Chapter 59

"And care to tell me...... How you know that....?" Yezhun asked coldly. Mr. Shen shockingly looked at yezhun that he is not surprised by the fact that yunlan is the kidnapper of his gege......

But he is unaware of the fact that yunlan already told yezhun about himself when they were at the graveyard. And after hearing him and talking with chu yezhun understand that yunlan is the bad one who try to harm his gege. But his own uncle who is trying really hard to kill his own son.

And now opening his mouth against yunlan is a bad move done by his uncle. Mr. Shen realise his mistake and try to make some excuses for it.

"I.... I have talked to officer chu and.... And he told me about him...." Mr. Shen said but he is really scared right now because of his one silly mistake made by him.

Yezhun gazed at his uncle showing his all anger right now, "Really...? Did officer chu told you about that......? Strange he didn't told me about this....." yezhun said coldly. He about to yell at him more as wei call yezhun name......

Yezhun sigh gazing at his uncle and walked away from there. Yunlan smirk at Mr. Shen and saw how panic he is right now. Yunlan walked little closer to him and grit his teeth..... "If it's not shen wei sake.... I really mich enjoy killing you with my own hands.....! Just wait until he also saw your true face....... Then I will show you mine....." yunlan whispered coldly sending cold chills upon Mr. Shen bones and walked away from there also.....

Mr. Shen sigh in frustration. His body is shivering right now like he is being caught by them red handed. He placed his hand upon his forehead and found that he is sweating badly.

He wipe his forehead and dial zhujiu number.........

At SID......

Chu sitting on the table and zhujiu sit on the chair in front of him with a pale and sweaty face. As his phone ring and chi saw that while smirking....... "Looks like your friend is missing you........ Talk to him.....!" chu said and put the phone on speaker.

Zhujiu gulped down as he pick the call..... "Hello....." He said. "Zhujiu.....! I have made a mistake..... They knew.... They knew everything...... And... And shen wei is really alive. He came back home........ He is back........ And it's all that chief and yunlan planning....... Do something or they will captured me...... Do something....... "Mr. Shen said in pain not knowing that chu is also hearing all this.

" OK... I.. I will do whatever I can.... "zhujiu said gulping down hard and looking at chu face." you sound weird....! Is everything OK.......? "Mr. Shen asked feeling weird.

" I am busy right now.....! We will talk later OK..... "zhujiu said and cut the call. Chu laughed seeing zhujiu pale face....

" Now deny that you didn't do anything at all......! Speak or I will use my other techniques........ To open your mouth.....!" chu said smirking. And zhujiu scarily looked at chu.....

He told chu everything about what he done with Mr. Shen and why he done it......

On the other side,

Yezhun and yunlan walked inside the room and saw that shen wei standing near his grandpa........ And looking for some glass of water. But due to his bandages he cannot see.....

Yezhun helped his gege to give water to grandpa. "Wei....! Why your eyes covered in bandages......? Are you hurt....?" Grandpa asked after drinking water. Yunlan walked near them and sit on the edge of the bed....

"It's a little surprised for you all. For now, just think that everything is going to be okay. Just wait for one week okay...." Yunlan said calmly and sweetly.

Grandpa smile and hold yunlan hand again, "I trust you....! You are a sweet and gentle man.....!" Grandpa said and with his other hand he hold wei hand.

"You have gain a good friend wei......" grandpa said happily and yunlan shyly smile. Wei also can't hide his smile and nod.

At evening,

After resting some time grandpa woke up and smile seeing shen wei sleeping near him snuggling to him cutely. He caresses his cheeks gently and smile,when he stir a bit. He slowly stood up and fresh up. He feel healthy and fine seeing wei in front of his eyes.

Soon his smile disappeared when he remembered something and walked out from his room. No one is there, so he directly walked inside his son room and saw him sitting on the chair holding wine glass in his hand. And sitting in frustration closing his eyes.

When he heared a foot step near him he rurend and looked at his father angry face. As soon as he stood up he got slapped by his father on his cheeks so hard that he almost fallback. But luckily he grab the chair behind him and save himself not to fall.

He placed his palm on his cheeks that is burning due to slap. "I have let you stay after whatever you done to my son and my daughter in law..... And what you have done...... You try to hurt my wei.......? You have try to snatched away what's dear to me......! You try to hurt my soul..... You one piece of shit......... "Grandpa shout in his anger.

His eyes are red and burning.......Mr.shen gulped down and looked at his father angry face." I... I.... "Mr. Shen shutter can't able to form a word right now.

" What happened to you now.....? Speak to me....! How dare you touch my grandson and make him love like hell..... Do you think I am a fool old man. I see and heared everything.....! I know you.... After all you are my son.....! The son who replaced his own twin brother for the sake of his baby......! I thought that I have given you a chance to live and you will take this chance seriously...... But no you are a snake.....
Who is ready to bite me and my family........ " Grandpa shout.

" I am going to tell everything to wei... That you are not his father...... After that I am gonna throw you out from my house and gonna throw you out from our life also......... You just wait and watch...... "Grandpa said and gazed at Mr. Shen...........