B2/C15

•••••••

Daryl 'Big Bass'

I was chugging down some whiskey as Snake pulled out the bullet that was in my shoulder. "Fuck man" I groaned once he put pressure on the wound. Hacks was looking into our system to see who it was that shot at the clubhouse. A few of us had gotten hit but nothing was bad till Alison came inside Tristan has gone to the hospital with Phoenix, she was hit" she says running a hand through her hair.

"Where's Anastasia?" I asked her "did she go with her?"

"No, but she did take off in the car"

"Do you know where?" I asked her but she shakes her head no, I sighed.

"You aren't going anywhere," my mother says walking over to me handing me some pain killers.

"Ma? She's out there with whoever shot at us"

"Mhm I hear ya but you aren't leaving and plus she would have gone to the hospital to be with her sister."

"And how would you know that ma?" I asked her before I take the pills as she places her hands on her hips raising her eyebrow at me.

"Don't be a smart ass you maybe order now but ill still kick your ass son so don't question me." My mother says before patting me on the face turning to Alison "Come on lets clean this place up" she says as she walks off with Alison following after her. I tried to call Anastasia but she had turned off her phone making me sigh before we knew it Tor walked into the clubhouse pissed off.

"CHURCH NOW!" He yells walking pass us all.

*****

"You better have some information for me Hacks because I'm about to lose it," Tor says once everyone took their seats.

"The vehicle belongs to a John Palmer," Hacks says making my head snap up. "There were several guys in the car but I couldn't see who was in there. The car has been hanging around for the past few days"

"John Palmer?" I asked Hacks nods his head "his one of Anastasia's attackers. Fuck!" I get up but Tor bangs his fist on the table.

"Sit the fuck down!" He growls out "These guys are not going to stop so we need to get them before they get the girls and I don't want any of you going anywhere alone! How the hell did they hang around without us even knowing" Tor says shaking his head leaning back in his chair? "Big Bass take Gunner and Tank with you and head over to the sheds. Find out anything you can from our little friends about the stepfather and this John guy." Tor says before ending the meeting and heading out the door.

Once the meeting had ended I pulled on a clean shirt that was blood-stained and my jacket and headed out of the club to the bikes with the guys. It took us an hour to get there pulling up on a dirt road outside them. Taking off my helmet I got off my bike before following after Gunner and Tank. "Wakey wakey gentlemen!" Tank yells out as we walked inside.

I grabbed one of the chairs setting in down in front of them before I took a seat. They guys I was sitting in front of were the men that were in the hotel room when we got Anastasia so Stan was sitting among them.

"So it has come to our attention that your boss wants my girl dead," I said leaning back in the chair.

"She will never be your girl" Stan spits out as I raise my eyebrow at him.

"You know what happens to child molesters in prison?" I asked with a smirk on my face watching him become nervous looking down at the floor. "Better yet do you know what we do to child molesters?" I tilt my head to the side.

I nodded my head to Gunner as he placed his bag onto the table off to the side. The rattle of the tools made each of the 4 guys who sat in front of me became anxious and uncomfortable. "I think they're a bit nervous man" Tank chuckles.

Gunner stood up after he grabbed his hammer walking over to the men standing in front of Stan he slams his hammer into Stan's knee. Screams would be heard if anyone lived nearby but thank god no one did. As Gummer did his thing torturing the men I asked the questions we needed to know. Why does Phoenix and Anastasia stepfather want them? Why would someone be shooting at the clubhouse? Etc etc.

Turns out Oliver wanted both girls because of the inheritance that their mother had so Phoenix was right about that.

So after Gunner had his fun I walked up to Stan "How does it feel to know you'll never be able to see the light of day again? Did you really think that I would never find my girl?"

"Fuck... You" Stan spits out blood was dripping down the side of his mouth as he was already covered in blood. So I stepped back pulled out my gun from the back of my pant and shot him dead emptying my entire clip of bullets into his body. After we cleaned up everything, burning the bodies in a grave and cleaning the entire shed we headed back to the clubhouse with the information rolling around in my head.

•••••
----------
Enjoy!