Chapter 18

Shen wei face became red as yunlan trying really hard to entered inside shen wei. Shen wei screamed louder, a loud panic groan can be heared by him. Yunlan didn't prepare shen wei and now having his way with him as he like.

He split shen wei legs widely so that he can entered. Not having the senses right now that he is a man and a virgin, he need preparation right now. A one wrong move could hurt them both. Yunlan finally manage to entered inside shen wei small hole, and it's like he is stuck in half way.

He can't move in and out, as shen wei is so tight around him. shen wei felt his soul left his body. He can't feel his legs anymore as soon as yunlan entered inside him. He try to screamed but no sound came out. only heavy tears fall from his eyes. Shen wei ass gets red. He wanted to run away but he can't. He ant yunlan as well, but not that rough, not when they are doing it for the first time together.

Soon yunlan felt he will passed out feeling so much pleasure right now. but he don't want to come yet. He wanted to move inside shen wei and feel him. That's what his body need and demand right now. Shen wei tightly hold the pillow above his head as yunlan try to move.

With that process he pulled out so many time and pull in. making the poor creature die thousands of time. Finally shen wei hole became loose a little and yunlan could move inside of him. Not so deep right now. but that's enough for the hungry beast right now.

Yunlan start moving inside shen wei, while biting his shoulder and neck. he love how shen wei smell while sweating under him. "Oh...! you are so tight......" yunlan mumbled while groaning. Shen wei just feel the pain.....nothing else.

he have no feeling left inside of him. Yunlan pull shen wei ass up in the air and start moving........he is near to his climax........His body increased the speed and come inside shen wei. Shen wei bite his lips tightly feeling so much burning down there.

he felt his breathing is stop and he can't breath anymore. Yunlan take a deep breath and didn't pull out from shen wei. he never felt this much good with anyone else before. And right now, all he is seeing that he have to claim this person as him nothing more.

Yunlan again start moving inside shen wei and thrust until wei passed out. And yunlan also.......yunlan pulled out before passed out.He just saw a blurry image of someone in front of him sleeping naked. And he fall upon shen wei body totally passed out........

At the night time ling jing walked out feeling hungry. He stop in the mid way, watching zhu hong sleeping on the couch wearing a sexy dress.......he frown and gulped down, walk closer to zhu hong. He poked one finger to zhu hong shoulder to awake her.

She startled and sit up thinking that it's yunlan.....but she frown, seeing ling jing face right in front of her. "Aiysshh....what are you doing here ling jing.....?" zhu hong whined in anger. "And what are you doing here....? wearing that....?" ling jing point towards zhu hong dress. "oh..umm...i was....i just came back from my date........" zhu hong lie looking upstairs room which is closed right now.

"okay.....! so how it goes...?" ling jing asked poking her again teasingly. "You said don't give two pills....." zhu hong asked thinking. "yes i did.....! that's really powerful dose and some people probably passed out......." ling jing said.

"Damn...!!" zhu hong said and ling jing start chuckling..."don't tell me your date is passed out before doing anything....." ling jing said suppressing his laugh. Zhu hong glare at him and he walked away from there to the kitchen. 

Zhu hong grit her teeth and walked upstairs. she knocked for few times then try to hear if yunlan is awake or not. "maybe he is passed out....! damn it zhu hong....!" she cursed herself and slammed her hand on the door. 

She angrily walked down as her phone beep. she got a text message and sigh. After that she left the house grabbing her bag. Ling jing frown when he saw messed up kitchen. He start looking here and there for something.

As he grab one bowel......"what's that....!" ling jing smell it and got shocked. "Damn it....!! yunlan...." ling jing shout. He run also run upstairs and start banging the door loudly. But yunlan and shen wei is totally passed out right now, not hearing a thing.

Ling jing start panicking and run downward. He grab something from his bag and some keys. Then run again upstairs. He open the door hurriedly and got stun what he saw...."Oh my God...!!' ling jing shout.

He walk closer, and saw they both are passed out and yunlan fully layed upon shen wei body, making him hard to breath under him. Ling jing move yunlan body from shen wei and saw all the bite marks and bruises upon shen wei body.....

"what have you done yunlan.....??" ling jing said. He tap yunlan cheeks try to wake him up but the other not stir a little bit at all. Ling jing grit his teeth and inject something to yunlan arm. Ling jing looked at the watch and start counting. After 20 seconds yunlan took a deep breath and sit up breathing heavily.

He grab his head and hiss in pain as his whole body is aching badly. "hey...are you okay...? yunlan...? talk to me...." ling jing asked grabbing yunlan face in his hand, checking his eyes and breathing is normal or not.

Yunlan blinked his eyes not having any idea what is going on. He shake his head and finally able to hear and see clearly ling jing in front of him. "Ling jing what.....happened...? why are you here....?" yunlan asked not having any idea what he have done.

Ling jing sigh and gulped down...."yunlan...! what have you done to him...?" ling jing asked in worry. Yunlan tilt his head and saw shen wei naked body beside him laying on his stomach side and his back is in front of yunlan.

But anyone could tell what happened to him. Yunlan got shocked and lost his words seeing shen wei like this. "what have i done.......?" yunlan mumbled as tears fall down from his eyes. ling jing also got worried seeing yunlan like this. He grab his shoulder.

"it's okay...! You didn't do this on purpose...." ling jing try to calm yunlan. But yunlan pushed ling jing away and turn shen wei body to himself. Hugging him dearly crying out loudly....."What have i done......! What have i done......" yunlan shout while crying.

He tightly embrace shen wei body,"I am sorry...! I am sorry....forgive me please...! please....." yunlan said while sobbing........"I hurt him ling jing....! I hurt him....." yunlan said to ling jing while crying.