B7/C9

••••••

Gypsy

This was going to be a bad idea.

Five single girls out in New York, wonder what could happen..

I gave Zelda the directions on where to go once we hit Ashland, the town that held the mother charter of the Armoured Beasts. I hadn’t been here for so long it was all changed. The last time I had come to the mother charter was when Tor’s father died and we had to all go to his funeral. 

As Zelda pulled into the compound of the club Logan had the wake Red up "Oi shit head, get up!" She screamed, making Red scream out loud waking up.

"Fuck sake you guys!" Making Zelda growl out, I rolled my eyes along with Moxxie as we jumped out of Zelda's truck. As Logan laughs Moxxie and I could hear the girls still in the car yelling back and forth between them from the car. 

When I looked up I saw Tor and his old lady standing there "Their going to be a handful aren't they?" Tor asks, shaking my head no I hugged them both.

"We're not all that bad," I tell him "this is Moxxie and the crazies are Red, Zelda and Logan," I tell them as the girls finally get out of the car. 

"I sorted you all into a dorm downstairs since we got more prospects around," Phoenix says.

"They won't bother you since they are doing club shit but if you need help with anything ask, you know the drill darling," Tor says I nodded my head telling them thanks before the girls came over and introduced themselves. 

When I looked over at the bikes, not a lot was parked in the line so I sighed heavily but more so in relief of not seeing Joker just yet. I wasn't sure what I would say to him since I did leave him standing in the dorm room last time I saw him. 

*******

The next night the girls and I decided to head out for the night. It was the many nights that we were going to be going out while we were here in New York. I had a shower, blow-dried my hair, even lotioned my body, I had pulled on my dress which I barely wore and now I was putting on my makeup. I was going for the dark smokey eye look with my hair down, with my platform heels. 

I heard a knock on the door and told that person to "come in" I looked over to see Logan walking in with a soft smile on her face. 

"You look amazing," she tells me, the way my dress wrapped around my body you could see my stomach and I was scared to show off the scars. "What's going on?" She asks when she knew something was wrong. So I showed her nodding her head "why don't you just take off the bandages" 

"I guess so can you help me" 

"Of course, let me wash my hands," she says walking into the bathroom, after a few minutes she was back with dried hands, so I took off the dress so it was easier for Logan to just pull off the bandages. "All done hun," she says, throwing after them. "They're looking good for 3 weeks" I nodded my head and pulled up my dress. 

Once I was ready grabbing my little purse with my phone and some money. We walked out of my dorm and up the stairs to see Moxxie, Red and Zelda already by the bar waiting for us. "Finally here shots first. The taxi is on the way" Red says, handing us shot glasses filled with vodka. Tapping out glasses together my eyes connected to his, he looked hot sitting at one of the tables playing cards with some of the guys. Joker reached for his beer and took a sip of it but I tore my eyes away from his when Red gave me another shot to take.

"Don't you ladies look gorgeous" an older lady walked over to us with Phoenix, smiling at me.

"What are you celebrating?" Phoenix asked.

"Zelda being home plus being single and can't forget about getting Gypsy laid" Red giggles knowing she was already tipsy, making me nearly spit out the shot she just gave me. I heard a chair get knocked over before a few minutes later the club doors slam shut. 

"Sounds like you ladies are going to have a wild night. Just make sure to be safe and to call us if you need anything" Juliet says before walking away with Phoenix. 

"Taxi is here, let's go," Zelda says, we follow her outside into the night. I could smell smoke in the air from a cigarette being smoked and I knew it was Joker, I sighed feeling the goosebumps rise along my skin it was like I knew he was watching me. I looked over towards the table but I couldn't see him, Red grabbed my hand and pulled me quickly towards the taxi before getting inside.

The night would be filled with drinking lots and lots of alcohol, become deaf as we dance away to music or in Reds case shake what our mommas gave us and probably get felted up by random guys all night long. 

••••
------
Enjoy!