Chapter 44

"What happen to shen wei....? Why he is sleeping.....? You told me that he is okay...?" ling jing shout as soon as he walked inside the room. Yezhun frown seeing that reac9from ling jing. "Ah... Excuse me.... Who are you.....?" yezhun asked not knowing about him. "I am ling jing.... Shen wei friend...." ling jing said walking near to shen wei checking him closely.

Yunlan rolled his eyes and yezhun pout his mouth. "My gege never had a friend before. And after getting kidnapped he got some friends...? Strange..." yezhun mumbled not knowing about the hidden tr9about yunlan and ling jing. Which only they knew or chu.

"He is fine. Just taking a rest.... Don't be a drama queen....." yunlan said but actually he is getting jealous as ling jing touching shen wei face and arms and the wounds.......

"How are you...?" ling jing asked. "Oh you remember....?" yunlan said and lung jing hit his leg lightly. "Ouch....! That's hurt you idiot....." yunlan said hissing in pain.

"I thought you didn't feel your leg. But sadly you are fine....." ling jing said and yunlan smile hearing those teasing. He hugged ling jing.... "I thought that I never reached there...." yunlan said after breaking the hug.

"But I know. No matter what. You will fulfill your promise....." ling jing said. Yezhun who is standing there seeing the two best friend teasing and hurting like that. He smile and yunlan looked at him.

"can I have some tea...? Please...." yunlan said and yezhun nod. He walked out leaving them two there. "Now... Tell me what's the matter..... What is going on....." Ling jing asked. Yunlan looked at shen wei and then took a deep breath. He told every single details to ling jing and even what they plan for now.

"I can't believe...... How can a father do this....." ling jing asked feeling so much hurt for shen wei. "Why he have to suffer like that....." ling jing mumbled. "You can help us......" yunlan said thinking something.

"I told you.... You just have to tell.... Nothing more...." ling jing said and yunlan smirk. One servant came inside with tea and some snacks.

"Wow..... I feel rich..." ling jing said and yunlan glare at him. Yezhun also walked in.... "Now what's next....?" ling jing asked. "now we have to wait for him to came right in front of shen wei....." yunlan said and yezhun nod seeing that his wei gege new friends wants to help him like that.

At hospital.....

"Increase the dosage..... I don't care. If he is dead. Just do as I say. If he open his eyes. Your's will be close.... Get it....?" Mr. Shen said to a ward boy in anger.

He then walked inside his father room..... "Can't you enjoy your resting period. Don't make me kill you old man. You already done so much. Creating problems in my life. Who told you to give everything to thT blind boy..... You and your grandsons will pay the price....... Just wait....." Mr. Shen said and walked out from there.

As he walked out chu walked in. He is being waiting for him to walked out. As soon as he walked out chu hurriedly walked inside the room and stop that ward boy. Who is about to give something to shen wei grandpa.

He grab that man hand and glare at him coldly. "So I was right....." chu said snatching that injection. Chu other officer walked in with doctor. "Now you believe me doctor.......this is the reason. That he is still in his comma. And you didn't realise that......" chu said.

His officer take away that ward boy. "I can't believe officer.....! He is using this untraced drug to make him sleep. This Is my negligence........ I am really sorry....... I will gave him antidote right away......." doctor said.

"I am really much surprised right now...... How can you didn't notice. Didn't you examine him or check him......? Or you also one of Mr. Shen puppet....?" chu said firmly.

"No chief. I really don't know anything about it. Believe me,the reports I get must be manipulate by them also........ Otherwise I will definitely catch them before......."doctor said and chu grit his teeth.

" If he didn't open his eyes by evening. I will put you behind the bars........ "chu shout and leave his two officer there for the protection. Taking everything under his control.

He took a deep breath..." I am gonna show you your true face Mr. Shen..... How pathetic you are...... "chu said and walked away from there.

Shen wei stir feeling much relaxed and calm right now. By now, ling jing already left and only yunlan is here with him. Shen wei open his eyes. And found silence and empty beside him.

He got panic and stood up hissing in pain as the drip still attached to his arm. Yunlan who fall asleep on the chair after taking painkillers. Woke up and run towards shen wei, forgetting that his leg is injured.

He also hissed when he run like that. Shen wei frown... "Don't hurt yourself......" shen wei said and yunlan who is so lost to reach near shen wei.... Fall upon the bed beside him as his legs entangled with each other.....

"Aiyoo.... I am getting clumsy....." yunlan whined and hearing yunlan winning like a kid shen wei can't help to chuckle loudly. He feel happy hearing yunlan voice. His fear just vanished hearing yunlan voice......

Yunlan looked up and saw a happy face of shen wei. He also chuckled along with shen wei...... Yunlan sit properly upon bed and removed drip needle from shen wei arm. Shen wei closed his eyes feeling a little sting.

Yunlan blow away his pain with his breath and shen wei again chuckle feeling tickle like that. Yunlan unconsciously cupped shen wei face. He looked at his face like he want to captured that beautiful smiling face inside his eyes......

Shen wei feel the warmth of yunlan hand palm. He also hold yunlan hand which cupped his face......

And without any delay yunlan captured those lips. Not softly, nor roughly. But with a passion and love...... He wanted to make sure that his wei is really happy and fine right now. It's a kiss like he want to apologise for something that he is about to do.....

Shen wei let yunlan kissed him and slowly yunlan pushed shen wei back to his pillow kissing him tasting him. Feeling the warmth of shen wei which is low right now.

He remembered, that doctor already gave shen wei a small dose to make his body heat low..... Yunlan can't helped to grab shen wei nape and slammed his firm build body to wei soft body while kissing him passionately.........

He stop kissing but still their lips connected to each others............