B4/C25

•••••••

Kitana

A lot of different charters were here at the church as we were the last to pull in. As the girls and I gathered around with the old ladies and children, Rebecca and I watched as Tor, Big Bass, Bull, Gunner, Snake and Joker carried in Tank's casket into the church. Tank didn't have any other family members on the outside so Juliet carried his photo in front of the guys with Hacks holding onto her as she cried. After being so strong for everyone else this made her weak, losing a member of the family, Tank was like a brother to her.

Once everyone was inside people had to stay standing because there wasn't enough room for everyone to sit. As every minute ticked by I became more upset, as the pastor read out things from the bible I couldn't help but feel sick. It was like a big punch in the gut realising that Tank wasn't coming back this was it.

I held onto Rebecca's hand as she curled into my side, she knew something had happened, something bad because when I sat her down this morning to get her dressed she ask if Tank was ever coming home. I had to tell her "no he won't be coming home, he has gone to heaven," it broke my heart to see her upset.

"Will I see him again?" She had asked me but I couldn't reply so I just nodded my head. I didn't want to think about my very own sister leaving like that.

So when the funeral had ended everyone headed back to the clubhouse, Phoenix and Juliet had set up a few tables filled with food but mostly everyone just went to the bar. I just wanted to keep my hands and mind busy so Scars and I went behind the bar to serve the drinks. Beer after beer, shots after shots we poured out it was well into the night when Tor came over to the bar. "Can you pour some lined shots out?" he asks me as I see him hold a leather kutte in his hand. I give him a nod before lining up shot glasses on top of the bar while Scars poured out whiskey.

"Alright everyone listen up!" Tor yells out, everyone started to quieten down once someone turns off the music. "About a week ago we lost a dear brother, to some he was just that, to others, he was a father. He was here from the started prospected under my dad till he moved up the ranks and became our road captain. Tank taught us a thing or two, how to shot a gun to telling our women we love them." He sighed laying Tank's leather kutte on the bar turning back to everyone.

"Today we laid him to rest, he fought with us in our own battles with this club but he also fought his own battles himself losing his little family to finally losing the battle of cancer." As I looked around everyone was either crying or was about to, even I had to bite my lip but it was no use. Tor grabs one of the shot glasses raised it into the air "I love you brother, ride hard and fast brother I will see you again." He says before slamming the shot down and placing the shot glass upside down, before stepping away from the bar. I wiped away my tears before grabbing some more glasses as one by one came over and took a shot to say their final words.

As the night went on families who had joined us had gone home as the others remained here drinking and telling stories.

I looked over at Scars as she watched a crowd of people, seeing who was in the group I sighed taking the cloth away from her hand "when are you going to talk to him?" I asked her as she jumps slightly.

"I don't know.. He looks comfy" she says as I looked back over to see Hacks with his arm around one of the sweetbutts.

"He will never know unless you tell him"

"K he won't even look at me and when he does it's only for a second then he looks away. Just don't worry about it, im going to go get some air" she says grabbing a beer for herself and walking outside the clubhouse, as I looked back over to Hacks I noticed that he looked where she was going before taking his arm off the girl. I shook my head before I cleaned up more of the bar.

******

Third-person pov

As the night wore on people started to clear out either heading home, to motels or finding empty dorms. Tor remained sitting at the long table they had in the room they held their meetings for the club, as he sat there looking down at the old oak wood table he sipped his drink. Tor couldn't believe Tank was gone, he didn't want to believe it. After Tor's father died Tank had taken him under his wing and taught him all the staff that his father didn't. Running the club with trusted guys by your side was hard.

Shaking his head he finally took the last sip of his whiskey when Phoenix his old lady, his wife walked in. The whole week leading up to this day Tor had been quite an asshole towards her but she didn't mind as she knew he never meant to say those types of things. He was grieving.

No words were spoken when he looks up at her pushing back the chair he pulled her onto his lap burying his face into her neck mumbling how sorry he was.

As Anastasia turns off the light to her son's room she sees Big Bass walk through the door, she leans against the wall as she watches her old man take off his leather kutte hanging it on the hook on the wall. Their eyes meet for a second before Big Bass walks over to her wrapping his arms around her as he finally let go of his feelings. They were both hurting. "I wouldn't know what I'd do without you baby," he says pushing her hair out of her face before they kissed.

A few houses down Alison was biting her lip as she looked over the paperwork, the words became blurred but she didn't hear the front door close. Gunner walked through the house, throwing his keys into the bowl, taking off his boots and handling up his leather kutte before he even stepped into the kitchen to see Alison sitting at the table. Alison was to busy in her mind to realise her old man had walked through the door. "What's going on?" She jumped at the sound of Gunners low deep voice.

She looked up at him and then down at the paperwork, pushing it towards him but once she did that she couldn't look at him. She was scared of what he'll say as he grabs the piece of paper. "Is this true?" He asked her, Alison nodded her head yes but within seconds Gunner was kneeling down beside her "babe look at me."

When she finally looks at him, he reached up pushing her hair out of her face before placing his hand on her flat stomach  "I love you and our little one" Alison smiled placing her hands on his face and kissing him leaning her forehead against his.

As they were having their joyful moment Juliet was sitting in her living room wiping away the tears that fell but were immediately replaced with new ones. Juliet felt like she was alone but she knew she had the club and her boys but it still pulled at her heart feeling the loss. Juliet stood up and grabbed her glass taking the last sip of her whiskey, she put the empty glass in the dishwasher and walked to her bedroom. Tomorrow she would go see her husband in prison like she does every week, but now she had wipe those tears away and became the shell of the club once again.