Chapter 36

It's 11:00 a.m and shen wei sitting silently in the car while yunlan is driving. They two are all alone with each other, not saying a word to each other. Both of them wanted to say so much right now. Because maybe they can't get the chance to say anything to each other later. Shen wei just faced towards the window as his hair are flowing with the wind.

He should be happy about it, but he feared also, zhu hong words still linger inside his head and he scared of yunlan right now. he don't know what will happen next. Yunlan peeked time to time at shen wei.

He just wanted to see his face for the last time, maybe. He himself don't want to let him go. His heart telling him to stop the car and make shen wei stay with him forever. He sigh and slowly drive the car, not wanted that the road will end.

As they almost reach at their destination, someone block their car. And yunlan stop the car all of a sudden. Making shen wei panic all of a sudden. He thought that yunlan stop the car to kill him. zhu hong was right. But when he heared someone shouting at them to get out from the car, he frown.

Yunlan grit his teeth as he saw his old enemy standing right there, holding gun in his hand and with their men. He feared, feared that shen wei might get hurt. So he walked out locking the door. so that no one could touch shen wei and hurt him.

"Hello my old friend......" one half burned face said to yunlan. yunlan smirk and looked at him coldly, 'You are looking good as usual......did more makeup..?" yunlan tease him. because he is the one who burned his face back then when they were partner.

That man touch his face and smirk,"Ah...! i don't it....you already done enough......" that man said. "Now if you excuse me. I have some important work to do...." yunlan said. Shen wei gulped down hearing their conversation.

He is not sure who is standing in front of yunlan and why they are talking to each other like that. and why...? His body start trembling. But he sure about one thing that this is not yunlan doing. If he plan to do something like that. He must have kill him already.

He check the door and found that it's already lock right now. Shen wei felt a little safe because yunlan is there for him. "Take him....i will enjoy with the beauty...." that burn face men said while looking at shen wei and yunlan blood boil, when he lay his dirty eyes upon shen wei and lick his lower lips............

yunlan punched him so hard, as he fall down blood flowing from his mouth. "I am giving you chance to live....run away. otherwise you won't be able to breath again......." yunlan threaten him and glare at his men who about to hit him.

That man laugh loudly and spit blood. He stood up laughing at yunlan...."and do you think that i am going to let you live.......he sign his men and his men start attacking yunlan together. And yunlan perfectly dodge their attack and hit them.

But he didn't realize that the burn face person, walk towards shen wei with and rod in his hand. He hit the glass to break it and open the door. As the glass broke, the pieces hit shen wei body and badly. He somehow manage to cover his face and body as much as he can. But still some pieces, struck to his body and he bleed badly.

That man open the door and grab shen wei wrist, dragged him out roughly. Yunlan saw that.."don't you dare to touch him....." yunlan shout hitting them all. That man smirk.....while pulling shen wei hair....

"YUNLAN....!!" shen wei scream as he felt pain all over his body. Yunlan hit them all so badly that they fall down on the ground. As he about to walk toward shen wei, someone shot him in his leg......yunlan hissed in pain and fall down on his knees.

Shen wei also got shocked when he heared the shot sound and yunlan scream. "yunlan...!!" shen wei scream try to run toward him but that man just tightly grab his hand and laughing at them two......

"Let's have some fun first...." that man said and drag shen wei to the near building, which looks like a abandon factory. Shen scream his lungs out for help. But no one is there. Yunlan saw that, shen wei is being dragged by that man.

And his men are again start beating him badly.......shen wei cry as he felt that he is all alone now with that person. Soon that man throw shen wei on the hard floor while smirking. shen wei move back in fear.

"She said that you are a beauty.......and she is damn right...! Now have some fun with me..." that man said and kneeled down to shen wei, shen wei cover his body..."don.....don't touch me...!!" shen wei shutter.

That man grab shen wei leg and pulled him harshly towards him. shen wei try all his strength to pushed him away. He feel disgusted with his touch. That man tear shen wei shirt and licked his neck. Shen wei scream when he felt sting to his neck. That man hovered upon shen wei and grab shen wei hands, pined them above.....

He roughly, kissed shen wei and shen wei, didn't let him kissed. He just tightly shut his mouth while tilting his head to avoid contact with that man. That man hit shen wei harshly, but still shen wei didn't let him do whatever he wanna do right now.....

"you are trying to play with huh....? let me tell you now..." that man said angrily as he remove his shirt....shen wei closed his eyes and felt that no one is going to come here. To save him......But he was wrong.....

He heared a click sound three times, and could feel something liquid splash upon his face. It's some kind of liquid. After that he could feel that the man is fallen upon his body and not moving at all. There, yunlan holding a gun in his hand stand behind.

He shot that person who is hovering upon shen wei body as soon as he reached there, yunlan drag his leg which is badly injured and walk near shen wei. He throw away that man body from shen wei......

Shen wei hugged yunlan as soon as he felt him near him. Shen wei face and body totally cover in blood and yunlan also badly injured. "let's get you home...." yunlan said and pulled shen wei up in his arms, despite of injury he walk towards his car holding shen wei in his arm and sit inside the car.

Shen wei is so scared that he didn't leave yunlan hand at all. And didn't say a word right now.....yunlan start the car as his vision start getting blurry...."I have to take him home before i passed out...' yunlan thinks and drove away as fast as he can, leaving all the dead bodies behind him.......