B3/C6

••••••

Please sure you head over to EliorRose for more about Miracle Killers MC

Tor pov

Being on lockdown was hard enough making sure families were safe downstairs in the bunker as Juliet checked them off she came over to me when I walked into the clubhouse having a confused look on my face after Banshee and her VP rushed outta here. I sighed running my hand through my hair "what's wrong ma?" I asked her.

"Alison's not here... I sent her a text to say we were on lockdown and she would come straight here after she finished work but that was hours ago. I can't get a hold on her it just rings out.." Juliet says looking up at me with a worried look, I pulled out my phone to call her but it went to voice mail.

"Shit..."

What feels like hours I just kept calling her even had Hacks trace her phone which it said it was at the tattoo shop, I knew my sister was helping out there for Phoenix while she was still in a coma.

Everything was in slow motion when the clubhouse doors slammed open and in walked Crow Miracle Killers VP holding my unconscious sister in his arms, I immediately stood up and rushed over to them but Banshee stepped in front of him and my sister and pulled out her gun once again. I stood there growling at her with my hands up, how dare she. If she wasn't careful we would be going to war against each other didn't matter if they had family members in my club no one comes into my club demanding shit like this.

I watched the fire run through her eyes as she spoke “You motherfucker. Let me make myself fucking clear, let this be the last time that I have to point my damn gun at you because the next time I will aim to fucking kill. THIS? “ she points toward the hallway that Crow took Alison “This is your fault, your dick is not big enough to lead this damn club. I have been here three fucking days and we all have been attacked at least twice. Your fucking sister is back there hurt and you didn't even know where the hell she was. Get control over yourself and your club. Now. I am taking over this damn party and I want blood. Trust me when I say this, I will get what I want whether it’s your, theirs or all of you.” she says walking away and toward Alison.

My hands were in fists by the time she was gone. I was pissed off "GUNNER!" I yelled out as he walked over to me. "Have a word with your sister, next time she points that bloody gun in my face again I will go to war with her instead. Got it?" I say to him looking at him in the eyes showing I am not messing around.

When he nods his head and walks down the hall to where they went off to, I walked over to Hacks who was already pulling up CCTV footage of the tattoo shop. I watched as men circled my sister but what got my blood boiling was when Anastasia gasps "That's Oliver..."

"Are you sure baby?" I hear Big Bass ask her placing his hands on her shoulders. I looked over at her when she looks at me she nods her head yes. I turned on my heels walking over to the bar but I didn't sit down. No, I grabbed one of the stools and threw it into the wall behind the bar that held all our glass bottles of alcohol, now everything was smashed I was breathing heavily. I didn't look up I just walked away.

I had found myself standing outside my sister's dorm when I walked in everyone was standing around her "Get out!" I growled at everyone. I waited till Snake was the last one looking at him silently asking if she was.. but he shakes his head no patting my shoulder before closing the door behind him. I walk over to my baby sister who was sitting up leaning against the pillows, I sit next to her in bed she quickly grabs a hold of my hand tightly before she cried her heart out. I wrap my arms around her holding her to me as I lean my head against hers. I remember my father telling me to always look after my sister and seeing her like this I had failed.

"I'm so sorry Ali.," I mumbled to her but she shakes her head pulling back.

"This is not your fault Tristan, this was the doing of Oliver," she says looking at me before I nodded my head.

"Do you know what they wanted?"

"Phoenix and Anastasia. I told him that they were out of town. But im not sure if they know Phoenix is in the hospital yet."

"How do you know MK?" I asked her after a while of lying there with her.

"You remember I met a guy but told you we break up?" I nodded my head yes before she continued on "well I was out back on break when he came up to me and started to be forceful to me, Banshee and a few members of hers saw what he was doing and came over to stop it. Turns out I already knew Banshee by doing her hair."

"Hmm wish you would have told me, sis. You know that Gunner and Banshee are siblings" Alison looks at me in shock before she shook her head slightly. After a while of lying with my sister making sure she was okay, Alison had fallen asleep since it was nearly 6 am. Another restless night I needed to go see the only one who would make me feel better, so I slipped out of Alison's arms and went to my dorm room to have a shower and then head off to the hospital.

••••••
Enjoy!