Chapter 14

"WHAT...!! Are you insane zhu hong.....? Damn it...!! He will be dead....." yunlan shout and they three looked at each other after cutting the call. And run outside. Zhu hong drive there again where she pushed shen wei. They three hurriedly run towards the area and what became shocked.

The hole is fully filled up with the rain water and shen wei half body is floating upward, his both arms are widely open, indicating that he is probably dead by now.....yunlan without thinking jump and grab shen wei body....he pulled him out...

And shen wei body is felt like have no soul left right now. Ling jing check him and closed his eyes........."He is not breathing.....! He is ......" ling jing about to say. As yunlan shout out loudly...."NO.......!!! No you can't do this....! No..." yunlan start pressing shen wei chest.....

But the other is not responding at all....but yunlan didn't loose hope. Somewhere in his heart, there is a voice keep saying him that he is alive....he is alive. Yunlan start giving him CPR and blow air inside his mouth....

"Yunlan....!! He is gone..." ling jing said sadly. But yunlan didn't hear anyone voice right now. He is totally focused upon one voice, that keep chanting that he is alive. Yunlan didn't know that he is crying right now. while giving CPR to shen wei and giving him mouth to breath.

And because of rain, ling jing and zhu hong also didn't see that. After trying so hard, finally shen wei throw up all the water that he swallow and cough heavily. Yunlan smile seeing him alive and breath.

Shen wei breath heavily and closed his eyes. Yunlan pat his cheeks trying to awake him. "He must be passed out now.....don't worry..! He is breathing...' ling jing said and yunlan sigh relief. He pulled shen wei body in his embrace and put him near driving seat.

Zhu hong ad ling jing looked at each other than sit inside the car. yunlan hurriedly drive back, luckily the area is abandon and no one come here. Otherwise they will get caught......yunlan run inside holding shen wei in his hold and run upstairs.........

"Get your things ling jing hurry........" yunlan shout walking upstairs. And ling jing nod. He start taking all the things he will need treating shen wei. Zhu hong walk near him. "what you think....? Why yunlan act like that....he never did that before......" zhu hong asked lost in her own thoughts.

Ling jing looked at here and sigh. He also can saw that yunlan is changing bit by bit. " change your clothes zhu hong..! you will catch cold...." ling jing said and walked upstairs leaving her all alone there.

Tears drop from her eyes, she sadly grab her clothes and walked inside the room, and slammed shut the door. Yunlan layed shen wei on the bed and hurriedly grab dry towel and start wiping his face and body.....

"We should change his wet clothes first....." ling jing said walking inside. Yunlan nod and ling jing pass him another shirt that he brought. And yunlan about to open his shirt, as he looked at ling jing who is watching him....

Yunlan sign him to turn around.......As ling jing turn around, yunlan turn off the light and hurriedly change his shirt as well as his shorts.....and then turn on the light. Ling jing shockingly look at yunlan. A pervert like yunlan is taking care of a blind person like that....! It's amazing.....

Yunlan than dry shen wei hair and ling jing check shen wei properly for bigger injuries. But luckily there are no one.....just some bruises......  Ling jing attach a iv drip to shen wei body and inject something upon his arm.

"He will regain his strength and, will be woke up soon...." ling jing said checking his temperature and breathing. "Are you sure....?" yunlan ask and ling jing grab his shoulder..."he is okay now yunlan....! you should go back home....! Daqing will be waiting for you........." ling jing said.

Yunlan came back into his senses, that is full of shen wei right now. He looked at the time..it's already 1:00 P.m. "shit....!!" yunlan cursed himself and about to run outside, as he stopped. "ling jing would do me a favor.........?" Yunlan asked.

"don't worry...! I will be here and not going to sleep until you came back.....! I got it....." ling jing said in his assurance. Yunlan sigh and run outside. He didn't care about zhu hong at all, and didn't want to talk with her right now........or his anger will again rise up.

Yunlan took a cab again and went to his house, where is daqing is waiting near the kitchen pouting his lips. Yunlan run towards his apartment and knock. Daqing open the door and didn't greet his gege.

He angrily walked back and yunlan walked inside closing the door behind him. "Aiyoo....my didi is angry with me....? Sorry...!!" yunlan said walking near daqing and cutely looking at him. Daqing didn't saw his brother cute face right now and Pout his mouth.

"I am mad at you...! I have been waiting for you......for sooooo many hours...." daqing whined. And yunlan tilt pinch daqing cute cheeks. "I am so sorry...." yunlan said forcing daqing to look at him. 

And daqing anger fade away as soon as he saw his brother, cute face. He laugh loudly. "Don't make that face gege.....! you look funny......." daqing said laughing. "So am i forgiven.....?" yunlan asked again making that cute face. And daqing nod chuckling.

"Change your clothes gege....! You are totally wet.....! " daqing said and yunlan looked at himself than walked inside the room. He took a shower and wear some casual dress and dry his hair, thinking about shen wei........

He sigh and walked out lost in his own world..." did your girlfriend fight with you......?" daqing asked looking at his gege. Who is lost in his own world. "Huh..? no...? um....i don't have any girlfriend...." yunlan said sitting upon the couch and turning the T.V on.

Daqing grab lunch for them two and join his brother. They both silently start eating there food and watching the T.V.....

Suddenly a news flash.....

"The Shen company again became the richest business person in the city. Rumors says that this all belongs to his grandson......whom no one see yet. Maybe they are going to surprise us with something big and......" The news got cut by daqing.

"Huh...! Rich people.....always try to show what they got....! Ge i think we should not show to the others what we have....." daqing said frowning. "And why do you think that....?" Yunlan ask. "see showing others how rich we are, will attract the criminals towards them. And they will harm them for money......" daqing said in serious tone changing the channel. 

Yunlan looked at daqing and avert his gaze outside, looking at the heavy rain..."sometimes...! People create criminals daqing ah....." yunlan mumbled silently.......