B3/C13

•••••••••

Alison

"Alison stop sucking faces with your old man and get your ass inside to help me!" I heard Juliet yell out, Phoenix was coming home today my brother was picking her up and bringing her he. He told her no but she wanted a party and he knew he was done for when she brought out the puppy dog eyes, which he has fallen for before when we were little. I blushed when I left Hugo at the picnic tables with the others I could hear them chuckle behind me.

"Really? Was that necessary?" I asked her as I walked inside the clubhouse she raised her eyebrow at me before handing me decorations to put up along the walls behind the bar. All the girls that were not part of Pearl's little group were helping out since that little group were kicked out to never to return. Once I was done I looked over at Kitana she had wanted to help to keep her mind off of the whole situation but I could tell she was beating herself up about it all. Blaming herself for becoming friends with Pearl.

It had been a few days since she told us what happened and it seemed to me that she had not slept with the dark circles around her eyes with the pale ashy look of her skin. "Kit?" I called out to her but she just kept placing the glasses in their place. "Kitana?" I say to her touching her on the arm making her jump out of her skin dropping a few glasses onto the floor. "Shit" I mumble.

"I-I I'm so sorry," she says pretty much ready to cry but I shook my head no.

"It was my fault," I said as we kneeled down and started to pick up the glass piece but Kitana gasps when I looked over at her she was looking at her hands "ill get Snake," I tell her giving her a tea towel to wrap her hand up in. I stood up before I rushed out of the clubhouse. "Snake!" He looks at me when I yelled out to him "I need you Kitana cut her hand on some broken glass" he nods his head and follows me inside. As Snake took Kitana to another room I got the rest of the glass cleaned up before helping Juliet and the rest of the girls with anything else.

30 minutes later Snake walks out from the hall where the dorms are, alone. I looked at him confused till he told me where Kitana was, she had past out not long after he fixed her hand. He left her in his dorm. Snake wasn't the type of person who would do that he was closed off sometimes but his heart was to the club, I gave him a small smile before telling him thank you.

****

I smiled when I see my best friend walk through the clubhouse doors while my brother keeps his arms around her to keep her steady. She looked so much better, so much more relaxed now that she was home. Everyone cheered as she walked through the entrance of the clubhouse "Welcome home baby" Juliet says softly giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek

"Oh my god, it's so good to be finally home," Phoenix says to me once everyone gave her a hug.

"Yeah I bet but now my brother will be complaining a lot if you're not making sure your resting," I tell her once I have helped her to sit down on a couch.

"I'll handle your brother" she smirks as I shook my head.

"Gross Nix, I do not need to hear that.." I gag.

"Mhm and you and Mr. hasn't taken his eyes off you yet?" she asks me nodding behind me when I do look over my shoulder a bit, I see Hugo looking over this way taking a sip of his beer as he stands with Joker and Tank, I turn back to Phoenix shaking my head as she giggles.

"We are taking it one day at a time," I tell her as she squeezes my hand. After a while of catching up and talking about random things, Phoenix gasps when she sees Kitana walk pass.

"What happened to Kit?"

I sighed it was already giving me a headache before I spoke about it. "Pearl sent some girls around to her shop. Also kidnapped little Rebecca..."

"Oh, no.. that poor little girl. What are the guys doing about it?"

"Nothing," I tell her as she looks at me confused "Juliet has taken it under her wing. Old lady business" Phoenix knew about the old lady business, the guys didn't get to know anything unless we told me about it. "Do you remember Ms. Ruby from the Devil Riders, well Juliet asked if she could come up and help out so she's on her way."

"Okay good, we need all the help we can. God knows where Pearl went or has done to that poor girl," she says. 

"Don't worry baby we will get her back and I going to put a bullet between those eyes of Pearl's" Juliet says giving us a grin before taking a seat across from us.

"Your crazy" Phoenix says as Juliet winks at us. 

"What are you girls talking about?" I hear my brother say as he takes a seat next to Phoenix, I felt Hugo sit on the arm of the couch next to me while Anastasia and Big Bass sit next to Juliet on the other couch.

"Nothing baby, just girl talk. I wanted to know what the gossip was since I have been in hospital." Phoenix says smiles before giving Tristan a kiss on the cheek.

"Is that so... Then why do I have a feeling about you lot?" he asks raising an eyebrow looking at all of us but we all shrugged our shoulders before Juliet asked me to get us some more drinks. I felt Hugo follow behind me as I went over to the bar waiting for the prospect to be free.

"What are you up to?" Hugo asks standing behind me pressing himself up against me, making me shiver from his touch.

"N-nothing" I stumbled to speak but that was all I could manage to say, he knew me too well after all this time he was still able to make me speechless. I felt his lips against my bare shoulder lightly kissing me hoping that I would give into him so he could go tell my brother but I wasn't going to give in to him and little games. So I turned around smirking as a ran my hands down his chest before leaning up but I didn't kiss him "You are not going to get anything out of me, its Old Lady business" I winked at him grabbing the drinks that the prospect left behind me as I spoke to Hugo and left him standing there putting more sway to my hips as I walked away from.

•••••••••
---------------------
Enjoy!