Chapter 70

"Ah......lan...... Slow..... Slo..... Down....... You...... Hurting me......... Slow......!!!!!" shen wei moaned under yunlan. While yunlan kept thrusting deep inside wei. Making him moaned his name again and again. Yunlan hide his face on wei neck and bite him hard reaching his climax.......

They both groan while Cumming for each other together. A small tear drop from wei eyes as he smile sweetly. Finally his yunlan came back to him. He is happy to have him in his arms. But suddenly wei feel something wet to his neck.

His yunlan is crying there embracing him tightly. Not willing to looked at wei. Wei gently caresses yunlan hair and let him cry on his shoulder. Yunlan feel so much blessed to have someone in his life who have loved him that much. And waited for him like that.

"I.... Am.... Sorry......" yunlan mumbled while sobbing. Shen wei sigh, "For running away from me.....?" shen wei asked. "For running away from myself......... And hurting you....." yunlan said. And slowly he turned his head toward shen wei........ He looked at his wei with his red wet eyes......

Shen wei looked at him for a moment and he can feel how his yunlan is feeling right now. He gently wipe yunlan eyes and kissed him on his forehead. "It's not your fault yunlan......! You just haven't seen the beautiful sight of this world......" Shen wei said.

"And you have seen it....... Rather than you can't see......" yunlan said. Shen wei smile a little..... "Because someone showed me..... How beautiful is this feeling. You helped me to feel this feeling of loving........" shen wei said.

Yunlan give a small yet gentle kissed upon shen wei lips. "I love you.... And I won't leave you.... Ever.....!" yunlan said firmly making his every silly and stupid move right.

Shen wei smile widely. And just feel his yunlan embrace which he is longing for..........

"Daddyy.....!!" Soon there twin open the door and rushed inside shouting.... They bounce upon yunlan and shen wei. While giggling...... "Daddy.......!!!" they both shout happily........

"Don't leave us..... Please daddy....." The girl said sweetly. Yunlan smile and pinched her cheeks gently. "I will never leave all of you........ I promise." yunlan said and embrace them all in his arms........

The emotions raised inside his heart is unspoken. He feel like... Its time to take a step back and hold whatever he got I'm his life and make a better future out of it..........

He turned his head and looked at grandpa who is standing at the door looking at yunlan. They both gazed at each other and than a wide smile appeared upon them both faces.........

"You have your family now....... Be happy...." grandpa mumbled and walked back wiping his eyes qhicg is full of joy and tears of happiness......

Yay..... Finally they are together. And happy with each other.

Dear readers this story is now completed. I hope you guys liked it. And I am so sorry that my updation became slow...... But I promise to complete my other stories and give you another one soon. Thanks for you love and support..........

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖