B2/C7

•••••••

Anastasia

"Forget how much it hurts and try again! Your body can stand almost anything, it's your mind you have to convince!" Troy explains to me tapping the side of my head. "Get in that ring and try again"

I had another fight coming up and there were apparently important people coming to this one since they were looking for the next big thing, MMA and UFC were recruiting new, young people.

Troy had given me a week off to help my body recover and now I was back at it again but Daryl wanted to keep me home longer but to be honest I was going crazy being stuck at home plus I was nervous about going to court too. I pretty much had to sneak out of the clubhouse to get here.

I was sparing with another girl that Troy trains. We threw punches, we jabbed, we kicked we never fully landed the shots but all of this was in our training to become reasonably better than what we were. After we were done I walked over to my locker grabbing my water taking a sip of it before I was being called over to Troy.

I looked over my shoulder to see him talking to someone who had their back to me but he happens to be in a business suit. As I walked over to them I felt uneasy for some reason, when I finally got closer the guy had turned around my heart had stopped beating as I started to breathe heavily. Glimmers of pictures were running through my mind as I tried really hard to not think about them but it was hard when they stood there right in front of me. I had to take a step back away from them, grabbing at my chest starting to feel light-headed, I turned quickly rushing to my locker and grabbed my stuff before pushing past people to get out of that gym. I couldn't turn back even if Troy was calling my name out.

I pushed myself to run home and once I was inside I slammed the door shut locking it I leaned my head against the door and cried.

"Sweetheart?" I heard a males voice call out behind me making me jump out of my skin, quickly turning around screaming "Woah sweetheart it's just me" I stopped when I
see my father standing there with his hands up in surrender he looked at me worried when he saw the fear in my eyes. "Hunny? Are you okay?" He asks stepping closer but I broke down crying holding my chest I slid down to the ground he rushes over to me gathering me in his arms as I held on to him.

After a while, I was sitting on the couch just staring into space I hadn't said a word to my dad yet but I overheard him call someone. "I don't know but something has terrified her she literary jumped when I called out to her. She hasn't said a word yet. Yeah alright see you soon" he tells the person on the other end of the phone. I was hugging my legs I hadn't even changed out of the gym gear I was wearing, the tape was still on my hands because I wouldn't let my dad do anything after he helped me to the couch.

It didn't take long for motorcycles to be heard than before I knew it my sister was kneeling in front of me. "An.. What happened?" She asks me but I shook my head, I just held my head and sobbed.

"What the hell happened?" I heard Daryl ask.

"Phoenix call Troy she was at the gym with him, see if he knows anything," my dad says I could hear movement in front of me so when I ran my hands through my hair I saw Daryl walk over to me as Phoenix walks out the front door with Tristan behind her. My dad wasn't in the room when Daryl took a seat next to me no words were spoken when he takes my hand in his undoing the tape that was still on I watched his tattooed hands.

He was being soft and delicate with me because he knew I might lose it in a second. As he switched to the other hand I couldn't help but watch his face, as soon as he was done Daryl placed the used tape on to the coffee table in front of us. He turns back to look at me the worried looked was in his eyes as he wiped away the tears from my face, I leaned into his touch closing my eyes but the flashes came back again. I started to shake but I was pulled onto Daryl's lap as my clasp onto him as he wrapped his arms around me "I've got you, baby" he whispered into my ear.

I froze when Phoenix and Tristan came back inside she called out for dad and once he was standing near the door she spoke "Troy said that some guy he never met came into the gym looking for Anastasia. So when he called her over she froze and then quickly left."

"Did he mentioned who the guy was?" My dad asked.

"No, the guy didn't say a name"

"It was Stan..." I mumbled but they could hear me Phoenix gasps.

"Are you sure?" She asks me when I nodded my head yes I could see her start to shake, then she shook her head no.

"You mean he's here..." She mutters I felt queasy to the point where I was about to throw up so I dashed off to the bathroom to empty my stomach. I sat on the floor leaning my head back against the wall, I could hear my sister telling them that something needed to be done then I could hear boots walking down the hall. Once Daryl saw me he kneeled down and wiped off the moisture that was left on the corner of my mouth till he picked me up and took me to my room.

As he laid me down I couldn't let him go so he took off his jacket and boots and pulled the blankets over us before he wrapped his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest. "I'm not going anywhere, you'll be safe no matter what," he says before I nodded my head. After a few minutes, I had fallen asleep listening to Daryl's heartbeat.

•••••
----------
Enjoy!