B2/C2

••••••••

Daryl 'Big Bass'

I grew up in the lifestyle of motorcycles, car parts, weapons, bikers and women. My father is a member of Armored Beasts but sadly he was arrested on a weapons charge. He was transporting a delivery of stock when he and another guy had been pulled over, someone had rat them out to the local police turns out the guy who was with my father had been telling the police a lot of bullshit which cost my father to take the blame for everything. My father did it for his club, for his brothers so none of them would get no longer than a few years in prison. My father has already done 10 years out of a 15-year sentence.

I could tell my mother missed him every day but she stood by him and went to see him every week. They both grew up in the local trailer park together but I happen to be the result of what happens on a one-night stand.

Over the years of being in this club, I became VP years ago standing side by side with my best friend Tor (Tristan). Just like me, he to grew up in this club, his father founded the club.

"Alright everything is clean, everything is stocked for tonight so when the guys finally get here get the rest of prospects and the girls to help handle the bar. I'm going to see my old man" I heard my mother say smiling while grabbing her purse.

"Thank you, Mrs Marshall," George says, he was one of the prospects here, he had only another 4 months before we were to patch him in to be a full member.

"Hey, baby anything you want me to get on the way home?" My mother asks once she sees me walk through the clubhouse, I shook my head no but followed her out to the car.

"Tell dad I love him," I say while she gets into the truck.

"Of course baby, love you" she smiles when I kiss her cheek before telling her to drive safely and that I loved her. The prison that my father was at was an hour drive away and I knew it was hard for her to leave him there but I always made sure one of the prospects went along with her. Just in case.

I looked over to see Tor walking out of the clubhouse making his way over to me as he spoke on the phone "Alright man, see you when you get here" he says through the phone. I raise an eyebrow at him "Coop is on their way, they just had to make the last stop so another few more hours before they get here" Tor tells me as I nod my head heading over to my motorbike that was lined up with the rest "oh Phoenix messaged me that Anastasia will be coming tonight" he smirks before getting on his bike, I rolled my eyes getting on my bike before we took off out of the compound.

I knew something was going on with her I just couldn't tell.

*****

Once we had gotten back to the clubhouse we noticed a lot more motorcycle were parked on the opposite side of the compound, we were greeted by Coop the president of the Pennsylvania charter and his VP West.

"Good to see you again," West says as he greets me with a bro hug.

"You to man," I told him giving him a smile before moving on to say hello to the rest of the guys. As the night wore on the clubhouse got crowd with people, when I looked over at the bar I saw Phoenix and Anastasia had walked in so I handed the pool stick over to one of the guys before making my way through. Once Phoenix took off I grabbed Anastasia hand and brought her down the hall away from people. I asked her why she had been ignoring me but all she did was look down and shrugged her shoulders but when I looked at her face I nearly went off till I saw a look flash through her eyes.

When people kept walking past us in the hall I had to get her somewhere quiet, so I brought her into my dorm room. When she used her signed language to tell me what had happened to her face I didn't really believe it because the way looked away I knew something else happen but I stepped before holding her face in my palms I kissed her forehead.

I couldn't help but feel like I needed to protect her from the world, from something that was about to happen. I don't know what it was but I don't think I could let this girl go. Ever since she walked into this club all I do is hunk about her, I hadn't even been around the sweetbutts lately.

I felt her grab onto my kutte that I wore when I looked down she was tracing the Son of Mayhem patch, as she looked up at me I could tell she was asking what it meant. "It means I've killed for the club"

When she looks down at it she nods her to understand but then she sighs as steps away from me to walk past but stops at the door turning around I saw her bite her lower lip like she was thinking about something but she doesn't say anything. Anastasia just stands there till she walks back over to me grabbing a hold on my kutte once again and pulls me down to kiss me. I was taken back but recovered quickly I grabbed a hold of her hips but as the kiss began it ended fast when she pulls away. "I have a lot of demons inside my head" she whispers to me noticing how rough her voice sounded but it was like music to my ears.

Before I knew it she was gone leaving the door closed on her way out.

•••••••
-------------
Enjoy!