C18

••••••••

Phoenix

I hadn't heard from Tristan in over a week and today I had just found out that he had gone on a run with some of the guys. I had found out by Alison and she wasn't even here. I tried calling and texting him but no answer so yesterday I gave up, Alison said he was pissed off at something but didn't know what but I think I might.. So as Anastasia went off to college for the day I spent my day at the shop fixing it up painting it, wiping down the windows and before I knew it was dark.

It was nearly midnight when I got a phone call looking to see who it was 'Tristan' name was there, biting my lip wondering if I should answer it or not.

"Hello?" I answered it.

"Are youuu sleeping with another guy? Because the only explanation I could think of why your out and never come overrrr amnymore" he says immediately, I could hear him slurring his words and I knew he was drunk. "Soooo Phoenix  are you sleeping with another guy because if you are I'll just take a club girl back to the dorms"

I sighed running a hand through my hair I felt something in my chest from he said that, my eyes began to tear up. I didn't know what came over me why did I feel like that? But when I was about to answer his question Tristan had hung up the phone. I walked backwards towards the back wall and sunk to the floor and cried. I never knew what a broken heart felt like till now, it was ripping someone was stabbing me into the chest I couldn't breathe or anything.

I just sat there staring at the floor covered in dust and paint with no sleep I didn't realise the sun had come up till Anastasia and Sasha walked through the door. "Hey girl. This place is looking good.... Phoenix what's wrong?" I heard Sasha say as she walked over to me when she saw me sitting on the floor. Anastasia kneels down beside me I jumped when she grabbed my hand.

"What's wrong sis?" She whispered to me, knowing something was horribly wrong but I just sat there I couldn't talk, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall tears fell before I was finally able to say something to my sister and my friend.

"I had been seeing Tristan.. and I hadn't told him about this place because I wanted to surprise him but he thinks I've been cheating on him, called me last night to say if I am sleeping with someone else that he was going to grab a club girl and take her back to the dorms" I said shaking my head and finally opening my eyes to see my sister and friend both with shocked faces.

"Why didn't you say something?" Sasha asks.

"He hung up before I could."

"Why didn't you tell us about you two?" She asked again.

"I wanted to tell Alison first but everything got carried away, and I wanted to open this place.." I sighed holding my head in my hands "everything is a mess... I need to go see Alison and tell her the truth."

Anastasia nods her head before she uses her hands to sign 'you need to tell her asap, she would rather hear it from you than someone else' I nod my head both girls help me up before I pack up a few things.

2 hours later I had a few bags packed, told my dad what I was doing and was on the road. Coffee and energy drinks were keeping me going at the moment. I kept my phone off till I got to a motel at 9 o'clock at night, I was sitting on the bed sending a text message to Alison telling her I'll be there soon but when I was about to turn off my phone it started to ring. When I saw it was Tristan I didn't answer it I just hanged up and turned it off but before I knew it I was crying into the pillow.

••••••
------------
Enjoy!