Chapter 8

"Good Morning lovely GEGE.....!!" yezhun shout loudly opening shen wei room door. He frown when he didn't find shen wei in his room. He smirk thinking that shen wei might be having bath. So he tip toe near the washroom.......he kneeled a little towards the door to check what shen wei is doing.....? His smile fade away, when the door opened and he found one there.

Yezhun got panic....."wei ge.....wei ge....!!!!" he shout loudly alerting everyone in the house. Mr. shen and wang also run upstairs and found yezhun panicked face. who is wandering here and there, looking for shen wei.

"what happen...? where is shen wei....?" Mr. shen asked. "He is not here....!" yezhun said shockingly. "WHAT...??!!" Mr. shen and wang shout jointly. They two also start looking and shouting for shen wei in the house. All the servants also run here and there thinking that he might be outside to get fresh air....

But they didn't found anyone at all. They all get shocked, and feared written all over there faces. "Call the police.....!" Mr. shen said sitting on the chair in defeat. "huh...?" yezhun asked. "I said call the police..." Mr. shen shout and wang hurriedly dial local police number.

Mr. shen trembling as he is telling this to his father. "WHAT....???!!! it's all your fault. My wei......!!" shen wei grandfather shout on phone and cut the call. He cried out loudly and pray for wei to be safe and sound. He then, dial the higher authority to find his wei..........

shen wei got startled, when he feel someone fingers touching his lips gently and calmly. He opened his eyes and got back....."Don't touch me....! " shen wei shout trembling and try to recognized who is it. 

Yunlan came back into his senses and cough. "who is it....? please...! leave me.....! If you want money....i can give you....! please let me go...." shen wei pleaded. Yunlan came closer to shen wei,"I will get......whatever i want....! don't waste your tears in front of me........." yunlan said coldly and shen wei recognise that voice. It's yunlan......

He move back feeling scare of yunlan. Yunlan sigh looking at wei scare face.......he placed the plate in front of him..."here....! have something to eat" yunlan said. But shen wei didn't move his muscles. 

Yunlan groan and grab shen wei hand which is free and gave the plate forcefully. As he frown, he see there is a deep cut in shen wei hand and covered in dry blood. Shen wei hissed a little feeling sting on his hand. 

"Eat this....!!" yunlan said and shen wei throw that plate right on yunlan face....."Leave me....!!" he shout. Yunlan became angry all of a sudden and he grab shen wei long hair and pulled it harshly....."Don't you dare to show your attitude to me......." yunlan groan and shen wei closed his eyes screamed in pain.

"Arggghhhh...leave me you bastard....!!" shen wei groan in pain and yunlan leave shen wei hair. "stay like this......! If you feel hungry.....just call us.....! we will feed you..." yunlan said angrily and walked out from there.

Shen wei breath heavily feeling so much pain and helpless right now......yunlan angrily walked down and ling jing smirk seeing him like that,"did he bite you....?" he tease him and get a hit upon his head.

"No body gave him anything at all....." yunlan said in anger. "stay here and i am going out to gather information about his family........." yunlan said and walked out from in anger. No one ever try to talk to him like that.....and that person. How dare he throw plate upon his face.......

At the beach house, Mr. shen sitting on the chair holding his head in frustration and pain....the local police start questioning them all and try to look here and there for the evidence. Soon some officers walked inside and startled everyone there.

"who are you....?" Yezhun asked who is holding his uncle shoulder to sooth him. A grumpy looking officer, wearing all black, sipping his morning coffee walk inside....."Chief chu from SID.....! Mr. shen call me this morning and told me about his grandson missing....." He said. And local police greet him, and gave that statement shen wei family gave them......

Chu looked at it and passed it to his another officer, Guo changcheng. "Thank you.....we can handle it from here...." chief chu said and those local police officer leave them on their investigation. 

Chu walked near to shen wei family....."You are shen wei father.....?" chu asked coldly. And Mr. shen nod. "And .......?" chu asked looking at yezhun and wang. "Ah.....I am yezhun shen wei cousin and she is wang...! wei sister.....!" yezhun said.

"so tell me how found first that shen wei is missing.......?" Chu asked. And yezhun told everything what happen today and shen wei is no where to be found. Chu silently listen to them all and then went to shen wei room....

As soon as he entered inside the room, he found something suspicious........."Looks like your son is gone by himself......" chu said to Mr. shen who is standing behind him. "What are you saying officer......? My wei can't go outside all alone....." Mr. shen said sadly. "why...?" chu asked arching his eyebrow. 

"He can't see officer....! My brother is blind......." yezhun replied. And chu hummed thinking something. He examined the room closely and suddenly smirk......He saw a blood drop on the floor. He sign his officer to take the sample. And after that they all came back from there beach house........

Officer chu alert all his officer and take help from the local police to look out for shen wei. He thinks that, shen wei might be here in this small area.......and before the kidnapper could move him out from here, they wanted to track them down.

Chu stay behind with some of his officers, and yezhun Mr. shen and wang go back to their home under chu protection. "Sir we should spread this news in the media......." Guo changcheng suggest chu. "and alert then.....? so that they will move out from our radar........! No way...! Keep this confidential.....! No one should know about missing of a billionaire businessman son......" chu said coldly and walk toward shen wei bed. Examining it properly........

"stat connected with the shen family.......if this is a kidnapping for a money....! they will call them.....And ! If not......."Chu said...."If not....?" Guo asked shuttering. "Then soon we will get call about a dead body...! Now get back to work.....!" chu said and Guo pout his mouth and start examining the room with chu.

"Shit....!! This is not good........." yunlan shout throwing his jacket on the couch....."what happen...?" ling jing ask in fear. "The special force came here ti investigate this....we have to move from here....." yunlan shout. 

"But where we go.....?" ling jing asked. Yunlan thinks of something. And then smirk,"No one look under their nose......!" yunlan said and ling jing make a weird face, that he didn't understand this at all......

Yunlan grab ling jing phone and call someone....."hey buddy...! How are you....? Yeah....i need your help....! Can i borrow your guest house.......! I really need it....yeah.....definitely.....i will properly take care of it....Thanks....!" Yunlan talked on phone and happily cut the call.

"Let's pack everything and tell zhu hong we are going to the city......! And make a strong dose for our devil....we have a long journey ahead....." yunlan said. As he walked up stairs to check shen wei.............Shen wei sitting their feeling hungry and thirsty don't have any idea......whether he is going to survive this or not........

He heared footsteps and got alert.......he didn't plead or said anything. Just looked at the direction of the footsteps. yunlan kneeled down and saw shen wei face. He felt that shen wei blind eyes piercing through his heart.....and making him weak right now.........