Chapter 3

It's 1:00 p.m and everyone is walking inside the market which is quite busy due to weekend. Wang stay behind as she wanted to take her beauty sleep and not wandering under the hot sun........Only yezhun and Mr. shen is with shen wei right now.

Shen wei chuckled like a little kid, feeling alive coming here. As they were walking he felt someone placed something upon his head......it's yezhun...! He placed big hat on shen wei head. "Here....! The sun is hot right now......you will get nose bleed..." he said and shen felt that hat upon his head and smile.....not knowing where exactly yezhun is standing. 

"Here also......(placing sun glasses upon wei eyes) now you look perfect.......! Must protect the eyes......" yezhun said, but realize that he said something he shouldn't. shen wei smile fade away....but he force a smile......"I don't need to care for my eyes yezhun...! But.....! Thank you...." shen wei said.

Yezhun grit his teeth making shen wei sad like that. But Mr. shen wei nod him and they start walking ahead. "Candy.....? is there a candy shop......?" shen wei asked smelling the air which is full of candy flavors.

"Yes....! On your left wei....there is a small shop....do you want it....?" Mr. shen asked. wei happily nod and they three walked towards the shop. "so pick one you like........" Yezhun said. And shen wei kneeled a little to smell which one he wanna eat.

Suddenly a similar fragrance hit his nose. That's the same fragrance that he smell inside the washroom. "That...! This one...." shen wei said. "Ah....! You are the second person who choose these candy. otherwise people don't really like this........" the shop owner said.

"Then we should select another....maybe it's bad in taste......" yezhun said but shen wei stop him. "it's okay didi.....! I wanted to try it........" shen wei said and grab that candy in his hand.......

At the corner of the market, that same man unwrapping the same candy in his hand and put it on his mouth. He smirk as soon as he gulped down the flavor.

"Are you sure....he is blind......? I think he can see....they are lying to you....." A beautiful women said standing beside him. "Go check him....." that man said grumpily and that beautiful women grit her teeth.    

She looked for her chance and wait for the right opportunity. She saw they all are walking in front of another shop that is jewelry shop. she smirk and hit the owner of the shop ad make her unconscious. She immediately took her place.....

"how can i help you sir....?" she asked in sweet voice. Yezhun bite his lower lips seeing the beautiful women. She widen her gaze in anger when she saw yezhun is looking at her like this. "wei....! what you wanna buy....?" Mr. shen asked. 

"whatever you say dad......" shen wei said. That women wanted to check weather shen wei is blind or acting right now. So she threw some boxes outside making them looked like it's an accident. 

"oh...my bad..! could you help me gather that.....?" she said. and yezhun hurriedly walked out to grab that boxes and start gathering all the things that fallen out. "please help him...! Otherwise people will took my things......." she said faking her worried.

"wei...stay here...! i am just here....." Mr. shen said and shen wei nod. She smirk when she saw shen wei all alone. 

"Mr. i think this ring will suite your fingers......" she said and shen wei politely smile extending his hand in front of her. so that he could grab the ring. that women smirk and wave her hands multiple time.

Then he took a hair pin out of his hair and still look at him. She smirk and hit shen wei palm with the pin and shen wei hissed in pain with the sudden attack.

"oh..i am so sorry.....it's my mistake..." she said. Mr. shen and yezhun run inside hearing wei shout. "what happen......?" Mr. shen asked. "Nothing it's just a scratch...." shen wei said not knowing that, his palm is bleeding.

"here are your thing Miss......and we don't want to buy anything from you......" Mr. shen said angrily wrapping wei hand with his handkerchief to stop the bleeding. That women fake her apologies as yezhun winked at her while going out.

"i am gonna kill you......" that women mumbled while gritting her teeth. "Dad..! It's okay......." shen wei said politely while walking out from the shop.

She sigh and hiss in pain feeling sting upon his hand. "ouch..!!" she hissed. That man stand behind her. "so.....are you satisfy......?" he asked. "Are you out of your mind......? why did you hurt me.......?" she whined.

"Just checking.... ! is it hurt......?" he asked coldly looking at the pin cover in her blood. "Of course it does....." she shout. "Hmmm.....great !...let's go...! follow them......" he said and that women wanted to hit him but stop herself to do so.

"here....i have a bandage...." yezhun said after wei clean his hands with water. His father put bandage upon his palm and looked at wei in worry. "i know...you are worry....let's go i wanna eat ice cream...." shen wei said happily.

Mr. shen and yezhun smile seeing shen wei happy like this. They all miss his smile all this week and now wanted to treasure every moment with him. 

"I want the pineapple flavor........" shen wei said when they reached at the ice cream parlor....they three enjoying their ice cream sitting inside......

"If he is blind...why wait for the night..? let get him..." the women said. "Timing zhu hong.....! timing....." the man said. The women name zhu hong rolled her eyes, but she like it very much.....and smile looking at the face of the other one.

"I wonder what makes him happy......? He can't see anything around him.....?" zhu hong said coldly. "That's the reason of his happiness.....he can't see his surrounding......" the man said and start moving as shen wei and his dad along with yezhun also walked out from there.

She frown not understanding what he said. but follow him as soon as he start walking......"hey wait.....!" she shout while running behind him. "let's go back.......it's lunch time....." yezhun said. "I wanna stay here more......" shen wei said pouting his mouth.

"wei.....we came here every weekend. aren't you get bored...?" Mr.s shen asked. "Never...! i like coming here......." shen wei said. "okay then.....there is a small park around the corner.....let's go sit there...." Mr.s hen said seeing wei pout his mouth.

Yezhun, smirk....it's like a daily soap. Every weekend shen wei came here. Enjoy being here. He wander here and there....and when they say about going back. He pout his mouth and his dad...always make him sit on the same spot on the park.

"Ah....it's like a rewind......" yezhun said and sigh deeply. Shen wei wall casually towards the park and found his old spot. 

Where he always like to sit. "Let me brought something for you......." Mr. Shen said as he leave shen wei for sometime alone.

Because shen wei like to alone with the nature alone. He loves listening to the sound of birds and beautiful scent of flowers.

Yezhun sit afar but didn't leave shen wei alone as his uncle instructed him to stay near shen wei.

Mr. Shen walked away to buy shen wei favourite fried dumpling. Yezhun smile looking his brother. Who is taking of his sunglasses and hat to feel the sun upon his face.

Shen wei close his eyes and feel the warmth of sun, that falling upon his face. And smile beautifully............