Chapter 48

"What do you mean that your son is dead. What happens to him and where is your father.......?" A senior member asked to Mr. Shen. They all are having an emergency meeting about shen wei death. "Yes....! My son is dead. Here Is the proof and my dad is not able to come here......" Mr. Shen said faking his sadness.

"We are really sorry for your son loss...." that member said after reading those documents who clearly said that shen wei is dead. Mr. Shen fake his cry and wipe his crocodile tears. As yezhun grit his teeth knowing everything about his uncle.

"Okay then....! After loosing the real owner we left with no other options. We have to give all the power to Mr. Shen untill his father get healthy once again...... And....." The oldest member said and stop.

Because at that moment someone walk inside...... And seeing that man yezhun smirk slightly but Mr. Shen frown. Because he is the lawyer of shen wei grandfather. And he have one last will of wei grandfather.

" Ah.... My timing is great......" He praised himself and stand in the middle confidently looking at all of them. Especially to Mr. Shen....... Who is gritting his teeth badly.

He smirk.... "Well I know I don't need any introduction but still. Good Morning gentlemen, I am Yang..... Lawyer of shen company and...... Family....." Yang said.

"Mr. Yang......! Why are you here....?" Mr. Shen ask coldly. "I heared something and came here to confirm if it's right....?" Yang said and took that document placed on the table. He read it carefully and smile slightly. He took a deep sigh and placed his small bag on the table.

"So it happens......? Well.... Some of you might be thinking why i am here. And some of you already know..... Why I am here.......? In this bag.....I have shen companies and family last will. You father told me to open it if your son died before you or him..... "Yang said coldly looking at Mr. Shen.

" But according to the rules. Mr. Shen have all the rights....! Why open the last will.....? "One of the member shout who last time disagree with Mr. Shen.

Yang and others looked at him. Yang gave him a cold stare and avert his gaze after that." your father is still alive and have all the power back to him after his grandson died..... So technically he is the rightfull owner. And I have right to show his will, as he cannot come here....." Yang said.

And everyone looked at each other. After a long silence they all agreed and Mr. Shen also have to agree with them. Otherwise they will surely suspect him.

Yang nod and open the bag and took out one file from it. He put on his glasses and start reading it..... "I Shen xiu Ying.... (wei grandfather name) with a sound body and mind witting this last will in case my grandson died unexpectedly. I am taking back all the authority from my own son and divided my whole wealth in between my grandson shen yezhun and shen Wang....... If my grandson die after marriage then his partner will take the third portion equally.

I am giving them all the authorities except for my son...... And in case my grandson getting killed by someone then the whole property will be donated in the orphanage....... "Yang Read that loudly and Mr. Shen pop his eyes out.

" No this is all wrong...! It can't be. There is some mistake..... "Mr. Shen shout. Yang closed the file and looked at him." I am just reading it. Mr. Shen....! Do you have any problem....?" He asked.

" Yes.....! This is all wrong. You are reading it wrong...... "Mr. Shen shout but he suddenly stop. Yang arch his eyebrows," Have you read it before me......? Mr. Shen......? "Yang asked and Mr. Shen gulped down. Realizing his mistake." No....! But how could my father do this to me......? "Mr. Shen ask feeling deafened right now.

" It's your father wish. Only he can tell you why he do that...? "Yang said calmly." Shen yezhun....! I will come tomorrow to your house. You and your sister have to sign some papers first. After that you will get the authority. By the way do Shen wei have hid bride.....? "Yang asked.

" Yes.....! " yezhun said.
" No......! "Mr. Shen said. And they both looked at each other." Okay then bring her there also. " yang said." Actually gege don't have wife..... But an husband...... "yezhun said.

And Mr. Shen grab yezhun elbow...." Stop talking nonsense yezhun.....! What are saying....? When did your gege get married....? And have a husband...? Really...? "Mr. Shen asked.

Yezhun hissed a little but escape his elbow from his ubcke grip...." Yes....! Gege have an husband. His name is zhao yunlan....... "yezhun said. And Mr. Shen just stay silent there.

Yang nod and walked away from this family drama. And so does everyone else. Leaving yezhun and his uncle there alone." are you drunk yezhun.....? What are you saying..? Do you have some mind or not...? "Mr. Shen shout at yezhun.

Yezhun frown......"Uncle..... It's true.... Gege marry to that yunlan. They are just taking there time to tell you all this but all this happen right now...... He is wei ge husband..... Believe me....." yezhun said and walked out smirking. He sit inside the car and smile while looking at his side.

Yang is sitting there smiling at him also." Let's go the hospital...... "yezhun said to the driver and they drive away........

Mr. Shen sit there feeling so much stress right now..... As he felt someone walk near hum and he looked at the face who is standing near to him and became more shocked.

" Yunlan ge....... Come to the hospital. Plan is successfully executed and we are on our way. Let's talk to the our chief... Who made this brilliant plan to defeat my uncle..... And make him taste his own medicine....." yezhun said happily and yunlan also smile hearing that news.

" Ling...! I am going...... Stay here okay.... I will be late. I am gonna meet daqing also today...... "yunlan said and looked at shen wei. He smile....." Now they will know what it feels like if someone betrayed you like this, whom you trust the most...... "yunlan said.

" And that's what you are doing to him yunlan..... "ling jing said after hearing those words from yunlan. Yunlan frown and looked at ling jing.......