B4/C3

•••••
^

^^^ Snake

Kitana

It was finally the day I have been waiting for, for 2 years. My release day! I was excited but also scared. What is going to happen out there in reality? So as I tie up my Dr Martins I stand up from my bed and looked around everything had been taken out that was mine so only grey walls stared back at me. I nearly jumped out of my skin when someone bangs on my cell door "Hanson lets go!" A guard yells out. This was it. I thought to myself when I walked out of my cell, I looked up to see the girls standing there waiting for me along with a few guards. I smiled as I walked over to them.

"I don't want to see you back in here," Mel says into my ear as she was the last one to give me a hug. "Don't forget about us" she smiles as we pull away from each other.

"Never," I said before blowing a kiss to them all and turning around before walking away with the guards. After 730 days in this hell hole, I was finally able to see and feel the sun on my skin without being behind barbed wire fence or a cell. The only thing I'll miss about this place was the girls Mel, Scars, Mute and Birdie but I knew I'd be back to see them.

When I finally walked out of the gates of the prison I looked up to see Alison leaning against her truck looking at me with the biggest smile on her face. "Looking good Kit!" She says as I walked up to her wrapping arms around each other.

"Its good to be finally out," I tell her giving her a smile.

"Hop in girl we got places to be!" Alison says I rushed around to the passenger side and climbed up into the seat before she starts the car and takes off away from the prison. I strip off my jacket as the sun grew hotter leaving me in just my tank top and ripped jean shorts and my Dr Martins boots. I leaned my head against the headrest of my seat as Alison drove us. "So Rebecca wanted to throw you a little welcome home party.." I snapped my eyes open as soon as she said party I groaned, my little sister wasn't 4 years old anymore she was 6 and looks like she's already going to be bossy. Alison chuckled shrugging her shoulders "shes got everyone wrapped around her little fingers, so she got everyone to help out even Snake" she says looking over for a second then back to the road.

Alison knew about what happened with Snake and me because I had told her when we got drunk one night before we got caught. I sighed shaking my head, all I wanted to do was go home and relax with a beer and catch up with my sister but no...

As we got into town, I rubbed the necklace my dad had given to me with I turned 17. It made me feel safe. So coming back to the same town I grew up in and having all these different memories of things that had happened over the years all came rushing back. My dad dying of cancer, my mother getting hooked on drugs and alcohol and then having my sister, all the bills that needed to be paid off and then all the shit when I met Pearl.

When Alison pulled into the compound not many bikes were lined up against the clubhouse, so when I hopped out of the truck I only saw a handful of people walk out. Juliet, Phoenix, Anastasia, Tor, Ace, Hacks and a few new prospects plus some sweetbutts who were starting to glare. I looked at Alison as she shrugged her shoulders before I was attacked by my little grinning sister "Kitty!" She screams. I kneeled down wrapping my arms around her closing my eyes for a moment before pulling away pushing her hair out of her face smiling wide. "I missed you, Kitty"

"I missed you too sweetheart," I tell her before wiping away the fallen lone tear, I stand up picking her up with ease while walking over to everyone.

"Glad your home baby," Juliet says giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, I give her a nod and smile before being handled around giving everyone a hug that I knew. The last one was Tor.

"Thank you for your help with looking after Rebecca," I tell him.

"Of course, everyone has loved her being around." He says.

About an hour of being here, I was all caught up with the latest gossip around town which wasn't much. I stood up from the chair as the girls turned to me "I'm gonna go see mum, see what the damage is.. Mind if you drop me off, I'll find my own way back" I asked Alison as she nods her head before I head over to Rebecca who was playing with Anastasia's little girl. "Becca im going go see mum for a bit, I want you to be good for Ms Juliet please," I tell her when I kneeled down next to them.

"You are coming back, right?" When she says that I saw tears in her eyes breaking my heart.

"Of course sweetheart, ill be an hour promise." I hold out my pinky finger for her giving me a small smile she does the pinky promise with me before I kissed her on the head before standing up and walking out towards Alison's truck. As we were about to pull out of the compound the rest of the guys showed up but before we took off Gunner came over to see what was happening, "I'll be back in a little bit just going to drop Kit off at her mum's" Alison tells him making Gunner nod his head at me in a hello.

My mother's house was on the other side of town not that far but far enough, when Alison pulled up to the curb outside the house it was like no one was taking care of the place. The grass looked like it hadn't been cut for a long time, to be honest, it would look like no one lived there but my mother's car was out the front. I sighed before telling Alison ill be fine when she asked, I jumped out of the truck before going up the steps of the old family home.

As I walked through the unlocked door, I heard a gun being cocked when I looked up I see a woman that looked older than me standing there with one of my father's rifles. "Where the fuck have you been?" She screams at me.

"Mum put the gun," I tell her holding my hands up, she snickers shaking her head but puts the rifle down when I looked around the place the next thing I knew was a glass bottle had been thrown at my head. "What the fuck?" I place my palm against my head before pulling it away to see red blood over my hand.

"You ungrateful girl! I raised you and you just treat me like nothing!" She screams in my face holding some broken glass in her hand pointing it at me but she breaks down crying falling to the worn-out couch. I sighed running a hand over my face before my mother grabs my hand pulling me towards her "do you have any money? I need it"

"What you need is to have a shower and go to bed," I tell her but that lands me a slap in the face.

"Stupid girl! You owe me!" She starts to shake, I knew this all too well. She needed her daily fix of booze even after not seeing her for 2 years I could see her still hadn't changed. I sighed reaching into the pocket of my jean shorts pulling out $50 in notes before she had snatched it right out of my hand "that's all you have?" She snapped as I nodded my head. "I need more Kitana! This won't last me till next week!"

"That's all I have mum" but it wasn't good enough she grabbed the broken bottle again and swung at me but I wasn't quick enough to get out the way so she had sliced into my arm before screaming at me to get out.

••••••
---------
Enjoy!