Chapter 1

Darkness......! From his childhood all he can see is one color that is dark black color. He sometimes thinks that there is one color exists in this world...... But he can feel that there is more than this darkness around him........

Shen wei, 27 years old well educated in special school and college due to his blindness. He lost his vision when he was only 6 months old because of her mother fault.......

No one ever told him that and the reason, how he lost his vision. Shen wei have one sister name wang and a cousin brother yezhun.

They both loved and care their brother..... But just for the moment when he is nearby. As soon as he went away they laughed at him.... And mock him for his blindness.

They get jealous everytime because shen wei father loves him dearly as well as his grandfather. Not only this is the reason.....

The big reason is that. Shen wei grandfather gave everything to shen wei.... All of them have to get permission from shen wei before spending one single penny........

They all really hate him for that. But shen wei didn't want all this. All he want is love and care from his loved ones.... He need there warmth and true love......

He even argued with his grandfather to divide this property equally to all of them. But he just deny every time and even warn shen wei.....
"wei...! Son... They will throw you out as soon as they get what they want....." shen wei grandfather said.

"But I don't want all this.... What is the use of this property....? What can I do with all this.....?" shen wei said.

"You are so innocent for that wei..... You need them but they don't need you...... And I won't let you suffer like that....." He said.

And shen wei just got silent hearing his grandfather words. He is really useless.... No one....! No one wants him.... No one need him in his life.....

He have no friends and he never thinks about the love of his life... He didn't expect that someone will even like him......

It's not that shen wei is bad in looking..... He have pearl white skin.... So fragile and no one could say that he is blind... His doer eyes with thick eyelashes...... Will pierced through someone heart if he looked at them.....

He have long hairs.... Sometime he bind them in pony and sometime just let them free.... Wang always get jealous seeing that his blind brother is so beautiful then her.....

She just grit her teeth seeing shen wei beauty and yezhun just smirk seeing him. He everytime try to touch shen wei here and there whenever no one is around.... Making shen wei uncomfortable.

But he just say that it's normal for the brothers..... Shen wei just frown as he don't like yezhun to be touched him that way.......

Shen wei family is one of the wealthy family in the Dragon city.... They know for there big construction company....... Everyone know them very well... But what they don't know, is about shen wei.

They don't know that Mr. Shen have a blind son or else their enemy will try to hurt his son or might kill him.......

It's Sunday morning..... Shen wei woke up feeling happy. Because this is the day when all of them spend time together and go to their beach house for spending some family time.

Especially for shen wei. Because he got bored whole week and eagerly wait for this weekend.

He got up and walked towards the washroom counting number happily. Shen wei can wander here inside the house without any help as he memorised every track and everything which is where...