B5/C3

••••••

Scar "Dee"

Once I had a look at the place and filled out all of the forms for the apartment I headed back towards the clubhouse. Today the girls and I were going to do a little something for Birdie, we were just waiting for Mel to show up but we didn't wait very long because when I pulled into the compound her car was in a parking spot. I smiled when I see her and Kitana walk out of the clubhouse when I got out of the car "There's she is!" Mel yells out before I walked over to them and wrap my arms around Mel hugging her.

"Everything good?" I asked her before she gives me a nod but I could see the sadness in her eyes but she still gave me a smile. "Let me get changed and then we can go," I tell them when I walked into the clubhouse the guys were walking out of their room that they hold their meetings in. I quickly past them while heading towards my dorm and quickly closing the door before I pulled out my black jeans from my duffel bag that I hadn't unpacked yet.

So I took off my shorts and pulled the jeans on, once again pulling on the converse that I just had on. I leave my phone on the bed and head out of the room towards the main area of the clubhouse but when I got closer to Kitana, her old man was shaking his head no "No babe you are not going. Tor gave the orders for all the old ladies to stay at the clubhouse tonight." Snake tells her as she narrows her eyes at him while Mel stands next to her with her arms folded across her chest. As I looked around none of the girls were happy with their men.

"Yeah well I am not an old lady and neither is Scars, we will keep Kitana safe," Mel says when I came over to stand next to her.

"I said no" Snake growls out making me roll my eyes.

"This is for our friend Birdie I am going," Kitana tells her man not backing down, going toe to toe with the tall guy that was standing in front of us.

"PROSPECT!" Snake yells out "Lock the clubhouse doors," one of the guys that had 'Prospect' on his leather kutte had rushed over to the doors of the clubhouse and locked them into place.

"You can't do that!" Kitana says pushing Snake but he didn't move, he stood there smirking down at his woman, so Kitana grabbed mine and Mel's hand and stormed off down the hall. "We are fucking going" she mumbled as we walked into my dorm room closing the door behind me once we were all inside.

I walked over to the window looking closely at it, remembering I used to sneak out of my house when I was in high school to see... Hacks. I sighed as I flipped the lock over and pushed the window across, popping out the fly screen of the window. "Let's go," I tell them before I climbed out of the window. Once the girls were both out I placed the fly screen back on the window and followed after Mel and Kitana.

We all stayed close to the walls because we knew that someone would be watching the CCTV, Mel took the lead as we dodge a camera before taking off towards the fence. I helped the girls over one by one till someone called out "Hey!" I looked over my shoulder to see the same prospect that locked the doors to the clubhouse calling out for me, I smirked saluting him before I climbed up and over the fence fast.

"Someone saw me, we need to go now," I tell the girls, with a nod of their heads we took off running down the street away from the clubhouse. Thank god no one was wearing heels today. Once we were far away from them Mel was checking the cars that we walked past, tonight felt like we were going to get into a lot of trouble not just from the guys but the law as well. When Mel finally found a car that was unlocked we all climbed in as Mel took the driver's seat to hotwire the car this was why she was caught, Mel was reckless but we loved her.

********

Mel parked the car at the location before we all climbed out of the car, on our way here we had gone to the bottle shop and brought a few drinks. I opened the back of the boot of car grabbing a few beers before walking over to the girls who were standing near the edge of the cliff. When we were all in prison we told each other who we were, the real us. Truth be told we were all scared when we entered the prison alone but we took each other under our wing and if anything happens I would take a bullet all these girls, for Birdie and Mute as well. They were like sisters to me.

How we met Birdie was that she was already at the prison before any of us, on a charge for attempted murder. She was living with her grandpa at the time when someone had broken into the home so Birdie kept herself armed with a metal baseball bat waiting to catch the guy who had broken in and right when he was about to leave with a lot of stuff Birdie had hit him. Over and over again till he was unconscious, the neighbours hear the whole thing and Birdie got jail even though she was defending her home. Birdie got 5 years, she had already done 2 when I went in.

"Birdie we love you," Kitana says loudly.

"We miss you" I yell out.

"Kickass girl!" Mel yells out as we all held our drink up into the air of the night.

It had been a few hours since we came here, the burning sun had finally gone down and we were blind drunk as we were telling stories of times with Birdie and Mute, we were just having a good time.

We didn't care that back at the clubhouse the guys were pissed, we were definitely hearing about it when we get back but right now as we sat on the hood of the car we didn't care. That was until we saw red and blue lights flashing behind us "oh shit..." Kitana mumbled as we stumbled off the hood of the car making us laugh since we were super drunk.

"Good evening ladies"

Everything was a blur because I don't remember anything else after the police showed up at the cliff face. The light was hurting my eyes when I woke up in a cell, I had passed out and I didn't know what the time was all I knew was my head was fucking pounding with a headache. "You might want to get up babe" I jumped when I heard someone speak, I lifted my head up to see Hacks leaning against the bars of the cell. 

"And whys that? I like it in here" I said sarcastically, slowly getting up walking over to the bars of the cell "Reminds me of my prison cell" I smirked when the officer opens the cell door but I didn't move at all.

"We need to talk Dee" Hacks sighs running his hand through his hair, I could see he was nervous about what he needed to talk about so I sighed nodding my head and following him out. 

••••••
---------
Enjoy!