B5/C16

For those who are wondering what Juliet looks like! ^^^^

••••••

Hacks

Hacks

I grabbed my duffel bag from the airport conveyor belt, swinging it over my shoulder before making my way through the airport. I wasn’t able to have my club jacket because it was against policies but I still kept my rings and chains on. When I finally got to the exit doors I saw Felix standing there with his sunglasses on, arms crossed against his chest as he watched women walk past him. I rolled my eyes, putting on my sunglasses as I walked over to him. 

“You never change do you?” I asked him once I was standing in front of him.

“Bro the women here are smoking” He smirks rubbing his hands together as he looks after a woman who had just walked past. Felix was like another Ace, actually, they were twin brothers. "Let's get the fuck outta here," he says, Felix was a hacker as well but never went into the club life. He got job offers around the world to hack into things businesses wanted information about, even the police wanted him but he was pretty good at what he did since Felix moved around a lot.

Never staying in one place for too long, so I was lucky to have caught them in LA. Felix owed me from several favours that I had done for him over the years, so he got in contact with a connection of his, which had him followed and beaten to the point he was in the hospital.

Once we were in the car he handed me a file filled with information that I wasn't able to find but Felix was better than me he managed to find it. "So you know that his parents are rich but we're talking filthy rich, as in they are as nearly as rich as the fucking Queen man. They are dark people bro" I looked up at him while he was driving, then I looked down at the paper he pointed at "they deal with the Dark Webb shit, they do dealings on the black market for anything or anyone they can."

"Great.." I sighed closing the file and ran a hand through my hair.

"What's the deal with them anyway?" He asked me, as we stopped at a red light waiting for it to go green.

"Do you remember Dee?"

"Shorty? Yeah, of course, you used to run after her like you were a lost puppy" he chuckles but stops when I glare at him. "What about her?" He asks.

"She’s back in town and I found out that she got arrested for beating the crap out of him and the girl he was cheating on her with.” 

“What! Shorty was dating this guy?” He asked him and I nodded my head yes. “Holy fuck! Do you think she knew about all this shit?” 

“No, she only knows that his rich but not that rich turns out the fucker used to beat her and shit but what's got me mad was that this fucker stabbed her and now she can’t have any kids,” I tell him as I look out the window watching buildings and cars go past.

"Are you fucking serious?" 

"Yeah.."

*********

We had been waiting for a few days checking the hospital records to see if there was any change to West's condition. Finally, after the 3rd day of being in LA, the hospital report came back that he had finally woken up. 

So we made our way towards the hospital he was at, even had his room number ready so I could just get in and get out as soon as possible. Felix was staying in the car as he hacked into the hospital's CCTV changing it so I wouldn't be seen at any time. So as I made my way up towards West's room I remained calm and kept my head down, grabbing some flowers on the way from the little store.

Once I was in his room I made sure the curtains were closed as well as the door, when I looked over I saw that West was asleep but once I turned the tap on the fill-up the vase for the flowers he woke up. "W-who are you?" He asked me but I placed the flowers down next to his bedside table.

"You don't need to know who I am," I say checking his monitor, pulling a button to add a lot more morphine. "You hurt a friend of mine badly" 

"Look man I have no idea what you are talking about you have the wrong guy"

"No I have the right guy, you see you know this person. You dated this person. You made her feel like shit and you took away something she will never be able to have." I said pulling out a needle with a mixer of poison inside I inject it into his IV "and now I get to kill you" I growled out.

"What… what are you doing! Nurse! Nurse!" He yells out as I place my hand over his mouth to keep him quiet.

“Do you realize who you messed with? I am the last person you will ever see again” I smirked as I spoke low for him to hear, I watched as he struggled against my hand as I held a firm grip over his mouth. West tried hard to scream but it came out muffled. I waited for another 2-3 minutes before he lost his grip and his eyes rolled in the back of his head. 

I pulled the plug of his heart monitor before walking out the room, closing the door behind me. I made my way quickly throughout the hospital until I made it back to the car, seeing a smirking Felix sitting there. “Let’s go to the pub, I need a drink” he chuckles as I pull off my gloves shoving them into my bag while he pulls out of the parking lot of the hospital.

I knew once I got back to New York I had to explain to Dee what I did, I couldn’t let someone walk around like that after they did that to her. I was just hoping she would understand it and not leave. 

••••••
------------
Enjoy!