B2/C5

••••••

^^^ Big Bass ^^

Anastasia

I screamed for him to stop to the point I was coughing up blood, Phoenix sprinted over to me as I was bent over coughing "shit sis lets get you inside now" she says as she helped me inside I could feel people watching me as I walked past them, most of the guys from the club were here Tor was yelling at Phoenix asking her "what the hell was she doing here" with an angry look but she just pushed past him and the others while taking me to the changing rooms.

As we walked in I felt dizzy I was coughing so hard it hurt everything in my body hurt, my dad rushed over asking Phoenix what happened so she told him once she helped me sit down. Troy had a water bottle in my hands before I knew it and a bucket at my feet. As I stared at the bloody water that sat in the bucket I wiped away the tears with my shaky hands.

"It's going to be okay sis" I felt Phoenix say next to me as she rubbed my back but I shook my head no before I got up grabbing my bag heading to the showers. Once I knew I was alone I slid down the wall of the showers and cried while sitting on the floor.

****

I had tried to message Daryl but it was no use he never replied back, I had been at it for nearly 2 weeks now as I was helping Phoenix out at the shop. When I tried again with a message I got nothing back... I threw my phone onto the desk holding my head in my hands before running them through my hair. I heard Phoenix sigh beside me before grabbing my hand pulling me out of the chair and walking out of the shop "get in" she says as she got into the car.

Phoenix pulls into the compound she looks at me "why..?" I whispered to her.

"Because he needs to know Anastasia.." She says squeezing my hand getting out of the car, some of the guys were standing around outside smoking and eating lunch.

"What are you doing here?" Tor asks not even getting up from his seat to greet Phoenix but as they glared at each other Alison spoke up.

"His in his dorm," she says I nodded my head in thanks before I walked past everyone. Walking down the hall to his room I couldn't help feeling nauseous but I pushed it back when I knocked on his door. Holding my breath when he opens it in just a pair of jeans with wet hair I couldn't help but be speechless but that was short-lived when he slammed the door on me I sighed but I was here to talk to him snd I wasn't leaving till I did. So I banged on his door till he had to open it which he did but started to yell at me so I ducked under him getting inside his room.

"Get the fuck out. I don't want to see you, Anastasia" he growls but I took a seat on his bed.

"I need to tell you something" I whispered to him.

"Yeah well I don't want to hear it," he says nodding to his door "get out"

I sighed closing my eyes picking at my fingers "I was about 5-6 years old at the time when I was left alone with my stepfather and his friends... I was playing in my room upstairs and his friends walked in. Thinking they were taking a tour of the house so I just went back to playing with my dolls," I said swallowing hard but it hurt. "Next minute I was being held down as they ran their hands over my little boy, I struggled around I even screamed but it felt like no one could hear me. I managed to finally free myself from their hand's but as one of them held a knife to my throat it sliced straight through." I ran my fingers lightly over my scar.

"It didn't kill me but it left my vocal cords damaged... I'll never have a normal voice again.." I said before I started to cough, tasting blood on my tongue I knew I spoke too much. I wiped my lips but as soon as I did Daryl was in front of me taking my hand in his. "It happens when I talk too much," I tell him biting my lip he gets up walking to the door yelling out for a prospect.

After a few minutes, Daryl handed me a water bottle I took a sip of it. I noticed that he was looking at my throat I made sure it was hidden under the tattoo that was on my neck. I took his hand placing his fingers against the scar, something flashed through his eyes like anger which he pulled away and stood up pacing the floor in front of me.

"Then why were you at an illegal underground ring?" He asks me "wait, no hang on," he says grabbing a pen and paper.

I sighed but nodded my head taking them before writing down 'i told you weeks ago I had demons inside my head... Fighting helps them ..." I showed him what I wrote.

"I wish you would have told me," he says before taking a seat next to me again.

"I'm sorry"

••••••
-------------
Enjoy!