B4/C14

•••••
C

14

Kitana

Pulling on my shirt I fix my hair when I looked into the mirror from the corner of my eye I saw Snake pulling on his boots, as if he knew I was looking at him he looked up from where he was. I shook my head when he smirks at me, I walk over to wear my shoes were pulling them on before Snake pulls me onto his lap making me giggle as he nuzzles his nose into my neck.

"And what are you going to tell the little girlfriend you have waiting out there?" I asked him but he shrugged his shoulders.

"She wasn't a girlfriend just a fling"

"Hmm" I hummed before I stood up running a hand through my hair but I felt Snake' hands on my hips.

"She meant nothing" he mumbles before we were interpreted by Ace banging on the door as he was yelling out 'church'. Snake pulls on his leather kutte and opens the door seeing Ace standing there with a smirk on his face.

"It's about fucking time" he chuckles "Damn that means I owe Tank $50" he mumbles before he walks off but Snake and I heard it. As I followed Snake into the main area of the clubhouse as he walks into the room where they hold their meetings for the club Juliet hands me my bag.

"The delivery guy is waiting at the shop," she says before smiling at me while I tell her thanks I pull out my car keys and walk out the door when I get to my car I saw that I had a flat tire but it was like someone had slashed it with something and also someone had keyed my car, words were written everywhere. Slut, whore, man stealer.

"You have got to be kidding me" I mumbled as I looked around to see no one was in the lot, so I walked back inside the clubhouse towards the CCTV system that was in the back storage room.

"What are you doing?" Juliet says when she sees me going through the video as the girls walk over to me.

"Someone fucked my car up," I tell them while watching the footage, a blonde girl walks out of the bar with her friends heading towards my car. She pulls out something and digs it into to my car wheel and then a few seconds later starts to use the pocket knife again to scratch my car up. "Fucking bitch"

"What the fuck" Phoenix and Alison mumbled together while Anastasia looks around through the bodies of women who were standing around.

"Do what you have to baby, Ellen is a trouble maker from what I've heard" Juliet says I slammed my bag down on the bar, I remembered that girl, she was the girl that was on the back of Snake's bike. As Phoenix walks around Alison walks around the other way, the air felt tense when Anastasia turns off the jukebox making all the women stop talking amongst themselves. I caught the eyes of the girl who I saw on the video, she had the cheek to smirk as she hands her drink off to a girl standing next to her side.

"I think your car looks better now don't ya think?" Ellen says keeping that smirk on her face as she steps forward.

"You'll be paying to fix it"

"Hm, Nah I don't think I will" she shrugs her shoulders. "I saw you earlier not keeping your eyes off of my old man"

"Your old man? Where's the tattoo then? Oh, that's right your not an old lady" that must have pissed her off because she came at me scratching at me with her fake nails trying to punch me but I pushed her off me making her land on the floor as she screamed. When she stood up I didn't realise that the doors to the room that the guys were in had open, Ellen had pulled out her pocket knife. She steps forward towards me, I stepped back as she swung but it sliced me a little before I grabbed her by the hair and threw her away from me.

"You stupid bitch!" She screams, rushing at me once again I blocked the swing that held her knife and punched her in the stomach letting her stumble backwards. There were a few times I had fights that involved a makeshift knife so I was now used to dodging them as I watched her move towards me again. Grabbing her arm again I bend it behind her back pushing it up her back, taking the knife from her before slamming her head against the pool table. Ellen must have had a busted nose because blood started to pour out of it when I finally stepped back away from her, breathing heavily.

"ENOUGH!" I heard Tor roar over everyone, but I turned quickly grabbing my bag and walked out leaving everyone there back in the clubhouse but when I got to my car I saw everything once again before I fell to the floor leaning against the car. I held my head in my hands lying my elbows on my knees, I heard boots walk over to me but when they touched me I jumped and I was pretty much about to attack them until I saw the Snake's tattooed hands holding mine.

He strokes my cheek before looking down at my arm, it was the same arm that he had to stitch up two months ago. It wasn't deep enough to stitch up but he did place a bandage over it. "Kit I need your keys for the shop, the delivery guy is throwing a fit," Alison says when she walked over to us.

"Shit," I say as I stand up but I felt kinda light-headed so Snake wraps his arm around me.

"You're not going," he says before holding out his hand for the keys, sighing I pass them to him before he throws them to Alison. "I'm taking you home" but I shake my head no "stop being stubborn. Juliet said she'll pick up Becca" I sighed and nodded my head, he puts my bag into one of the sides pockets on his bike before he hands me a helmet. When he swings his leg over the bike I reach over his shoulders to lift myself up and over getting comfortable but he pulls me against him before I wrap my arms around his waist and we were off.

When we finally got to my apartment I hopped off the bike taking off the helmet, once Snake pulls my bag out he places the helmets inside and wraps his arm over my shoulder before walking off towards my apartment. We were walking towards my door when Mike opens his door getting ready to leave but when he sees me he called out my name"Kitana, how you been?" He asks me with a smile.

"Oh hey, good thanks. This is my friend Snake, Snake this is my neighbour Mike" I introduce them but when Snake meets Mike's eyes they both became tense.

"We've met" Mike snaps as his eyes became angry just like Snake's did.

"It's been what 10 years brother?" Snake asks as his hands turn into fists, I was so confused.

"You might want to stay away from him Kitana, his nothing but trouble," Mike says as Snake scoffs shaking his head while Mike turned to leave. It was a few minutes later that I was standing in my living room with my arms folding against my chest.

"Explain to me why my neighbour just told me to stay away?" I asked Snake who had sitting on the couch, he sighs running his hand over his short hair and his face before he speaks.

"Mike is my real brother"

••••••
----------
Enjoy!