Chapter 5

It's 12:30 a.m., Outside the house....yunlan, zhu hong and another one person talking in the car. "we should take him from here and after that we will kill him........" Yunlan said coldly licking the lollipop in his mouth. zhu hong examined the building......"How do we know.....where he is......?" zhu hong asked confusingly.

Yunlan smirk...."Ling jing.........track it...." he said and the other person name ling jing start pressing buttons on his laptop. Unknown to shen wei and others...there is a small tracker upon that flower which yunlan gave to shen wei. So that he can find his location.

The flower is on the table near shen wei bed, where he is sleeping peacefully. "There....that room at the top......" ling jing replied pointing the location. "Let's get him then.........." zhu hong said. "You stay here....i can do this alone. wait for my signal and get ready the car, don't come under the CCTV........." yunlan warned them.

He took off his jacket and cover his face with black mask....only eyes are visible. He stretch his body and then start climbing up like a monkey. He skillfully climbed up and jumped inside the room.......from the open window. 

He slowly walked inside.......luckily the lights are still on. Because it doesn't matter for shen wei. Yunlan walk near shen wei sleeping body. He is sleeping deeply.........yunlan took off his mask and looked at wei calm face........

Suddenly he feel shen wei is fluttering his eyes.......yunlan hurriedly put out the injection and about to inject it when shen wei grab his hand firmly....."who...???" shen wei asked when he smell yunlan scent.

He open his eyes and feel yunlan movement...and grab yunlan hand. Yunlan got shocked all of a sudden and got stun there......he didn't move his muscle......"I said who are you.....?" shen wei asked firmly trying to grab yunlan body.

Shen wei about to shout for help but yunlan covered his mouth and pressed him down on the bed. While capturing his whole body with him........Shen wei muffled and try to shout. He even try to pushed yunlan but can't.

Shen wei bite yunlan hand and pushed him aside. He try to run outside but yunlan grab his one leg and make him fall on the floor hardly. He got hit on his head, but still he try to pushed yunlan with all his strength.........

Yunlan hissed in pain as he grit his hand where shen wei bite him and make his hand bleed. He hardly grab shen wei neck and make him stood up. Choking him a little. Shen wei face became red thinking that he is going to die now.

He grab yunlan hand with his both hands which is choking him. And try to stop him.....yunlan leaned a little closer to wei and grit his teeth........looking at him who is struggling in his hold.......yunlan looked for the injection, which is fallen down on the bed while chasing shen wei.

He dragged shen wei towards the bed and throw him on it. Shen wei coughed as he breath air again and try to move away from whoever try to harm him. He couldn't scream right now...........Yunlan sigh and took the injection. 

He grab shen wei one arm and moved it behind...making him hissed in pain and yunlan inject him with the injection. He moved away from shen wei and leave his body there......He start placing everything back to their original place, shen wei felt sting in his neck.

He soon felt his head and body is getting heavy and he can't even move a muscle right now. All he can heared a movement of that person. Who is walking here and there.....and soon this movement also vanished, shen wei fainted there.......

Yunlan make the room just like before, no one could say that someone barged inside and took shen wei with him. He then check shen wei by patting his cheeks and shaking his body. But other one didn't reply at all......

Yunlan took a deep breath and grab shen wei body and placed it on his back. And tying him with his own body. He make the bed and silently go out with shen wei....where as all others are sleeping peacefully. 

Yunlan sign his other partners and they open the door of the car hurriedly. yunlan pushed fainted shen wei......he sit on the driver seat and hurriedly drove away from there....."you look tired.....! Were you playing up there......?" zhu hong moving shen wei body a little away from her.

"Ha....you have no idea.....how much  enjoy playing with him. He is a tough bird to catch......." yunlan said showing his bleeding hand to zhu hong. Zhu hong smirk and hurriedly wrapped her scarf upon yunlan hand and ling jing rolled his eyes seeing that.

After some time they reached at a abandon small house. But it's nice from the inside. Yunlan pulled shen wei up on his shoulder and walked inside. He layed shen wei on the couch...."ling jing....! Tie him up.....and properly....i have to go now......" yunlan said and ling jing nod. He start looking for some ropes and found one.

"Why aren't we kill him right away....?" zhu hong asked sitting on the chair and crossing her long legs. "We have to wait.......let me see first. What his family will do.....after that we will see......" yunlan said looking at shen wei......

Ling jing tied shen wei hand and legs....and wrapped his mouth with cloth. Ling jing stay there to watch over shen wei and yunlan, zhu hong left from there. To their home........

Yunlan is a hired gangster.......he do kidnapping and killing, and even give threatening to others. In his gang there are zhu hong, she is a great dancer and have no one in her life not even a family. 

She wanted to join the big dancing institution....for that she need money and that's where she meet yunlan and join his gang to earn quick money.......And ling jing is a friend of yunlan who always stay with him and helped him a lot for whatever he need.

At a random building, Yunlan walked through the stairs holding food in his hands......and knock the apartment door....."Didi......?? it's me....open the door...." yunlan shout sweetly. Soon a small kid with smile on his face open the door.

"gege.....!! " He embrace yunlan lovingly. "Hmmm....you smell great....did you take shower.....?" yunlan asked while closing the door behind him. The other one smile...."Yes....!I did.....  " that boy replied placing the food upon the plates.......

That's daqing.....yunlan one and only family, that he got. His little brother, who have a heart disease and to cure this he need money......Yunlan is a reputed employee once.....but his colleagues who got jealous with his work and promotions.....

Destroy everything.....his reputation. His name and now he can't even get job anywhere else. So there is only one left for him....to choose the wrong path for his loved one......"gege.....take a bath.....i will warm this food okay...." daqing said sweetly.

Yunlan sigh and nod, he walked inside the washroom and stood under the shower. He closed his eyes as water drop upon his body. As he closed his eyes, shen wei panic face came into hid mind. He snapped open his eyes and breath heavily......

He do so many kidnapping before, but didn't kill anyone at all. And right now he have to kill this one. but his mind already start fighting with his own thoughts.....how can he killed that person.......? How........? yunlan think and walked out from the shower wearing some fresh clothes and wiping his hair........

He looked at the mirror but still shen wei face came in front of him. like he is saying something to him. Yunlan throw the towel in frustration and walked outside. where daqing humming a song while placing food on the small table.............