Chapter 35

Morning came and yezhun yawn as his phone beep. He blinked for some time and saw the message he got. He hurriedly took his phone and call someone and walked away at the balcony talking to someone.  He look serious right now as he is talking.

After talking he throw his phone on bed and walked inside the washroom. "yeah baby....! Good morning...! hmmmm yeah....okay. i will meet you....bye." wang talked to someone, probably her boyfriend and happily stretch her arms.

She looked at the time. It's 8:00 a.m, she also walked inside her washroom to take a shower. But no one know that today they all will be going to surprise. Because shen wei is going to came back at home.

Yunlan open his eyes as he felt pain in his neck. Because he slept on the couch in uncomfortable position. And right now, his neck is hurting like hell. He rubbed his neck while hissing and tilt his head. 

After that he look here and there and found no one is there, Yunlan hurriedly walked upstairs to check shen wei. He stop, as he saw shen wei sleeping figure there. Yunlan slowly walk closer and now he can clearly saw that shen wei eyes is little swollen around his eyes. He sigh slowly, he know the reason and he can't do anything at all right now.

Yunlan sit there, on the chair watching how shen wei breath while sleeping and how his fragile body inhale and exhale air, slowly and calmly. Yunlan totally lost watching shen wei there, he wanted to treasure every single moment of shen wei inside his mind, his heart........

He could feel that weird feeling, that he is going back home. Leaving him behind and never see him. Why would anyone wanted to see him at all. yunlan thought of himself. As shen wei stir and stretch his body while sleeping.

And turn to other side, revealing his back to yunlan. Shen wei shirt is little bit exposing his bare milky back to yunlan. Yunlan gulped down and avert his eyes from shen wei. But his eyes is again turning his head forcing him to see shen wei body.

Yunlan sigh as he stood up and walked near to shen wei. He straighten up shen wei shirt and cover him with quilt properly. Yunlan couldn't help but to stare shen wei face. He felt sad seeing him like that and gets angry with himself that he plan to hurt him.

On the other hand shen wei is having a bad dream. In his dream he is siting somewhere empty place and so many peoples are laughing at him and shen wei crying out loudly. Don't know why everyone laugh at him.

Soon he felt that someone grab his shoulder and he wanted to see his face desperately, but can't. He can feel whose hands are those. "yunlan..!!" shen wei mumbled. He could feel that yunlan have helped him stood up.

As soon as he stood up, the laughing sound vanished and shen wei felt confidence walking with yunlan. while walking he fall hardly on the ground, and this time it's yunlan who laughed at him. And shen wei cover his ear and don't wanted to believe that the person who give him confidence to walk among others, with confidence will one day laugh at him like that.

Shen wei shout his lungs out and woke up screaming loudly. Yunlan became so shocked when he heared shen wei scream and crying like that. Yunlan unconsciously embrace shen wei to calm him.

Shen wei also embrace back yunlan while crying. He just hugged him tightly and let his pain flow out in the form of tears. Yunlan calm shen wei and let him cry as much as he want. "calm down....!!" yunlan said to calm shen wei.

But hearing yunlan voice. shen wei stop crying all of a sudden and move back wiping his face. It's like he is being dreaming all this and now came back to reality all of a sudden. Yunlan also move back seeing that reaction of shen wei.

"Let's get ready...i will take you back home..." yunlan said and about to hold shen wei hand. "Okay...." shen wei said coldly and stood up without any help. He walked inside washroom without any help. And yunlan sadly pout his mouth.

He grab clothes for shen wei, which he bought for him. He smile and placed it on bed. He caresses the clothes as he imagine how shen wei will look in this white clothes. He sigh and moved out. To take bath also..........

Shen wei again cry under the shower, he don't know why he is crying that much. He just wanted to cry and cry.......he don't feel happy at all about listening that he is going back home today. And will meet his family after so many days.

After taking a long shower shen wei came out and found that some clothes are already placed on the bed. Shen wei grab those clothes and wear it. As he is wearing the dress, he felt happy about it somehow. He feels that he looks good in this apart from he can't see himself right now. But still he feel beautiful from inside.

But damn shen wei you look hot in this white attire. It's suites you well and perfect for your body. usually he wear something bigger than his body size. but right now he is wearing something which perfectly fits him. 

Shen wei sit there and rubbed his hair with towel to dry them. As he felt that someone is standing behind him. Shen wei turn his head, because he can sense that it's not yunlan nor ling jing.

"who's there....?" shen wei asked. It's zhu hong. she walk there when yunlan walked out and watching shen wei doing everything by himself like a normal being. She walked inside when shen wei sensed her presence. 

"It's me......" zhu hong said walking closer to shen wei. shen wei frown and stood and clearly know where zhu hong is standing, right in front of him. "Yes...?" shen wei asked as she didn't spoke a word.

Zhu hong glare at shen wei and smirk..."I am here to say good bye to you. You are going back home after all......" zhu hong fake it. Shen wei nod and didn't said anything in reply. "I wish that you will reach at home......this time." zhu hong said sarcastically.

Shen wei frown and tilt his head,"what do you mean......?" shen wei asked. "Nothing...! just showing my concern to you...." zhu hong said and forcefully hugged shen wei while smirking. "Best of luck for the journey...' zhu hong whispered and shen wei feel really uncomfortable with her talking and hugging like that.

After that she walked out smirking and texting someone. shen wei stand there like a statue thinking...what if yunlan faking all this this time. And he is really going to kill him this time. Shen wei thought and closed his eyes.

"God...! please show me some way.....i wanna go home......." shen wei mumbled as yunlan walked in. "let's get something to eat first, then we will go......." yunlan said and shen wei nod with sad face.......