Chapter 54

"Tell me.....! What's my fault......? Why are you doing this to me......? If I have done something bad, give me punishment. Why punish my people whom I love the most. Why.....? Why are you torturing me like this. Punish me......!i am the bad person here, why punish the innocent people who have faith in you..... ? "yunlan screamed his lungs out and pour his heart sorrow out.

" My didi.....! He is so pure and innocent. He always trust you, that one day he will be okay..... And what you did huh......? Shen wei.....! He have nothing to do with me..... Why you make me hurt him like that....? See what have I done to him......? See what is going here...... "yunlan shout and cry heavily.

He kneeled down hiding his crying face behind his hands palm. He let out his pain that's killing him slowly. And due to crying that much and not eating properly he just fall down while crying and lost his consciousness.

At hospital chu helped his officers to get the treatment. During that he found out that he have lost two officers who have badly injured while saving daqing and lost their life.

Chu sigh and calm himself. He also want to grab shen wei father neck and ask him directly what he have done to daqing. But law stopping him for doing that.

He sit down on the couch at the lobby and sigh closing his eyes. As someone approached him. He looked up and saw that it's guo who also have bandages upon his head and arm and some bruises upon his face.

"Are you okay....?" chu asked not able to looked at guo right now. But still he is worry for him. "I am fine now sir.......!"Guo reply.

" You should take rest now guo........ Stop wandering here and there." Chu said." I will sir....! But i think this file is more important to you for now..... "guo said and gave one file to chu.

Chu frown and took that file, he start reading it and soon a light smile appeared right at the corner of his lips. He looked at guo..."I knew it....! Lets finished them now....." chu said and walked out. He looked here and there didn't found his car and nor did yunlan.

He took a cab and track his car location. After some time later he reached at the lonely road. There he saw his car stopped near a forest.

Chu run towards his car worried for yunlan. He saw that no one inside the car. So he start checking here and there. And found yunlan there on the ground fainted.

Chu hurriedly checked his breathing and pulse. He is breathing but got a fever right now. Chu help yunlan to get in the car and drive towards ling jing.

Chu can't take any chance now to leave anyone alone. Otherwise those criminals will harm anyone now.

Ling jing got startled when chu entered holding yunlan from his side and half dragging him with his body. Ling hurriedly help chu and layef yunlan on the couch. He checked him..... "He have a high fever.......! What happened......?" ling jing said attaching drip to yunlan arm and inject him with the fever reducer.

"Its daqing......! He is missing......." chu said massaging his shoulder and taking a deep breath. Ling jing widen his eyes and got shocked. "WHAT.....!? Who did this......?" ling jing asked not believing what he just heared.

"We don't know yet......" chu said and ling jing start thinking something. Then he hurriedly do something on his laptop.

Chu frown seeing that reaction from him and walk near him. "I think I can help you with that......!" Ling jing said and looked at chu with serious face.......

Night have passed and morning came. Yunlan stir as sun light hit his face. He feel that someone caresses his hair gently, calming not his body but his soul. He feels so good and relaxed. He opened his eyes and saw shen wei, sitting near him looking at him. Yunlan hurriedly woke up and caresses wei cheeks.

Wei gave a sweet smile to him. They both didn't say anything at all. Just looked at each other eyes....... "You can see......?" yunlan asked.

"I can see you......" wei replies and slowly his image start fading away from yunlan sight. Yunlan got panic....... "Don't leave me..... I can't live without you......! Please stay with me." yunlan shout fearing that wei will leave him like others.

"I am right here yunlan. Just hold me tight........" wei said and totally fade away from there. Yunlan snapped open his eyes and breath heavily. He looked here and there and remove the  needle from his arm harshly.

And walked towards shen wei room. He sigh calmly as he saw him sleeping there." Dream....." yunlan mumbled and smile lightly. He about to walk towards wei, when he remembered his daqing is missing and what happened last night.

His smile fade away, as soon as he remembered daqing. "Didi.....!" yunlan mumbled and walked back from there.

He about to leave when ling jing stop him. "Come with me......!" Ling jing said in serious, and yunlan just frown seeing ling jing like that. He silently follow ling jing and didn't ask anything.

But as soon as he near chu police car, his eyes got wide. Inside the car, zhu Hong is sitting and her both hands are handcuffs.

Yunlan looked at chu who chew something while gazing at him also. "What is she doing here chief....?" yunlan asked not understanding what's going on right now. Chu walked near yunlan and grab his shoulder.

"I know she is your partner also. But right now, she can help us to get your brother." chu said. And yunlan shockingly looked at her. Zhu Hong glare at yunlan with her red swollen eyes filled with anger and hatred.

Yunlan open the door and pulled out zhu Hong harshly. Making her hissed in pain." you did this.....? "yunlan asked. And zhu Hong didn't reply at all and stay silent.

Yunlan grit his teeth," SPEAK....! or I will cut your throat.......! Where us my brother.....? "yunlan asked getting worried and frustrated about his brother............