B4/C18

•••••

Kitana

"Would you know anyone that might have done this?" The officer douche bag asks the number of times I've sat here and told this guy that I have no idea who threw molotov's threw my bakery's windows. I sighed shaking my head "we need your words Ms Hanson" he says.

"No, I do not know anyone who would do this" I roll my eyes.

"Look, Ms Hanson, we are here to help you so we need information about anything you may know," he says slightly looking towards Snake who was leaning against the wall next to the door of the room, I was still in the hospital. Snake had his arms folded across his chest.

"You think the Armoured Beasts are involved with my bakery blowing up?" I laughed shaking my head.

"This is a very serious matter Ms."

"Of course it is, my business went up in smoke the other day and you think the local MC is behind it? Well, you know what you can rule the MC out of it because I know they would never do anything like that."

"Are you sure Ms?" Officer douche bag asks making Snake growl as he pushes himself off the wall walking over to me.

"I'm sure, now please leave I have a headache" I glare at the officer.

"Ms I still have questions to ask you"

"She said leave or do you need me to tell the doctor you're harassing her" Snake growls out as the officer stands up getting into Snake's face before turning to me.

"Thank you for your time," he says before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. I sighed as I lay my head back against the pillows when I felt Snake take a seat on the bed next to me.

"Hacks is looking into it but Tor has him doing other shit," Snake tells me but I wave him off.

"Don't worry about it club comes first."

********

Third-person pov

As Kitana and Snake talk, Hacks and Ace pulled up to the hospital wanting to speak with them as Hacks had found something that might help with who had done the damage to the bakery. He had found someone hanging around just before 1 o'clock in the morning as he hacked into the CCTV of Phoenix's tattoo parlour, Alison's hair salon and Anastasia's gym and also Kitana's bakery.

While they walked into the room, Scars and Mel had pulled up to the hospital, parking the car and walking inside. When they found out what had happened to Kitana they rushed to get there but of course, Scars was only released a day ago when they got a text from Kitana saying that her Bakery was no longer standing and that she was in the hospital.

"It's kinda hard to see because its dark" Hacks tells Kitana as he types at the laptop before he shows Kitana the footage of two people throwing molotovs through her broken windows. Kitana watches but when she sees something she stops the footage.

"Those fucking bitches" she mumbles putting the laptop down before standing up from the bed grabbing a few things but Snake stops her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asks her "get back into bed Kitana" but Kitana wasn't listening as she puts on her converse shoes, mumbling under her breath about killing the bitches. When Kitana saw who it was it was the strew for these girls. First, it was kidnapping her sister, then it was fighting her in prison, then fucking with her father's car and now blowing up her store.

As soon as Kitana was about to leave Mel and Scars walk through her door making everyone stop. "Well if I knew the guys up here were this hot I'd moved up here ages ago," Mel says, walking over to Kitana who dropped her bag and hugged Mel. "Scars you gonna say hi or you just gonna stand there. Dude, it looks like someone stole your puppy" Mel chuckles as all three guys stood there staring in shock at the girl who followed Mel into the hospital room, Hacks dropping his laptop.

Scars walked over to Kitana, pulling her into a hug "good to see ya" she says into her ear.

"You shaved all your hair off, looks good," Kitana smiling as she tells Scars. Ace, Snake and Hacks stood there remaining quiet, Scars let go of Kitana before walking off towards all three men.

"You guys going to give me a hug or you going to keep standing there?" Scars smiles softly at them before Ace rushed over and lifted her into the air spinning her around.

"Shorty! Holy fucking shit!" Ace says when he places her back onto her feet, giving her one of a smile "it's so good to see you! Your bold" but he was still confused about where he had seen Mel as he watches her talking to Kitana.

"It's good to see you too Ace, yeah I guess so" she smiles at him before turning to Snake who had walked over to her wrapping his arms around her for a hug.

"Good to see you Dee"

"You too Cooper, jeez you guys grew huh" she chuckles looking between Ace and Snake but what catches her attention was Hacks picking up his broken laptop off the floor. He had been standing there not realising that his laptop laid broken by his feet as he stared at her. "Hey Kurt..." She bites her lip but he doesn't say anything just places his laptop into his laptop bag and walks out the door not looking back once, making Scars aka Dee sigh.

There was a history between them.

Once Hacks got back to the clubhouse he grabbed a bottle of whiskey off the shelf and walked straight to his dorm room, locking himself inside as he tried to forget his past. Juliet watched from the kitchen when she heard the club doors slam open, noticing how pissed off the club's tech guy was she shook her head mumbling about 'too much drama'

•••••••
----------
Enjoy!