Chapter 41

Yunlan hurriedly hold shen wei in his embrace and grab Mr. Shen hand stopping him to hurt his wei anymore. "I am sorry for this sir. But you can't hurt him like that.....! You can simply ask him.... There is no need to be so angry upon your own son." yunlan said firmly.

Mr. Shen then realizes that he is hurting his shen wei. Yeah, like he care. He leave shen wei elbow and shen wei rubbed his aching part. It's got bruises there. Yunlan also give a gentle rub, in front of his father.

And shen wei didn't protest at all. Mr. Shen clear his throat to get their attention. "I asked you a question wei......? Do you know him....?" Mr. Shen asked. Wei frown and nod yes. Yunlan smirk when shen wei nod.

"Do you want him to stay with you.....?" Mr. Shen asked. And shen wei gulped down. He really wanted to say yes..... But still have some unknown fear. "I have fullfill my promise shen wei. If you say... I will go away. And will never come to you again..." yunlan mumbled and shen wei heart start beating faster than ever.

Fear of losing yunlan is the worst nightmare of shen wei and he immediately grab yunlan hand." NO.....! I mean.... Don't leave me alone. Please stay with me..... " shen wei said.

Yes...! Yunlan finally did it. He manage to do this. Mr. Shen just sigh and walked away looking at yunlan and yunlan smirk in return. Yezhun also felt a relief but found suspicious about yunlan. His words and actions are saying something different to him.

But he is happy that someone is here to protect his wei ge. He walked near chu... "So he is your officer...?" yezhun asked thinking that yunlan us chu one of officer. But actually he is the one who kidnapped wei. Chu looked at yezhun as he was lost seeing shen wei and yunlan.

"Yes....! He is kind of....." chu said. Yezhun walk near wei and yunlan after that. "I am shen yezhun, wei cousin. I am happy that you are here to save my gege....."yezhun said and yunlan nod.

After that, yezhun excuse himself to take a bath now. He happily walked out and fade away behind his room door. Chu looked at yunlan and smirk." I didn't know that.... "chu asked pointing out how yunlan embracing shen wei right now. Luckily shen wei can't see. Otherwise he can clearly saw that how yunlan blushing right now.

But shen wei can feel the raising heart beats of yunlan." I am sorry who are you......? " shen wei asked hearing chu voice. "I am chief chu. And the other one is Guo changcheng..... We are here for your kidnapping case...... But i guess you are in right hands...." chu said and shen wei could feel that his cheeks start burning. Due to shy.

"I think I should go now. Lots of work to do now.... Take care...." chu said. "Officer....! Thanks.... And could you investigate more about who shot me......? And......" wei stop thinking something.

"And....?" chu asked arching his eyebrows. "Nothing......!" shen wei said. Chu sigh and nod to yunlan then walked out. Yunlan make shen wei sit down on bed and embrace him dearly.

"You okay.....?" yunlan asked. Shen wei took a deep breath and moved away a little from yunlan. Making yunlan shocked a little. "That officer..... Why he did not arrest you.....? Did he don't know that you kidnapped me......?" shen wei asked what's he thinkinking a while ago.

Yunlan looked at the innocent face of shen wei for a moment then hold his shoulders lightly. "Shen wei...... I didn't hide anything from chief. And it's time that you also know the truth about why he didn't arrest me. After that attack upon you. I contacted chief and told everything to him.

I really wanted to protect you by all means and it's the only way I got. But I was so lost in protecting you that I forgot, I am hurting you by this. I never wanted to hurt you like this..... I care about you..... I really do.... "yunlan said and shen wei mesmerizingly heared ever yunlan said.

He didn't know that yunlan. Who is a unknown person to him that time, will protect him like that and even don't care about himself, he could have been arrested by chief chu.

Shen wei eyes get moist as he feel so much bless. He feel happy to alive, so that he could meet a person like yunlan. He really wanted to see yunlan for once. So that his image will be only thing inside his dark world.

Yunlan stop talking seeing shen wei crying there. He wipe his cheeks..... "No more tears shen wei....! No more....! It's Time to be happy......" yunlan said. And shen wei burst out crying hearing those sweet words from yunlan.

"Why you care about me yunlan.....? Who I am to you....? I am just a stranger who cross your path just like that. And you did all this just to make be feel safer. Why..?" shen wei asked holding yunlan hand in his hands dearly.

Yunlan wanted to say so much but he can't tell shen wei how he feels. Because chu already told him. After capturing the real culprit. He might be get arrested by them.

And he don't want that after giving him happiness and hope. He will break it. So he lie to shen wei.

"I care about you. Because you are my friend and you need me......that's why." yunlan lie. But his eyes saying everything right now. If shen wei could see, he will definitely catch him lying like that.

Shen wei didn't ask anything. But somewhere in his heart. He could feel that yunlan hiding something from him." Could you help me get my clothes........?" shen wei asked. But he did not actually need the help.

Yunlan nod and grab some clothes for shen wei and when shen wei about to open his wardrobe in front of yunlan. Yunlan panic and stop shen wei doing that.

He shutter and hurriedly walked out and stood at the door. Holding his heart that was beating rapidly. Shen wei smirk as he could feel that he make yunlan uncomfortable like that......

"I know.... You feel the same.....! But why are you stopping yourself....? Zhao yunlan.... I will make you say the truth......" shen wei mumbled and grab his clothes.......