C13

•••••••••

Tristan ' Tor'

As I paced the floor of the clubhouse I was breathing down Hacks neck as he used his laptop to look for Phoenix, it had been hours since I heard from her Sasha had texted me saying she came to work and was closing up shop. It's past midnight and I was getting worried, pissed off but worried. The prospects that were meant to be looking after her were about to feel my wroth. My hands were clenched into fists as I was about to punch the fuck out of them but the guys had to hold me back.

"You need to calm down man, Hacks is doing everything he can." My VP tells me holding a hand on my shoulder but I shake my head no.

"I should of known it was him... I should of fucking said something." I tell him I ran a hand through my hair.

"We all should of known..." he started to say but Anastasia and Sasha burst through the door of the clubhouse slamming the door against the wall. Anastasia had a look in her eyes like she was ready to kill, in nothing but spandex, a sports bra and runners she walked straight up to me "Hey baby what are you doing her...." Big Bass starts to say.

"Shut the fuck up! Where the fuck is my sister?!" She yells at Big Bass and me, her voice was husky like her voice had been damaged from something. Anastasia's hands were clenched into fists but as soon as I was about to say something Kelly giggles.

"The little bitch had it coming. Hanging around men that aren't hers" Kelly says she walks over to us lying her hands over my arm making Anastasia nod her head biting her lip before grabbing Kelly by her hair and dragging her to bar slamming her head into the bar top. The guys rush over to try and stop it but Sasha stops them.

"Back off!" She warns them letting Anastasia punch Kelly, knocking her to the floor.

Anastasia kneels down grabbing Kelly's hair once again "You better hope she's alive because if she's hurt in any way I'm coming after you and gutting you like my father taught me" she says slamming Kelly's head into the floor again. Standing up she was breathing heavily Big Bass walks over to her trying to grab her hand but she pulls it away walking up to me. "Where i-is she?" She asks me like she was staining to talk and I could see tears in her eyes. Sasha brings over a bottled water for her as I help her sit down.

"We have Hacks looking where he took her but both their phones are off." I tell her once I sat opposite her. "What's wrong with your voice" I asked her voice she had a sip of her water but she shook her head at me.

*****

A few of the guys went to bed as some of us stayed awake, Anastasia was among those who stayed awake bouncing her leg up and down as she held her head in her hands. I was pretty much doing the same thing but going over everything I could with Hacks as he searched everything he could.

It was nearly dawn by the time he yelled out "I've found her!" I rushed out of the meeting room coming over to him "the Reaper Kings have her at their warehouse" he says pointing to the screen of his laptop.

"Prospect!" I yelled out and when George comes running out of the back room "Wake everyone up now! I'm calling Church!" He nods his head and rushes down the hall to wake up the guys. It only took 5 minutes for the guys to come rushing in to take their seats. "Sorry to wake you fellas but Hacks has found something." I said nodding to Hacks.

"So we know who took Phoenix and now we know that Kelly was behind it all, what we didn't know was where he took her but now we know." Hacks says turning his laptop around for everyone to see "the Reaper Kings warehouse, the same warehouse they took our stolen weapons to."

"Are you serious? Why would they be involved?" Bull asks.

"I'm not sure but I had a look into their bank accounts and they had deposited $100,000 into Harry's account for whatever reasons are unknown but that's not the only thing I have found out. Harry has been the one sending the creepy messages to Phoenix but his done it to a few girls that used to work for him till they quit." Hacks tells everyone.

"So why hasn't he done it to Sasha?" Ace asks.

"Probably because he knew you two were an item" I said holding up a hand when he was going to say something else. "We need to form a plan  and get her the hell out of that place now and if they have her God knows what they will do to her. Hacks I want you to find Harry, take a few guys and bring him to the warehouse. The rest gather your gear say goodbye to the girls we leave in two hours." I tell my guys before being the first one to stand up and walked out of the room.

•••••••••
----------------
Enjoy!