B5/C8

••••••

Scars "Dee"

After the stopped filming the video that they were going to Armoured Beasts, I lifted my head to glare at the president of the club "You know they will kill you right?" I spoke to him seeing Mike looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"Who said you could speak?" The president of the Red Jokers snaps at me, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm just saying, the Armoured Beasts aren't really going to go easy on you"

"Dee, what are you doing?" Mike asks trying to hush me but I was stubborn, I was trying to piss this guy off and it worked because he came over and slapped me across the face. I tasted the blood in my mouth before I turned my head back to face the boss of the MC that stood in front of me.

"That all you got?" I smirked spitting the blood onto his boots. "I've been stabbed, hit and burnt before so that slap was nothing," I said getting too cocky.

"Untie her and take her down to the cell" He growls out walking out of the room, the prospect that brought me in here was untying my legs as I looked at Mike he was in shock. I winked at him when I felt the prospect untie my hands but I was too quick for him as I headbutted him in the nose. When he stumbles away I quickly stand up grabbing the metal chair and swung it at the prospect hard as he drops to the floor, I searched his body to find a knife. I pushed past the pain in my ankle and tried my hardest to get the rope off Mike as fast as possible so we could find a way out of this place.

But of course, someone walked in to see what was going on and why the prospect hadn't taken me out of the room yet. "Shit, Breaker get in here man! This bitch is trying to escape!" I heard them yell before I heard boots rushing towards the door, I grabbed the knife in my hand slowly standing up and facing the few Red Jokers that came in.

I knew Armoured Beasts carried weapons on themselves everywhere they went but I didn't know if the red Jokers did, so at least I was armed if they didn't. I tilted my head to the side waiting for them to make the first move which they did as they circled around me and Mike.

I didn't see Breaker their president yet but I knew he would show up. Each patch member had either a bat or a metal pole in their hands, they swung and I dodge them as much as possible till I heard Mike's voice telling me to stop which got me to stop and then I was punched in the stomach bending over to grab some air into my lungs. Falling to the floor I looked back to see Breaker with a smirk on his face holding Mike's hair in his fist as he was on his knees with a blade to his throat "Drop the knife missy and lover boy here won't get hurt" Breaker says.

I looked into Mike's eyes I saw that he was scared, Mike would have never been through this type of shit. He was the golden boy of our fucking high school the most blood and violence he would have seen would have been on the football field. Even though we had been through shit in the past I wasn't going to let him die because I was being stubborn.

I dropped the knife before a patch member behind me grabbed me by the throat and pulled me up. "Take her to the cells now" Breaker growled out. "I'll deal with her later"

******

"Let's go, sweetheart, rise and shine" I heard someone say nudging my foot with their foot. I was feeling groggy from the beating that Breaker had done to me. My lip was busted open worse than before, my eye was swollen shut and I could barely see out of the other one. When I tried to get up I felt dizzy but also whimpered out because Breaker had broken my already sore ankle so the guy picked me up and walked out of the cell, I didn't know where Mike was but I didn't like the feeling I was having.

I was shoved into the back of a van groaning in pain when I bit the hard floor of the van but a few seconds later Mike was shoved in himself bruised up and bloody himself. When he sees me trying to struggle to sit up he helps me putting my back against the wall "what did he do to you?" He asks but I shake my head no.

When we felt the van move I laid my head against Mike's shoulder "I forgive you Mike" I tell him as I could barely keep my eye open as I began to fall asleep.

Mike nudged me awake when the van had stopped, a few seconds later the back of the van opened and a few Red Joker patched members helped us out of the van. I could barely walk but I had to anyway and it killed biting my lip to hold in my screams I was pushed to the ground of the dirt road but Mike yelled out and pushed the guy that had pushed me. I heard a loud bang and splatter of something wet covered my body when I looked to my right I saw Mike's body lying next to me... Dead.

I heard the rumble of motorcycles in the distance hoping to god it wasn't more Red Jokers, but when they lined their bikes up I knew it was the Armoured Beasts. I saw Tor getting off his bike just like the rest, they stayed back a few meters maybe 5 or so just in case but when I looked to see Hacks staring at me with a tight jaw and his hands were clenched into fists. I saw Snake step closer to Tor as he had a tight jaw and hand clenched as well, his brother was lying next to me, my heart was pumping rapidly.

I saw the tears drop onto the ground in front of me as I wasn't paying attention to what was going on around me but before I knew it I could hear a gunshot ring out and a painful sting hit me in the arm, then all hell broke loose but I faded into a blackness but not before I heard.

"DEE!"

••••••
---------
Enjoy!