B2/C8

•••••••

Anastasia

For a few days, I had been lying low. Didn't go anywhere, didn't even go to the gym. With Troy hassling me to get my ass to the gym I switched my phone off. Only calling someone if I needed something but today I decided to go to the clubhouse. Juliet had picked me up on the way to the store if I had stayed home any longer I would have gone insane. "Hey baby," Juliet says as I hopped into the passenger seat of the truck, giving her a smile before she takes off.

I was staring at the trolley filled with food up to the top I could not believe how much the guys at the club could eat. I could hear Juliet giggle before she said "this is only for a few days" I just shook my head. So we paid for all the food and headed back to the clubhouse to unload the truck, as the prospects helped carried in the heavy stuff I was putting away the items when Daryl walks into the kitchen.

"Hey baby, mum said she went to get you today. Is everything okay?" He asks me once he kissed my cheek, I nodded my head giving him a smile.

"I was bored at home so I helped your mother. I hope that's okay?" I signed to him.

"Of course, should have texted me I could have picked you up," he says moving a piece of hair out of my eyes.

"You were busy, your mum was fine with picking me up" I smiled sweetly at him.

"Stop harassing the poor girl," Juliet says smirking as she walks into the kitchen placing a few other bags on the counter, I giggle as Daryl sighed hanging his head but when he hears me he winks at me.

I was taking a tray of sandwiches out to the guys when I saw a car pull up, noticing that car anywhere I quickly placed the tray on the table and walked over to them. When they got out of the car Poppy rushes over to me wrapping her arms around me as I do the same to her. Poppy was my age we had gone to school together, her twin brother Kai was the one that helped me get into boxing. Smiling wide wondering what they were doing here, I hugged Kai when he finally walked over to me. "You are looking good girl," Kai says, winking at me as Poppy nods her head in agreement.

"Thanks, you both look great" I sighed to them. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"Oh our stepdad wanted to move out here," Kai says shrugging his shoulders.

"Stepdad?"

"Yeah ma got remarried to this big CEO guy," Poppy says

"Tell her I'm happy for her, she needed someone good" I signed to them. As we were talking Daryl had walked over to us wondering himself who these people were.

"Babe? Who are these people?" He asked me as he glared at them.

"They are friends of mine from high school" I signed to him, Poppy was looking shocked as she stared at Daryl while Kai glared back. I sighed knowing that these two were to Alphas wanting territory to call their own, I rolled my eyes when I grabbed a hold of Poppy's hand and pulled her away from the growling men.

"Who the hell are these guys...wow..." Poppy says giggling as we walked past the guys who were looking over at us.

"Phoenix is going out with their President plus we knew him when we were little" I signed yo her once we were sitting down at one of the tables inside.
"So tell me about what has been happening?"

"So ma married Stan a few years ago and he wanted to move out here, I knew you said something about this place so I got Bella to help look you up and here we are! Isn't that exciting" she squeals grabbing my hands smiling wide, I smiled back at her but then I realise something she had just said. Seth... No, it couldn't be... Could it?

"Hey, are you okay you went pale for a few minutes," she says.

"What is that Stan's guy's last name?"

"Mason, why's that?"

I felt liking throwing up, I was starting to sweat when Juliet walks over to see what was happening she immediately saw me then rushed outside calling for Daryl to hurry. When he came inside he saw me slowly stand up but then saw the fear in my eyes and immediately walked over to me.

"Baby..what's wrong?" He asks me grabbing a hold of my face.

"His... He moved here... Their mother.." I whispered to him but he looked at me confused, I ran a shaky hand through my hair "he married their mother..."

"Do they know?" He asked me but I shook my head no.

"What's going on?" Poppy says as she stands up when her brother Kai walks through the doors. I lean my head against Daryl's chest as he rubbed my neck sighing to myself knowing I had to tell them both.

"Are you going to tell them?" Daryl whispers in my ear when I looked up at him I nodded my head before he asks Tor to use the room they hold their club meetings in. When Tor gave us the all-clear Daryl walked in as we followed behind him with Poppy by my side And Kai following behind.

••••••
-----------
Enjoy!