Chapter 45

Yunlan looked at the blushing face of shen wei. And when those doer eyes open slowly. Just to feel why he stop like that. Yunlan could feel that shen wei eyes watching him. Like he is looking straight to his soul and shaking him to the core.

Yunlan move back slowly and avert his eyes feeling frustrated that he could not control himself.....

Shen wei found him sitting on the edge of the bed... "What happened....?" shen wei asked. "I am sorry..... I don't want to....." yunlan apologise. But shen wei smile.... "Don't worry. I didn't stop you....... Am I still your friend...?" shen wei asked. And yunlan looked at shen wei.

He could clearly saw that shen wei is ready to accept him. But yunlan didn't want him to do this. He can't like a criminal like him. So he stand up.....    "Um... Its lunch time.... Let's have something to eat....." yunlan said ignoring the previous question.

Shen wei smile as he didn't want him to push him like that. He is ready to wait for yunlan to accept him. If not he won't force him......

Shen wei is clearly fallen for yunlan. He is head over heel for him. Just wanted to get some words from yunlan. Because his actions speaks something, where as his words something else.

But he have no idea that his life is going to get a big turn from now on...... Yunlan help him to walk out and everyone is there waiting for shen wei and yunlan.

As they walk outside. A beautiful girl run towards wei and hugged him. "Ah.... I thought you are dead...." It's Wang. She just woke up feeling dizzy due to hangover.... But she seems happy to see wei alive.

She hurriedly moved back and put on her cold face like he doesn't care about wei.

"I thought I have no one to compete with..... And now you are back again... Looking even better...." Wang said.

And they all stay silent for a moment as shen wei chuckled. "I am fine jiejie.... Thanks for your concern...." shen wei said and walked towards the other.

Wang looked at yunlan and smile. Actually yezhun told her that shen wei is back and that man helped him save his life. He is staying here for sometime. That's what yezhun , told her for now.

They can't trust someone blindly, they have to take care of everything..... One single wrong move and wei can lost his life...... And no one wants to take that chance.

Mr. Shen who are sitting there in anger drink water thinking something. He text someone when he saw shen wei sit right in front of him. He gets replied and a sudden suspicious smile spread upon his face.

At SID, chu also smirk looking at the phone of that doctor hire by Mr. Shen. He is the one who answer back to Mr. Shen saying that the job is done. And Mr. Shen smile thinking that wei soon will be dead.....

Chu call his officer, "Bring me all the Past history of shen family...... Dig everything........ I want to know how can a father be so cruel to his own son. There is something that is hidden right under there family....." he said and officer nod.

"What is it that they are hiding.....?" chu mumbled as his phone ring and after talking he walked out in hurry.

At shen mansion,

"How is baba dad...?" shen wei asked. "Yes he will be fine wei.... Don't worry...." Mr. Shen said faking his sweetness which is full of poison. Shen wei sigh sadly and yunlan look for a chance to inject shen wei and he did.

Shen wei hissed feeling a sting to his waist. "What happened....?" yunlan asked faking that he don't know what happened. Shen wei rub his waist "Nothing...... Must be a mosquito......" shen wei said and eat his food.

Yunlan sigh and he nod to yezhun, telling him that its done. Yezhun also nod to him. As they are ready to put an show in front of Mr. Shen right now.

And soon the serum start working. Shen feel that the food taste weirdly. He drink water but still he feel odd. Everyone saw that shen wei act weirdly. "Wei.... What is it son....?" Mr. Shen asked but he feel happy seeing shen wei like that.

Shen wei coughed as he feel his breathing is struck in his chest and a small pain arises in his chest. He hold his chest and stood up..... Everyone also stood and worried for shen wei. "My........ Heart....... Is.... Pain..... Arrrgghhhh..... I can't...... Breath...... Yu.... Lan......" shen wei said as he is unable to breath right now. He walked back and kneeled down holding his chest.

Mr. Shen grab shen wei from behind and yunlan let him. Because all this is just to make him believe that shen wei is dead. Mr. Shen feel that shen wei body gets cold and he is sweating badly and his heart aching right now and he is screaming due to pain.

Yunlan and yezhun really feel worried seeing wei like that. But they have to do this. Soon shen wei screaming slow down and his body fall back upon his dad arms..... While closing his eyes, he shout just one name.... Yunlan....!

"Someone call the ambulance....." Mr. Shen shout. But he could feel that wei is not breathing at all in his arms. Yunlan hurriedly call for an ambulance and he also text to chu that their plan is start.

Soon ambulance came and they start checking shen wei heart beat and pulse.... But they got nothing. One person turn and that's ling jing. He walk towards Mr. Shen, "I am so sorry sir. But he is already gone......" ling jing said and Mr. Shen act that he is really sad right now.

He start shedding his crocodile tears. But poor wang she didn't have any idea what just happened to his little brother. She just sit down in the floor loosing her senses and cry there silently. Yezhun saw her and walk towards her.

"I always tease him....... Always make him feel that he is not like us. And now he is gone..... He is gone yezhun........" wang said and cry heavily. Yezhun calm her down as he looked at yunlan feeling so much sad. That they are lying like that to them.

Yunlan sign yezhun to calm down and don't forget that this is all for shen wei." We should take the body...... "ling jing said and they took shen wei with him. Yunlan also accompanied him and everyone left behind crying for shen wei death.

Yunlan sigh and hold shen wei as soon they drive away." Is he okay....?" yunlan asked worriedly checking shen wei body temperature which is really cold right now and he is breathing slowly right now. His face is cold as ice Making him look like a dead person.......