Chapter 47

"But uncle..... Is it right to say goodbye to gege without grandpa......?" Yezhun asked. "Yezhun....! Dad is in comma. We don't know when he will woke up and we can't wait that long...... We have to say goodbye to shen wei now......." Mr. Shen said sadly on phone. Yezhun didn't argue with his uncle anymore.

He us so confused that how his uncle got the body of wei. He is not dead actually. After ending the call. He dial chu number but no one answered. He pout his mouth and walked inside wang room to tell her about wei funeral.

Yunlan and ling jing bring shen wei to the another house. Given by chu. And everything is already prepared there. What they will need for himself and wei also. Right now wei is sleeping deeply not know what is happening. And a white bandage covers his eyes right now.

Yunlan lated shen wei on the king size bed and ling jing attached drip and other equipment to shen wei body. "His temperature is getting normal....... But still. He will take two more days to woke up......" Ling jing said to yunlan and he nod back to ling jing.

As he got text from yezhun about shen wei funeral. Yunlan also frown reading that. Shen wei is right in front of them then, whom they going to put inside the grave......

He walked out from there leaving ling jing to take care of shen wei. He also try to call chu but no one answered. She he change his clothes and wear all black and took a cab.

At graveyard,

Only shen family are there, and yunlan standing beside yezhun. Despite of the sadness yunlan and yezhun and yunlan shockingly looking at the person face laying inside the coffin. It's shen wei.....

There brain is on the verge of getting blast looking at the person same as shen wei laying in front of them. Well they silently full fill the funeral of wei. And only yezhun and yunlan left behind after that.

It's getting dark by now and these two still confusedly looked at each other and the grave stone of shen wei...

"Of this is a joke.... Then I not laughing at it. Did he found the same looking person as wei ge and killed him.....?" Yezhun shout getting mad.

"Don't shout yezhun....! And chief chu will not kill someone like that..... And wei is with me. He is not wei....." Yunlan said. "Really...? Then who is he..... Whom I said goodbye right now...?" yezhun asked.

Yunlan about to say something as his phone ring. Its chu.... Yunlan sigh and took his phone. "Ah... Thank god officer. Now you have to end this confusion....." yunlan said. But his face expression change when he heared other side.

"What happened....?" yezhun asked. "Someone attack chief chu. He us badly injured and admitted to the hospital....." Yunlan said shockingly and yezhun also widen his eyes.

They both looked at each other and run towards yezhun car, and drive away to reach at the hospital......

"Where are you going son.....?" that old woman asked seeing daqing standing at the door. "I am getting bored here. I am going out with my friend....." daqing said and walked out. Not knowing that there will be danger outside.

That women hurriedly alert her team mates, telling them that daqing is outside. They all get alert and four of them start trailing daqing silently......

At hospital, yunlan and yezhun run inside and found guo filling some form at the reception. "what happen to chief....? Is he okay....?" yunlan said breathing heavily and yezhun also breath heavily kneeling down a little holding his stomach.

"Sir is out of danger. But still unconscious right now. Come...." Guo said after singing the paper. They both follow guo and entered inside the VIP room of chu.

There, chief chu laying badly injured. And with a broken arm and leg. He got some scratches on his face and some small cuts......

" While coming back. A big truck hit chief car and we capture the driver......." Guo said sadly looking at chu. "And what he said....?" yunlan asked.

"He can't.... He is mute from birth. And we have no clue why he hit chief car. Luckily I was on the phone and heared the impact. Otherwise he might....." Guo stop as his voice gets heavier due to controlling his tear.

"He will be okay.... Right....?" yezhun asked worriedly. "Yes...! Doctor said that he will soon awake...... Don't worry about him....." Guo said. But his sad face and teary eyes saying something else.

Yunlan and yezhun saw that and looked at each other. "Should we stay here to accompany you....?" yunlan asked politely. "Oh...! Thank you. But our other teams will be here soon. You should go back......." Guo said and yunlan nod.

They really can't stay here as shen wei need them and they have to know the next move of Mr. Shen..... So they bid goodbye to Guo and went separately.........

At shen mansion, Mr. Shen became happy hearing that chu got into an accident. He silently walked inside his room and laughed like a maniac. Wang already in her room talking to her boyfriend and crying on phone for wei.

Yezhun just stay there standing in shocked. "What is going inside in this family......?"Yezhun mumbled and took a deep breath. He got worried about chief chu. He know that, this must be his uncle move.

So that, chief chu will stay away from this case and he will get what he wants..... Yezhun just walked inside shen wei room and layed on his bed holding his quilt....

"I wish this is a bad dream gege. I really want those days. When I tease you. Just to hear your whining. Touch you here and there. Just to make you feel that you are alive and could feel those tickle upon your body. So that you will be happy......." yezhun mumbled and hugged wei quilt tightly closer to his heart and close his eyes and a tear fall down from his eye.......

Daqing alone walked inside the empty park and sit there alone on the bench. He looked up at the sky...... And close his eyes." I miss you gege.....! I miss how you spend your days with me listening to my chit chatting...... Please God.... Take away this sickness so that my gege will be here with me...." daqing said to himself and open his eyes.

Suddenly he saw a falling star.... He immediately make a wish," I wish wei ge will love my brother deeply..... " daqing wished. As he himself got shocked what he just wished for. He could have wished for a healthy life. But still he wished for shen wei and yunlan....

But he have no regrets about it. He smile brightly." If wei ge accept my gege..... I could die in peace......" daqing mumbled smiling ear to ear..... He walked back to the house after that. Luckily no one attack upon daqing and he safely walked back......