B3/23

•••••••••••

Gunner

Turns out that Alison and Kitana were going to be staying in lock-up till their court hearing in the next few days but today I had another feeling nudging at me, just didn't know what. My sister Syntana "Banshee" and her secretary Ginder, cool dude to hang around with, they were going on a run for a family emergency. As I watched them ride out of the compound I couldn't help but have a feeling, a very bad feeling. I was already worried about my old lady sitting in jail for the next few days but whatever this feeling was it top it off.

Throughout the day I was working on my bike, I went into the clubhouse to grab some lunch when I heard Crow answer his phone. “What the fuck do you mean took her. Where are you?" He asks whoever on the phone making me snap my head over to him to watch him just like everyone else did, he was pulling his hair out while looking to Hammer, Chanel. "We are on our way,” he growls out.

"What's going on?" Chanel asks standing up from the chair that she was sitting at with Anastasia and Phoenix, even they were wondering what was going on.

"That was Grinder, they had taken shots when a van came up behind them. Grinder's been shot but whoever it was took pres." Crow tells them, Chanel and Hammer mumbled under their breaths.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I growled out walking over to them.

"Nothing man don't worry about it" he waves me off but that pushes me over the edge so I grabbed him by the shirt slamming him against the wall I held him up with my arm straight across his neck as I pull my knife out from its holder, holding it near his throat. Everyone in that room became aware of the situation, the guys moved towards us as the girl's stepped back shocked at what was happening.

"Im only going to say this one more time otherwise I'll cut you piece by piece starting with cutting out your fucking eyes and I don't care if you're my sisters VP. What were you talking about?" I growled in his face Crow was glaring at me.

"Someone has kidnapped her"

"What do you mean someone has kidnapped her?!" Bull was right next to me holding a gun to Crow's head demanding more information about Syntana, making Crow roll his eyes.

"You don't know shit! Just let us go get Grinder and we will find out more information," Crow says.

"You're meant to have your Presidents back where the fuck were you! That's my old lady man if shes hurt in any way I will beat the living shit out of you!" Bull growls out but takes a calm breath before he continued on "Take the prospects with you they can take the van," Bull tells Chanel and Hammer as they looked back at Crow waiting for him to give them permission to go, he gives them a nod before turning back to me glaring at me.

"Tor man do you mind calling off your dogs?" Crow asks him when he walks out of the hall that leads to the dorms.

"What is going on?" Tor stomps over to us looking at all of us but none of us spoke so Tor patted me on the shoulder "drop him" he tells me making me growl "now!" He roars throughout the clubhouse. I drop him immediately making Crow stumble away from me as I put my knife back into the holder while Bull withdraws his gun. "I want to make this fucking clear to all of you now! Armoured Beasts and Miracle Killers are family whether you like it or not. Now, will someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" Tor growls out.

"Grinder called they were shot at and Banshee's been taken." Crow says "hammer and Chanel along with your prospects are going to get Grinder now, he will tell us more on what happened" Tor nodded his head.

"If his hurt get him patched up I want church as soon as they get back," Tor says before turning to Hacks "get information on their location and see if you can find anyone that was following them"

"I'll help" a girl spoke up bringing over her laptop, she was the tech chick that Syntana was talking when I asked her about her club. The girl went by the nickname Chains.

I looked over to my right to see Bull bring out a cate filled with ammunition along with a few guns "Bull" Tor warns. "You are not going anywhere"

"Like hell I am! That is my woman missing!" Bull says as I walked over to the cate grabbing what I needed. I am have been an asshole to Bull when I found out that he was with my sister but, to be honest, she deserved to be happy with someone who would fight no matter what.

"We need to wait to see what Grinder says and for Hacks and Chains to find information," Tor says.

"If it was your old lady you would be out that door looking for her" Bull says while I place the gun in the back of my jeans.

"His right babe" Phoenix steps over to Tor before she speaks "This is Syntana she's Gunners sister and Bulls old lady. They love her and anyone of you guys would do the same if it was your woman" Phoenix announces to everyone. "So you better form a plan fast to get the girl back Tristan or so help me god"

"Alright baby," Tor sighs but we all look over to the doors of the clubhouse when Hammer helps bring in Grinder who was holding his arms. Bones the doc of Miracle Killers rushed over to him to check him over. I couldn't handle all of this with Alison by my side I just wish she was here, Syntana as well.

******

Alison pov

3 grey solid walls and 1 grey bar door I had been staring at for 24 hours, pacing up and down wasn't helping and nor was just sitting here. Kitana was pulling her hair out over this shit and even having that one phone call to tell Hugo I was okay but ended up being a fight made me feel like shit. But I needed to help Kitana it was her only family since her mother didn't care one bit.

I was able to get a court day in the next few days, so just sitting here was my only option. My lawyer had spoken to the club telling them what was going to happen, to be honest, I didn't know what was going to happen. Pearl was out of the hospital but she had been running her mouth saying that I did the beating for no reason but I told the lawyer we were there to get Kitana's sister but she sold her off and I lost it.

I just hope the girls would be able to find that little girl, she didn't deserve this. I have been listening to Kitana sniff as she quietly cries herself to sleep, it broke my heart listening to her. "We will get her back Kit, I promise you," I tell her as she was in the other cell.

"It's too late now, we don't even know where she could be" Kitana cries.

"It's not too late, the girls will find her if we're not out by the end of the week"

•••••••••
---------------
Enjoy!