Chapter 29

Shen wei felt so shy and hot right now feeling yunlan hand teasing his body. He try to pull back his legs but yunlan didn't let him. Yunlan rub shen wei legs and feel how smooth is his legs are. And under the light it shine bright.......Yunlan enjoy rubbing shen wei legs but he didn't see yet, the other person is also getting hot there with his rubbing.

Suddenly yunlan look up and found that shen wei biting his own lip in order to control something and his cheeks have a pink color right now. He stop for a moment as he saw the beauty sitting in front of him like that.

Shen wei tilt his head as he feel that yunlan stop all of a sudden. He feel frustrated, because he kind of enjoying it also. Yunlan looked at shen wei and his eyes got stuck upon shen wei lips. "I want to taste those......" yunlan mind and heart are working together and pushing him towards shen wei. To capture him in his embrace and have the taste of those soft pink lips.

Yunlan slowly grabbed shen wei neck and pulled him down, shen wei feel yunlan hand upon his neck, his hand is pulling him down and shen wei didn't protest. He kneel a little. He can feel the warm breathing of yunlan upon his face.

That means yunlan is close to his face. Yunlan looked at shen wei and totally focused upon his lips..."i want those...! I want it....!" yunlan mind keep chanting theses line again and again. And as he close his eyes when shen wei lips is near to his lips. His plump lips touched with shen wei small lips as his phone ring.

Shen wei got alert and move back from yunlan and yunlan open his eyes and grit his teeth. He sigh and looked at his phone. He frown and looked at shen wei, who is blushing badly, yunlan smirk and walked out from the room to attend the call.

Shen wei took a deep breath and frown,"what were you doing shen wei.....? You can't do that.....! It's not acceptable......" shen wei mumbled to himself. But he knows that his heart is already start beating for one person. That is yunlan......he want to be near him always. He want to touch him.....feel him......but every time he jut ignored his thoughts about yunlan. Thinking that it's not good.....

They can't be together.....shen wei thought and just closed his eyes calming his heart beat. He could feel that his heart beating so fast, that it will explode at any moment. 

"So you decided to fight against us.......?" It's a call from the person who just visited yunlan house and who gave order to kill shen wei. "I thought you are smart enough to figure it out......" yunlan said. "you think changing place will protect you and your family......? Zhao yunlan.....! Listen to me carefully.....two days...! I gave you two days....! I want to hear his that he is being dead.....or you will hear that your little brother is dead....!" That man threaten him.

"Now you listen to me....! I am no longer working for you...! I will protect him, and for my family...! You can't lay a finger upon him.......! I am show your true face to the world...." yunlan also threaten that man.

That man laugh loudly hearing it. "Oh my....! Looks like a street dog trying to became a lion........! How can you show my face to the world.....if you don't know me....? Do you know who i am....? But i know everything about you.......and i am gonna kill your brother first and then to that blind filthy....." yunlan cut his words.

"Shut your mouth....! once i got you....i will kill you with my own hands. How can you try to kill a person who can't even see anything........?" yunlan shout. "You are asking me this....? it's you....! Who first agree to kill him......and now i can see.......you fall for his beauty.....! Isn't it....?" that man said and start laughing as yunlan cut the call in anger. 

Inside the room shen wei heared yunlan loud shouting, but he didn't heared clearly why he is shouting on someone. He moved his legs first and stood up slowly, straightening his back. He grab the couch for support......"yunlan...!!" shen wei thought yunlan is near by. So he move his one hand ahead in the air, thinking that yunlan might grab his hand.

But he didn't get any response from yunlan.......Shen wei decided to walk ahead. so he start walking slowly while moving his hand up in the air to grab something for support. But it's like he is walking inside the empty room. 

Yunlan took a deep breath and walked back inside the room and found that shen wei is trying to walk. Seeing him like that, broke his heart. He can't see shen wei like that. He frown sadly and hurriedly grab shen wei hand that he is moving in the air.

"oh...! I thought you are outside......." shen wei said smiling. But yunlan just sadly look at him. "how can you still smile like that......?" yunlan mumbled, but shen wei heared him clearly. "Do i have other option....? Rather than smile....?" shen wei asked.

Yunlan didn't know that shen wei heared him. He didn't say anything........"Yunlan....! I can't cry for who i am.....? But i can smile for who i am......! And this is the lucky day......i have got friends......" shen wei said smiling and yunlan also smile seeing shen wei smile.

"wanna walk...?" yunlan asked calming down. shen wei nod and yunlan help him walk inside the room. Telling him which thing is where and what happening outside right now, how the weather and so on. Yunlan feel relax talking and walking with shen wei. He didn't realize when did shen wei became his first priority and why....? Because they did one night sleep together and yunlan feel guilty for that....?

No...! something else....! It's the feeling that he should not stay away from this person. Not because he need him, but because of he need him in his life. It's like he could die for this person again and again.......

Hope that they two soon could gave the name of their feelings for each other, which is more than a friendship.......