B3/C25

••••••••••

Follow EliorRose for more about Banshee!

Alison

After everything that has happened over to last few years, this was bad. I watched as the prison guards escort Kitana through the court doors to head through the back so they could take her to prison. I wiped away the lone tear, I had promised her that I would find her sister and keep her safe for when Kitana gets out after two years.

As I walked out of the courthouse I closed my eyes when the sun hit my skin breathing in the fresh air but then I sighed knowing I had a mission to do. So I flagged down a taxi and got myself to the clubhouse, I told everyone that I would meet them there. Once the taxi pulled into the compound I paid for the fair and got out greeted up Juliet first along with the girls as each one gave me a hug. "So glad your back baby," Juliet says. "Where's Kitana?" She asks me.

I sighed as I shake my head biting my lip before I went over to hug my brother, I looked around to see that only a handful of Armoured Beasts MC members were around Bull and Gunner weren't any of them.

"His at the hospital," Tristan tells me I started to panic till he continued "his fine its Banshee. She was gun down and taken when she and Grinder went on a run. When the guys went to looks for her they found on the side of the road."

"Is she okay?"

"Bull said she was in a critical condition," he tells me as I felt tears run down my cheeks, today started off shit and now it's gotten worse. "What happened to Kitana?" He asked me.

"She got 2 years because of the whore not keeping her mouth shut. Blamed Kitana for the bashing she got from me if I ever see that whore again I will kill her" I turned to walk.

"You won't do anything, Alison!" Tristan growled out behind me.

"Wanna bet?" I yelled back before walking off towards the dorm room I shared with Gunner. I got there I locked the door and headed to the bathroom pulling off my clothing as I went, stepping under the hot steaming water I slid down the wall and cried.

I got out when the water ran cold before I knew it I was dressed in jeans and a shirt before I walked outside and into the little office. I was going to get this little girl back. I got all the paperwork that I needed before sitting myself down and looking through everything. Pearl had given Rebecca to the Comptons so I needed to figure out where they kept their girls. I didn't hear the door open till I felt the tingling feeling I always get when Hugo touches me, he was rubbing my neck and looking over my shoulder at the work I was working on.

When I turned to look up at him he gave me a sad smile making me immediately get out of my chair and wrap my arms around his neck breathing in his musky, leather smell I always loved. "God I've missed you" he whispers into my neck as he lifts me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"I've missed you" I mumbled into his shoulder when he let me back on the ground I reached up to stroke his cheek seeing that he had dark bluey black marks underneath his eyes. He hadn't slept, pushing himself to stay awake. "I heard about Syntana. Hugo, I am so sorry" I tell him as he leans into my touch closing his eyes before snapping them open to look at me.

"Im just glad your home baby," he says pulling me into a hug "what's this?" He asks stepping around me walking closer to the desk that had paperwork of the Comptons, their businesses etc. "Who are these people? Alison who the fuck are they?" He growls at me.

"Pearl sold Kitana's little sister Rebecca to them."

"No. You are not going after these people" he tells me but I shake my head no.

"I have to!"

"I don't care what you think you will not be going after these people and that is final," he says gathering up the paperwork before walking away out the door.

"I am not letting that 4-year-old girl be destroyed by those people!" I yelled after him making everyone who was at the picnic tables stop talking.

"My fucking sister is in the hospital because someone had kidnapped her, tortured her and you want you to go out there to find some little girl that don't mean shit to us?" He turns on his heel to say to me as he growls, I walked up to him and slapped him in the face.

"That little girl means something to me" I snatch the file from his hands before he could say or do anything, I walked away into the clubhouse towards the dorms. I needed to get out of here so I packed my bag and laptop and headed out to my truck.

"Where are you going?" I was stopped by my brother when I got to my truck.

"Home, I can't be around him right now" I placed my bag inside before climbing up. I heard Tristan sigh before nodding his head.

"Okay, I'm sure Phoenix will be there after work. Just watch your back okay?" He says to me as I nodded my head before I shut the door and start the engine of the truck and driving out of the compound.

*****

Bull Pov

I watched as her chest rises and falls to her breathing rhythm, her eyes stayed shut as she laid there like she was sleeping. This girl had crawled her way into my life the moment she stepped into the clubhouse, her long red dreads with little trinkets in there, her beautiful tattoos that covered her curvy body. The same body that I would worship for the rest of my life after my mother took off on my father beating his heart I never really cared about having a family of my own but now that Banshee had made me feel something. Something that has me falling in love with the girl.

I sighed running my hand over my face before leaning forward I run my thumb over her knuckles, I kiss her hand softly before I place it back down as I lay my head down on the bed next to her thigh closing my eyes for the first time in a few days.

•••••••
------------
Enjoy!!