Chapter 51

"Do I have to answer that question.....?" Yunlan finally manage to asked. Chu smile, like he already know the answer. "Look zhao yunlan.....! I am not your friend.... But I will suggest you something. Don't run away from your feelings for him. If you like him, just go for him........ As far i know. You have a heart, that beats for him......."chu said and yunlan averted his eyes not able to looked at him.

They both stay like that as chu phone ring. And his face show that the news is not good at all." Bring him here...... "chu shout his lungs out and after cutting the call. He looked at yunlan." It's your brother yunlan.....! He is not well..... "chu said and yunlan heart beat rise in fear. He got cold shivered fearing, about his brother life.

Chu saw that, he hold yunlan shoulder" Don't worry my team is on their way here...... He will be alright..... "chu said and yunlan just blankly looked at him not able to say anything.........

" What happened uncle.....? You look pale...... "yezhun tease his uncle. They all are having there lunch together. And Mr. Shen just gazing at the food in anger.

He looked at yezhun with red eyes," where is your BROTHER IN LAW......? He should be here...... Or he is calculating the wealth he got....? "Mr. Shen asked sarcastically and yezhun blood boil hearing that.

" He is not like the other people..... Who can go so far just for money. He also have his own family to look after..... "yezhun said.

" Family.....? "Mr. Shen mumbled and thinks about it.........while watching yezhun and Wang eating their food.

At hospital,

Daqing is being hospitalized and doctors start treating him. Yunlan couldn't help to control his anger and tears seeing his brother pale face like that.......

"How did it happen......?" chu shout at their officer who is there with daqing. "We are really sorry sir.... Just an hour ago he got a call from his friend and said that he wants to meet him. We can't stop him and follow him where he go. Everything is fine but as soon as he came back he start breathing heavily and clenched his heart tightly and after that he fainted........"Officer replied to chu.

Chu grit his teeth and sign them to leave him alone with yunlan." Zhao yunlan.....! Stay strong okay....? He will be okay...."chu said calming yunlan.

" I did all the right and wrong work. Just to make him healthy and happy again. But....... I guess my wrong deed have fallen upon him........ It's my fault.....! My fault.....! I did this to him..... "Yunlan said crying.

As the doctor came," How's my brother doctor.....? "yunlan asked as soon as Doctor walked out." Calm down.... He is okay now. He have eaten something that raised his heartbeats and hia breathing for struck.

"He will be awake soon......." doctor assured yunlan and walked away. Yunlan wipe his tears and calm himself down. Chu also pat his shoulder assuring him everything is fine.

At random room,

Ling jing change the drip attached to shen wei arm and check him. He felt that shen wei temperature is little higher. So he gave him a fever reducer. But sometimes later he vomited and his breathing got heavier.

Ling jing hurriedly help shen wei, clean him. He frown seeing shen wei health change suddenly. He took a blood samples after assuring that he is okay.........

He about to call yunlan when zhu Hong called him. Ling jing frown and pick the call. "Where are you......?" zhu Hong asked.

"You really have some serious problem with your brain. What do you want now.....?" ling jing asked madly.

As zhu Hong laugh at him. "So you also have a mouth.....? I never noticed it....!" zhu Hong tease him. "There are so many things that you didn't noticed. You were my friend zhu Hong. But I never thought that you have that much poison in your heart for someone. As a friend, I am suggesting you one last thing. STAY AWAY FROM Yunlan.......! I told him what you did. And I can tell him more......... Just stay out of this. "ling jing said.

" Thanks for your advice......! But...... I can take care of myself. And for the last time, yunlan is my matter....... He will always be....... "she said gritting her teeth and cut the call.

Ling jing frown and looked at sleeping wei....... He think something and walked towards his working table and start examining the blood sample of wei......

Zhu Hong throw her phone on bed and pulled her hair in anger. She looked up, and her red swollen eyes showing how much she is angry now......

"I am gonna get you...... You are mine....! Mine.....! Just mine......." she shout and desperately grab her phone. She dial someone number. "I want to meet you.....!" zhu Hong said wiping her face that is covered in sweat.

"Okay......! I will be there......." She said and cut the call. "Now you have to choose zhao yunlan....... Whom you want the most......?" zhu Hong mumbled and walked away from there.

At hospital,

"Chief.....! You should rest now.....! Your wounds is deep......" A nurse came and said while checking daqing. Chu sigh, "I am fine nurse......" He said. And looked at yunlan who sit near daqing holding his hands in his hands closing his eyes. Nurse inject daqing and walked out from the room.

Chu took a deep breath and about to hold yunlan shoulder to calm him but, yunlan phone ring. Yunlan snapped open his eyes and looked at his phone. It's lung jing.

So he picked it up hurriedly. "yunlan where are you...? Come fast as soon as possible......." ling jing shout hurriedly. Yunlan frown and stood up. "Shen wei.....!!?" yunlan mumbled.

"Come here.....! Soon....!" Ling jing shout that chu also heared his loud voice. Yunlan hurriedly end the call and looked at daqing. "Don't worry my team is here for him....." chu said and yunlan nod.

Yunlan walked out and chu also accompanied him. "You don't have to come with me......." yunlan said when he saw chu is also coming with him. "It's okay...... Let's go...." chu said and Guo, walked inside daqing room to accompany him.

They both reached at the location within an hour and run inside fearing that shen wei might be in danger. They both entered inside the room and found shocked ling jing.......

Yunlan hurriedly looked at shen wei, he checked him carefully and found everything is alright. So he turn and grab ling jing hand....... "What's so urgent that you call me like that......?" yunlan asked.

Ling jing looked at him and than to chu. He grab some papers near him and give it to chu. Chu frown and start reading with puzzle mind.

But his eyes widen as soon as he start reading....." WHAT.....?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE........... "chu shout making yunlan also puzzled.........