B6/C7

••••

Ace

After a few hours of driving, we finally pulled into the compound "Come on little man, your mum is waiting for you inside" I tell Dakota as I help him out of the van before he takes off towards the clubhouse. When I walked into the clubhouse I saw Sasha holding Dakota as she cried, she kept pulling away and looking him over asking if he was okay if he was hurt but then she pulled him back in for more hugs.

“He’s here” Hacks came over to me and pats me on the shoulder, giving him a nod. I leave Sasha to have her moment with Dakota. I see my twin brother leaning against his car with his arms folded across his chest, looking up when he sees me walking over to him.

“What’s up, bro?” He asked me but I swung my fist into his jaw making him stumble away from his car. Between Felix and I, he was more of the talker than I was, I used my fists to talk. 

The guys ran out to see what was going on. “You don’t think do you?” I yelled at him as Felix wipes his nose.

“What are you talking about?” 

“You are really going to be a smart ass now? You know exactly what you did. You put my club brother’s lives in danger and you put my son’s life in danger!”  I growled out grabbing him by his collar.

“Alright you two break it up,” Tor says as Snake and Joker pulls us apart. “We will talk in church and not in front of the women and children” I glare at my twin brother as he gets pushed by Joker in the back to follow after my club president inside the clubhouse. When I walked inside Hacks was patting Felix down before he was able to walk into the chapel, I looked over to see Sasha standing there with Dakota in her arms.

“What’s going on?” she asked me.

“Just having church, why don’t you take Dakota and head home for a while” 

“But..” 

“I will meet you there once I am done here, just make sure you keep yourself armed ok? Take one of the prospects with you” I tell her waiting for her to nod her head, giving her and Dakota a smile. Dee walks over to us and hands her some keys telling her it’s for the house since she was staying at Dee’s place. 

After I watched Sasha and Dakota leave with the prospect following behind them, I placed my phone into the box and walked into the chapel and took my seat. “Want to tell us what you have been getting yourself into, to put your brother and his club in danger? “ Tor asked Felix.

"I was contacted by someone who wants to remain anonymous, said that a local club in the area is dealing with some shady shit. So I looked around and I knew you guys had clubs all over the place so I crossed you off the list and kept looking, digging deeper through the web I came across a club called the Red Jokers. They were posting online wanting drug runners and wanting people to do jobs such as hitman shit and kidnapping" Felix says. 

He leans forward in the chair at the end of the table "from what I had found out they had taken a kid and was about to sell the kid off, that was when Hacks contacted me about getting into the club's system I didn't realise that the kid belonged to one of you"

"You realise he took Dakota because of you right?" I told him as I glared at him. "He could have been hurt, Felix. I knew one day your shit would come back to bite us on the ass, don't you ever cover your fucking tracks?"

"Of course I fucking do"

"Then how the fuck did they know to take Dakota huh?" I growled out.

"I don't know, I never spoke to the Red Jokers. So someone around here must have been friendly with them" Felix said looking towards Tor. "You know your guys well enough, who do you think sold you out?" 

"I trust the men in this room," Tor tells him as he leans back in his chair.

"Mhm and what about the guys out there?" Felix nods his head towards the door, but Tor shakes his head no "come on man, you have known me a long time when have I ever lied to you." I sighed, it was true my twin brother never lied about anything because if he did his left eye would start twitching. 

"Ben has been acting a bit weird lately," Big Bass says as he looks towards Tor "not doing things we asked always running off to make 'phone calls' and also followed Phoenix that day the little guy got kidnapped" 

"You think he was telling them shit?" Tor asked him, making Big Bass shrug his shoulders.

"He was here looking after the girls," Gunner says.

"Hacks you did a check on him right?" Tor asked him.

"Yeah it all came back clean, nothing was on it"

"Then what the fuck is going on!" Tor growled out. "Bring him in here I want to hear it from him" 

"He followed Sasha home…" I tell Tor. "Ahh, shit" I quickly got up, throwing open the doors of the chapel. I quickly grabbed my phone dialling Sasha's number, she finally picked up on the 5th ring.

"Hello?" 

"Hey, is the prospect with you?" I asked her.

"Yeah, he's here. Why what's…." Then I heard a thump.

"Sasha! Sasha!" I yelled out but she didn't answer the phone then it went dead. "Something has happened to Sasha," I said once I stood in the doorway of the chapel. 

"Like what?" Tor asked me.

"I don't know man, I heard a thump and the line cut. I got to get over there" 

"Alright, Snake, Gunner and I will go with you the rest of you stay here and arm up who knows what this kid is up to," Tor says before we all rush out of the room.

I couldn't help think of the worst. What if something bad had happened. 

Would she leave again?... 

•••••
--------
Enjoy!