B5/C10

•••••

Scars "Dee"

I looked up to see Mel, Kitana and Rebecca walk into my hospital room, Rebecca rushes over to me slowly getting up on to the bed giving me a hug and showing me what she brought "Dee this is for you, I've named her Becca" the little girl tells me but she had a sad smile on her face.

"Thank you, sweetie," I told her but when I looked at Mel and Kitana they didn't look too happy. Kitana looked upset and Mel looked angry. "What's going on?" I asked him, Hacks wasn't here yet as Tor wanted him at the clubhouse for church.

"Kitana is leaving and she's going today," Mel says as she takes a seat in one of the chairs.

"What? What's happened?" I asked him again looking between both of them as Kitana kept her head down. 

"Snake had a go at her, told her to pack her shit and leave yesterday" Mel growls out.

"Is that true?" I asked Kitana, I saw her lookup she held tears in her eyes and it broke me and I knew she was telling the truth. "Hand me my bag, I need to go to the clubhouse," I told Mel who got up and grabbed the bag that Hacks brought in for me. I pulled on a fresh tank top and shorts and pressed the button for the nurse when she came in I told her that I wanted my papers so I could leave. After I signed off, I put my things into my bag as Mel grabbed it for me as I hopped off the bed and walked out of there with the girls following behind me. It wouldn't be long before this boot I had on for my broken ankle would get annoying.

"We will meet you in Washington, I want to talk with Snake before we leave," I told Kitana, giving her a hug, I hugged Rebecca before they both got into the car. Mel and I watched them drive away before getting into the car with Mel.

"She's going to hurt for a while," Mel says, pulling out of the hospital's car park.

"I know and I'm going to hurt Snake for it, you guys are my sisters I'll always stand up for you all"

"I know we would do the same thing for you, actually I did when Tor tried to stop me from leaving the clubhouse to look for you" she smirked as I smiled shaking my head. When she pulled up to the clubhouse only Juliet was at the clubhouse, she was taking the groceries inside from her car. 

"I thought you don't come home until tomorrow?" She asked me when she saw me walk across the lot of the compound.

"Yeah well I need to speak to one of the guys," I tell her as she holds the door open for me to walk through. The guys were sitting around talking or drinking so when I saw Snake sitting at the bar with his back to me, I marched my way over to him and pushed him in the back. 

"What the fuck?" He growls out, turning around to face me as everyone stopped what they were doing. "What do you think you're doing Dee?" He asked me but I shook my head and punched him in the face pushing past the pain I felt when my body moved.

"You think just because your brother died you get to be a dick?" I yelled at him while he held his nose. I could see blood dripping down his fingers. "You think you can push your girl away because you're going through something? Try being there watching it fucking happen!" I pushed him as he stumbled backwards, I felt someone grab my arm pulling me backwards.

"I watched him hold a knife to your brother's throat, I watched them take swings at him and then I watched as they shot him. Yeah, you get to feel sad about your blood dying but telling Kitana to pack her shit and leave is a low move. I hope you said goodbye to her because she actually left town" I looked at Snake to see him standing there wiping the blood off him.

"What are you fucking talking about? She's probably just gone home with Becca" he finally speaks but I shook my head.

"No, she's actually gone. Her and Rebecca's bags are gone. Her shit is not at the house Cooper!" Mel yelled at him as he stared at us in shock. 

"Where the fuck did she go?" He growls.

"Don't fucking know" Mel shrugs her shoulders, Snake rushed out the door as I rolled my eyes before I turned to Hacks with his arms across his chest. 

"I'm going away for a few days to Mel's sister she's sick at the moment," I tell him as he narrowed his eyes at me making me lick my lips and bite my lower lip. 

"I don't believe you.." He says as I sighed turned to walk away but when I got to Mel's car I was stopped by Hacks "I just don't want you to leave and never come back" I saw the look in his eyes, I reached up and cupped his cheek with my hand I leaned up and kissed him. I felt him pull me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck as our kiss was passionate, after this, I knew I didn't want to leave. My heart skipped a beat when I felt the sparks I used to. 

When we pulled away he leaned his forehead against mine "I will be back, I love you, Kurt" giving him one last kiss before I got into the car with Mel. I knew I loved Hacks with everything I had but my girl, my sister Kitana needed me.

••••••
----------
Enjoy!