Chapter 34

Yunlan shockingly looked at shen wei......."what you mean.....?" yunlan asked, but he clearly know what shen wei is talking about. Shen wei took a deep breath...."I knew, why you wanna be friend with me....? I have heared everything......." shen wei said sadly. Yunlan couldn't believe that shen wei already knew about their planning of getting closer to shen wei, so that they could take money from him.

"How did you......?" yunlan said feeling guilty. "Ling jing left his some kind of audio device inside the room and i heared everything what you all are planning down there......." shen wei said. Yunlan feel so much disappointing. Not because that shen wei know the truth from the begging.

But because what he is doing is wrong. And now he can't face shen wei at all. "I am not surprise at all for what you did yunlan. So, don't feel sad.....! I am used to this kind of friendship. But tell you the truth, i really feel happy when you said that you wanna be friend with me.....You even let me meet with your brother........? Really.....? You can go this far for money.......?

You what zhao yunlan. I am not hurt by what you did. I need to go back home and i will pay for what you did for me........" shen wei said coldly. Yunlan have no words to say right now. But every single word of shen wei is piercing his heart like a knife......

It's his fault and his planning. But falling for him is not in his planning. He himself don't know why, he let shen wei meet his brother.

"I wonder....what if brother know about what his dear gege is doing behind his back........" shen wei said. "I.....I am.....sorry...!" yunlan somehow manage to say. "Don't be zhao yunlan. You need money....! I will give you....as much as you like....." shen wei said and stay silent after that.

Yunlan also stay silent there, not able to say anything right now. He have no idea, that the table will turn like that. Shen wei felt that he is being betrayed by someone whom he like. He even let him kiss despite of knowing that yunlan might be faking it.

"And about that kiss.....! (yunlan widen his eyes) It was just a moment and don't think that i will fall for you......" shen wei clearly said. Yunlan felt that someone has pulled out his heart from his chest and smashed it on the floor and rushed it under their foot.

A tear fall from his eyes as he wipe it silently. "Let's go back....! I will take you back home tomorrow morning......" yunlan said and shen wei just sigh. After that they came back at their location and ling jing frown seeing them two so silent.

Zhu hong also felt something is not right. But she didn't asked anything at all and walked back to her room grabbing tea for herself. After leaving shen wei inside the room yunlan came down feeling so sad and heartbroken. He sit on the couch and layed his head back. Ling jing also sit next to him.

"why are here.....? go take some rest....." ling jing asked not knowing anything. "He knew everything ling jing......." yunlan said sadly, not looking at ling jing. "he knew what......?" ling jing asked.

"He knew about our planing......." yunlan said looking at ling jing. "what..??!! how...?" ling jing asked. Yunlan grit his teeth and smack ling jing head lightly. "It's your fault......because of your stupid devices...he heared us talking together that time......." yunlan said.

Ling jing pop his eyes out...."Oh my...! shit." ling jing cursed. As he remembered that he leave his walkie talkie......."damn it.....that means....." ling jing. "yes....! but don't worry he will pay us for our hospitality........" yunlan said in frustrated tone.

Ling jing don't know what to say right now. "what are we going to do then......?" ling jing asked. Yunlan sigh deeply...he really wanted to yell at someone right now. But somehow he is controlling himself. He himself don't know why he feeling that much right now. It's his planning right....? Now why feel so sad right now. sooner or Later shen wei will find out about this. 

Ling jing didn't utter a word after that. He just stood up went to his room. It's already midnight and yunlan can't fall asleep as he wanted to embrace shen wei to him and say sorry to him for what he thinks and doing to him. 

"I am sorry shen wei...! But i have someone to save right now.." yunlan mumbled closing his eyes. Not only him,but shen wei also crying there laying on the bed. he covered his mouth with the quilt and cry as much as he want.

He feel so disgusted and cursed himself for being like that. "I don't want this life...i don't want it...." shen wei mumbled while crying. He really trust yunlan. And start having that kind of feeling for him. But right now his myth is broken down and the truth revealed to him, and hit him like a gun.

But this pain is unbearable for him. He really need to get out from here, far away from yunlan. If he stay more closer to yunlan, he won't be able to go away from him. He won't survive without him.

At that time,

"Be ready tomorrow. He will be all alone with yunlan. Make sure he get his lesson and don't kill him until he beg for death......and for zhao yunlan. Make sure he won't walk upon his legs for the rest of his life........" zhu hong said to someone on phone.

Damn it..! zhu hong. You are really going too far now. You are going that much insane that you wanna hurt them two. Who already parted away from each other like that. Shit...! 

Daqing felt so happy, meeting shen wei. He already start dreaming that his brother is having his life with shen wei. Daqing chuckled alone there, not able to sleep. And smile continuously. "He is so perfect and handsome. He looks good with my gege.......God...! Let them be together forever.." daqing wished and kissed that bracelet that shen wei gave to him.....and  fall asleep smiling like a cute kid.....   

This bracelet is actually given by shen wei grandfather to him, for his health and good luck. why did shen wei gave that bracelet to daqing if he knew that yunlan is faking all of this. He don't know, as he felt that daqing need this more than him......