B7/C18

•••••

Gypsy

“You knew about her being alive and you didn’t tell me?” Joker growled out once the door to the dorm was shut, I sighed. I knew that something like this was going to happen but I didn’t care. 

“I kept it from everyone including my brother and my family,” I told him when I faced him.

“Why? One of my best friends, my brother has been put through so much, thinking that his wife is dead! Dead Gypsy! Gone! I watched him break down in front of me because he thought he put her in the ground. I watched as he raised a kid by himself!” he started to yell at me.

“I know Joker but she came to me for help! What was I meant to do?” I threw my hands up into the air, making them slap my thighs when they came down.

“I don’t know, maybe tell someone about it” he runs his hand through his hair.

“I couldn’t do that!”

“And why not?” He growls out as he steps closer to me.

“Because she would have actually died! Sasha cared about her family wanting to live, wanting to keep her family safe! Sasha came to me when I helped her get patched up from when Ben took her, she made me promise not to tell anyone!” I shouted at him, as my breathing became heavy. “It was old lady business”

“But you're not an old lady, you put yourself in harm’s way!” He told me but I had to step back when he said I wasn’t an old lady. It hurt to know he didn't see me as an old lady. I nodded my head looking away from him.

I pushed past him to head to the dorm door I turned to look over my shoulder “I may not be an old lady but I am the fucking the princess of the Vermont Armoured Beasts charter, I have more fucking power than an old lady fucking does! So do not question why I had to do what I did” I told him before I walked out of the room, slamming the door shut in his face. Tears pricked at my eyes as I leaned my head back against the wall beside the door, a few seconds later I heard a “Fuck!” along with a loud crash, making me jump. I shook my head wiping the tears that fell and walked away from the door.

********

Third Person Pov

Ace couldn’t stop looking at her. 

As they all sat around the table in the chapel, Sasha looked around at the people who were there. Her twin sister Mel sat beside Ace, she shook and was scared that she looked away and her sister wouldn’t be there. Tor sat at the head of the table waiting to say something but didn’t know what to say, Hawk sat next to Sasha being there for support if she needed it. Ace well his hands were clenched into fists, wondering where his wife had been for nearly two years. 

He couldn’t hold it in anymore so he just came out and asked her “Where have you been?”  Sasha looked towards her old man, her husband. He looked tired, exhausted.

“Right after Ben shot me, you all thought I died... Truth is I was taking a drug to slow down my heart rate to make it look like I had actually died. Gypsy, Hawk’s sister and her friends helped me by rushing me to the hospital, the bullet didn’t hit anything major but Logan was able to remove it and I spent my time recovering in a house just outside of Vermont.” Sasha tells them as they all looked at her in shock. “No one knew I was alive expect Gypsy and her friends and I wanted it that way” 

“Why?” Ace asked her.

"Because Rachel is after me for what Tor did to her family." 

"We could have kept you safe, I would have kept you safe!" Ace growled at her as he stood up.