C12

••••••••

Phoenix

I have been stuck here for days while they try to figure out who was behind this whole thing but my hands are itching to pick up a tattoo machine. I was sitting in the main area of the clubhouse turning my hands into fists and back out again over and over again as I stared at the floor as I bounced my leg up and down. Tristan had gone out with his guys as I was being baby sat by a bunch of teenager prospects and me sitting here were making them feel uncomfortable. I was never the one to just sit and wait I had to be doing something so sitting here was pissing me off.

So I decided to do something that I was totally going to regret later on..

I pushed the chair back and stood up but as I was about to walk out the door I was stopped by one of the young prospects making me tilt my head to the side "We were told that you couldn't leave the clubhouse Miss" he says.

"Is that so?" I asked him as he nods his head I could see him swallow hard and I knew he was nervous but I pat his cheek. "Just tell boss man that I have a girl emergency and needed to go out and buy tampons" I smirked as he blushed hard at me, walking pass him I got into my car knowing Tristan had my car keys I hotwired my car and drove straight out of the compound.

Finally pulling into the carpark behind work, I walked inside seeing Sasha up front when she see me she gives me a smile. "Hey I thought you were sick" Sasha says as I give her a confused look "Tristan called to say you were coming in for the rest of the week. So I moved your clients appointments" she says.

"Well I'm better now" I say through my teeth, I was pissed off with Tristan.

"Okay.. you can have the walk ins" she says as I nod my head. I was walking pass Harry's office when I heard a women talking to him "I want her gone Harry! How long is this going to take? His meant to be mine!" This girl whines.

"Shut up! It will be done soon, the Kings have given me a good price for her" Harry says.

"Yeah? How much?"

"100,000"

"Are you serious? Then what are you waiting for?"

I heard my name being called from the front, as I quickly moved away from Harry's office door. I couldn't help but think of who they were talking about and who he was talking to but I shook my head and got on with my work.
I looked up when I heard heels walk pass my room seeing Kelly smirking as she looks in while Harry followed her, narrowing my eyes at her she winks before walking on I sighed before I turned back to my client. Hearing my phone ring I looked over to see Tristan calling I rolled my eyes while I switched it off. I knew if I answered it  I was gonna hear him yell so I didn't bother. I was pissed off.

"Hey Phoenix, I thought you were sick?" I looked up to see Harry standing in the door way. I wiped down the tattoo before I dipped the tip of the machine into the black ink before I started where I left off.

"Nope, Tristan called up and lied." I told him.

"Ah okay, do you mind staying back late? Dale had to go home early today"

"Sure that's fine with me" I said giving him a smile but I see him wink at me before he left, making me shiver.

Client after client had walked through those doors requesting a tattoo and I was happy to take it on. If I stayed at the clubhouse I would of gone mad. This is what I loved to do, this was why I moved back here because I didn't want to be a house wife or sit behind a desk typing up random bullshit. This is who I was.

Around 10pm I was the last one at the shop, I had wiped down everything and cleaned up the whole place so when Sasha opens up tomorrow all she had to do was turn on the coffee machine. I grabbed my phone, turning it on and before I knew it I was getting text message after message of Tristan asking where I was. I sighed it was giving me a headache already so I put it in my back pocket of my jeans and locked up the place.

I had just locked the back door of the shop and got to my car looking around it was dark and cold but I didn't hear anything till it was to late. Someone had came up behind and placed a cloth over my mouth, as I struggled against the person chloroform filled my lungs as I breathed it in but it was to late as my movements became heavy and before I knew everything had turned back.

•••••••••••
----------------
Enjoy!