and nodded her, nodding her head Zelda got to work in asking who that person was. She found out that they were using the same military access to her, meaning they were from the same branch as each other. 

"Shit" Zelda mumbled to herself when she found out more about the person she was talking to while both girls waited Zelda looked up away from her laptop. "Miracle Killers tech guy just found me…" Gypsy sighed, running her hands through her hair. 

"I think I need to come out of hiding," Sasha says as she gazed at the kitchen table.

"It's dangerous Sasha," Gypsy says.

"I know but my family is out there what if something happens to them because I was here hiding away." Sasha shook her head getting up from her chair and heading to the bedroom, she pulled out her bag and started packing up her things.

"Sasha…" 

"No, it's been over a year now and you're only just finding her information out. If I come out of hiding, so will she. This is for my family and I've put them through enough, I can't do this anymore. I miss them too much and I am ready to kill this son of a bitch that has kept me from my family." Sasha tells the girls that stood by her door as she cocked her gun tucking it into the back of her pants. 

"Alright then, let's head back to the clubhouse," Gypsy says, they knew that Hawk needed to know who and what was going to be at their front door. 

********

Sasha wore a wig and glasses as they drove back to the clubhouse, she was nervous. Her palms were sweating but she knew she had to do this. As Zelda pulled into the compound Gypsy looked back at Sasha "are you ready?" She asked her, with a nod of her head they all got out of the truck and walked inside the clubhouse. Gypsy quickly went to get her brother from the office as Zelda and Sasha hung around. 

The guys were watching them both before Hawk followed Gypsy out of the office. "Gypsy what's going on? Who's this?" He asked his sister.

"We need to talk to you about something important, so can we use the chapel?" Gypsy asked her brother who nodded his head and walked in, making the three girls follow him. As Zelda was closing the door as her eyes connected to Jäger's, there was something about him that got her insides going wild. 

"Alright, spill what's going on?" Hawk asked once each girl took a seat. 

Gypsy and Zelda looked towards Sasha, she still kept her glasses and wig on but as she took them off Hawk stared at the girl in shock. He kept opening and closing his mouth like a fish needs air, "How..?" He asked them, he knew what happened with the prospect losing his shit over two years ago when Sasha came to him for help to get back to New York, back to her family but then she 'died' and now she was sitting in front of him again. Alive and well...

"I knew what he was going to do all along, so I formed a plan with Gypsy to get me outta there if things were going to get out of control," Sasha told him.

"But you died…" Hawk says.

"I was taking a drug that stopped my heart but the bullet didn't do any major damage," she says to him, "your sister and her friends helped me and hid me away. We were meant to find Ben's sister and kill her before I came back but she's still in hiding"

"It's been over a year Sasha…." He mumbled, making Sasha nod her head.

"I know but there is something coming, you and Tor need to get your guys ready because a war is coming to your front door," Sasha tells him, the girls went into detail of what they knew as Hawk sat there pissed on how they knew about this and he didn't, angry at his sister for being so reckless but happy that Sasha was alive.

So as Hawk went off to give Tor a call to set up a meeting, the girls knew how hard it would be for Sasha to face her husband Ace, her own sister Mel and her son Dakota. Sasha didn't know how they would react to all of this. 

••••••
----------
Enjoy!